structures. The surveys provide extensive areas to write-in your own
interpretations and add to where desired choices are not given. Again,
please take the time to participate if you desire to be represented in
publications concerning this research and join other representatives
from virtually every other major path structure within the vampire
community who have already done so.

PLEASE take an hour
or so tonight or this weekend to sit down and complete at least the
VEWRS (Part 1) of this important research study.
Your input
will help aid the understanding of real vampyrism, energy work (those
who work with or manipulate psychic/life/qi/chi/pranic energies),
magickal and spiritual aspects of vampyrism, etc. Even if you
do not agree with all of the material presented please to use of the
write-in sections to clearly explain your beliefs and viewpoints on
vampyrism (this is not limited to those who solely practice or believe
in one form or the other) - especially on questions 202, 241, & 285
of the VEWRS (Part 1) and you are welcome to include unlimited amounts
of additional information on question 988 of the AVEWRS (Part 2) or at
the end of the VEWRS in any of the free response sections (even if not
related to the question).
This additional information and
personal clarification will be factored into the qualitative portions
of the research analysis as we are hoping to receive representation
from all paths and beliefs within the community. PLEASE encourage others you know as well to take the time to complete these surveys.

We
respect the sovereignty of all Houses, Orders, & Paths within the
Community and no affiliation is implied or suggested. This is an effort
by the Community and for the Community - no loyalty of affiliation,
bias, or preferential consideration is taken into account in the
pursuance of this Community study. Solitary (Ronin), Strigoi Vii (OSV),
Vampire Church, Kheperian, Sekhrian, Order Of The Vampyre (TOS), Temple
Of The Vampire (TOV), Aset Ka, Quinotaur, etc. - It makes NO difference of your individual path; this is a universal study and we are sincerely seeking participation from ALL
paths, orders, and beliefs without the desire to infringe or violate
the tenets or private inner teachings of any particular group.

Background:

The
Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study is a detailed sociological
and phenomenological study of the real vampire community conducted by
Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC. The specific focus of this study primarily
concerns individuals who personally identify as psychic and/or
sanguinarian vampires. Two surveys were released in 2006 that were
answered by over 750 individuals from all paths within the vampire
community and throughout the world. The first was the Vampire &
Energy Work Research Survey (VEWRS) with 379 Questions in March 2006;
and the second was the Advanced Vampirism & Energy Work Research
Survey (AVEWRS) with 688 Questions in August 2006. From 2006 to 2008 a
combined response total (VEWRS & AVEWRS) reached over 1,100 surveys
or over 500,000 individually answered questions; making it the largest
and most in-depth research study ever conducted on the real vampire
community or subculture. Not only are we now able to provide the
organization and quantification to questions vampires have been asking
themselves for years, but we have increased the standard of research
and subsequent analysis on the community through the creation of such a
vast body of data.

How To Participate:

PLEASE
download and complete the following survey(s) - if you don't have the
time to complete both of these surveys please at least complete the 1st
(VEWRS).

Return the surveys to response@suscitatio.com

SURVEYS: (Click Links To Download)

Part 1 - VEWRS (MS Word Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/images/VEWRS_Online_Survey.doc
Part 2 - AVEWRS (MS Word Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/images/AVEWRS_Online_Survey.doc

TROUBLESHOOTING:
(If You Are Unable To Read The File) - Simply Copy/Paste From The Web
Sites Below Into rtf/doc/pdf/text File Format or Direct E-mail, "X"
Your Choices or Delete Any Non-Applicable Choice, Send As Attachment:

Part 1 - VEWRS (HTML - Text Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/VEWRS.htm
Part 2 - AVEWRS (HTML - Text Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/AVEWRS.htm

Sincerely,

- Suscitatio Research Staff

Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study
Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC
http://www.suscitatio.com
research@suscitatio.com
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty Re: Suscitatio Research

Post by Helliana 08.01.09 20:00

I don't know, but I'm not answering anything until I know more about this person and talk with a couple of people.

Actually, I doubt I'd answer much even if I found out/done those things.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 09.01.09 5:47

Merticus strikes again, me thinks.......
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SuscitatioResearch 09.01.09 11:01

In the interest of full disclosure we are obligated to demonstrate a good faith effort or attempt to make contact with all major vampi(y)re-related paths to provide the opportunity for their members, followers, seekers, etc. to participate in this research study. It is completely up to the individual if they wish to complete these surveys or not. This is just a notice that at least one individual must write-in "Aset Ka" into a completed VEWRS (Part 1) survey under question(s) 224, 225, or 226 and in more detail on the AVEWRS (Part 2) under question 818 in order for us to be able to include the Aset Ka/Asetian as a recognized path by this study. This question was raised by EtuMalku on the Vampires Realm Of Darkness forum and because of his/her initial inquiry there we have chosen to notify this body directly per his/her public posting of the link to this forum. At this stage we are wrapping up all of our data collection and moving into full time analysis and writing ahead of a May 2009 release of the following book:

Vampires Today: The Truth About Modern Vampirism
By Joseph Laycock, MTS Harvard University - Praeger Publications

We appreciate your time and if you choose to participate please do so as soon as possible as we will be releasing information on data set five and six by the end of February 2009. We have no interest nor intention to trouble you further. Thank you!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://www.suscitatio.com/research/faq.html

SuscitatioResearch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 09.01.09 11:09

Ah ha . . . it's that damn Etu Malku again! LOL
The problem is that no one here is from the Aset Ka
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 09.01.09 11:34

I have known this research study since it first sprang out online.
Although being myself American and living in the States I consider this study to not properly represent the vampire community. While it is quite extensive and well designed towards the American vampire community, it clearly misrepresents the reality in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
In its questions of paths, beliefs and so forth it does not refer the Aset Ka, Asetianism or the Asetian Bible while it includes other fairly less known movements and paths. Not trying to say any path is more valid than the other in here, but pointing a finger on how poorly the research behind this "research" seems to be. They refer this situation because of the surveys being drafted in 2006, priorly to the publishing of the Asetian Bible, which honestly to me makes no sense. Most of us, deeply involved in the vampire community worldwide, have obviously heard of the Aset Ka many years priorly to 2006.

Because of all of this, personally, I won't answer any surveys while they don't reflect a correct and unbiased representation of the real vampire community across the world and not just the one most visible in my country. I do this out of respect for the same vampire community that welcomed me for decades and that deserves not only mine as everyone's respect. It deserves mostly the respect from the Americans in the vampire community, from which our own modern community of vampires and vampiric traditions could only be born from roots that were created and existed for decades in the European vampire movements, far older than ours and, to be honest, being our true elders.

If anyone is interested, however, in making a stand and want to represent the Asetian path, beliefs and tradition in this study, I would not see that as a bad thing. At least it may help to educate vampires even further with what is out there and that there is a whole vampiric world out of the States, far older than ours and that most people are not really aware of. Despite my before mentioned concerns this study seems to be quite well organized and reliable.

UPDATE: I wrote this text before SuscitatioResearch answering to clarify this matter. After reading their own explanations I believe they answered also my previously stated concerns. Taking that in consideration I would like to add that if what stated is true and under good faith belief of the intentions of this study, the people that are actually interested or following Asetianism would benefit the reliability and depth of this study and the vampire community itself by filling the forms and sharing their own ideas about it. However, as we are all pretty much aware, this study will never count with the participation of any real member from the Order of Aset Ka. But as non members, we can all help enlighten the community and enrich any study that is made upon our own kin. I hope my previously stated concerns will not be misunderstood or taken wrongly.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 09.01.09 11:49

Thread moved from Asetianism into Vampires, since it concerns vampires in general and not just Asetians or the Aset Ka.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.01.09 20:24

I remember back when I was a member of TOV there was a research group doing the same identical thing.........except it was tracked back to and shown to be from the Bellinger female......in order to add to her book subjects trying to give herself more credibility. In other words there was an ulterior motive behind the research other than the research itself, if you see what I am saying. To me, this appears headed in the same direction. When she approached members of the Temple about the info, she was given the direction to the front door and got a drop kick to help her find it....with the aid of a boot. No real Vampire community would give out info about itself to anyone or any research group anyway. The only info that will be given to any research group will be from the wannabees and the fake groups as no real Vampire seeks light on their life at all. Think about it. This venture smells of something rotten.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 10.01.09 21:47

I was not aware of that situation, Maxx. Thanks for pointing it out to us.
So Michelle Belanger approached the TOV with the intent to steal their information and opinions top adapt into her own work? I never heard of that incident, that is quite a serious claim. Please tell more...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty Bellinger

Post by Maxx 11.01.09 9:25

She had contacted Nemo in the beginning wanting to have a working arrangement whereby back and forth info could be exchanged. Nemo told her where to go or did not even give her the time of day. He would not give her the status she thought she had and basically told her to shove off and go back to her playtime. Since then all her mention of TOV is always in unfavorable light. She then began a behind the scenes contact with individual members she could find to get any info out of the TOV she could. OF course, 80 percent of their members are nothing but humans that are wannabees. This was about the time the first reseach survey came out and it was sent to individuals in the Temple just like this outfit is doing the same. It is the same survey so I am assuming the bottom line is for no other reason for someone to write some book to make money with and at the same time, no real vampire is out there giving back info for this comedy. Being the same survey, I am again assuming that some where in the linage of this group, you will find Bellinger.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 11.01.09 13:24

I have been approached about this survey from several other sources: yahoo groups, different fora, repetitive direct e-mails... In fact, I'm sure anybody who has a profile in any discussion group regarding vampirism has been force-fed their endless and futile questionnaires.

The "targets" are mostly (if not all) confused and clueless individuals; the results are thus not "statistics on vampirism" (hello, you cannot typify vampirism!!) but rather the general statistics on a predominantly American section of society that wishes they were something else. For one thing, just take a look at the results for "mental disorders". Most of them suffer from a Borderline Personality Syndrome.

Ahem. confused
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty Exactly

Post by Maxx 11.01.09 15:50

Exactly. That would cover the 80 percent of the TOV members. The groups that I had cabal and got together in my home, were all borderline light to medium mental cases. Always some kind of drama taking front place in their life and the other TOV members became their support group for the disasters that kept happening in their life with daily and weekly postings of Please Help, I need Lifeforce, and many would try to come to their aid with their pathetic attempts. I got sick of it and left. then my life got even better, if possible.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SuscitatioResearch 11.01.09 16:20

Fact vs. Fiction:

1.) This study has no relation to Michelle Belanger nor was ever distributed by her to members of the TOV. It's written and conducted by Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC in association with the Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]. This is well documented and published in numerous articles, books, etc. including one's written by Belanger herself. Not to mention that those who are in charge of the study have been lecturing in numerous cities in the U.S. before hundreds of individuals throughout the past two years.

2.) This study was primarily created to address Question #1 of the FAQ: http://www.suscitatio.com/research/faq.html

3.) The inclusion of the "Aset Ka" is now irrelevant as two individuals within the past few days have submitted surveys claiming to be seekers/followers of Asetian beliefs; further citing the Asetian Bible as their source. Therefore, the requirement has been met and it's not necessary for us to spend additional time and resources answering claims already explained in detail via the surveys and FAQ. If any of the rest of you wish to convey your own beliefs or ideas the instructions for submitting the surveys are posted.

4.) 23-25% of the respondents to this study live outside the United States (nearly 200+ individuals). The more non-U.S. "vampires" who maintain the attitude that the survey represents a majority U.S. response and don't participate themselves, the less likely (following common sense and logical progression of thought) it is for non-U.S. "vampires" to be considered as prominent by those interested in vampirism in the future.

5.) Borderline Personality Disorder... refer to Chart 037 - Mental: 12 individuals or approximately 1.5% of the respondents reported this disorder If you require assistance being able to read any of these charts or diagrams by all means just ask. Even the highest mental disorder or condition reported in the study (Clinical Depression) only accounts for 26% of the respondents... don't forget the other 74% who didn't indicate such.

If you have questions we're available to answer them 24/7 at research@suscitatio.com. We'd rather you have your facts straight (or at the very least use Google) rather than just make stuff up for the entertainment value or due to innocent ignorance. Thank you for your understanding and thank you to those who already participated!

SuscitatioResearch
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 11.01.09 16:37

Syrianeh wrote:The "targets" are mostly (if not all) confused and clueless individuals; . . . Most of them suffer from a Borderline Personality Syndrome.
HEY!! They targeted me here . . . thanks a lot Syrianeh scratch
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 11.01.09 16:40

Ankhape:

Hey, you could be the exception that proves the rule Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 11.01.09 17:00

SuscitatioResearch:

Thank you for taking the time to point out the facts. I did take a good look at the AVA website again and I found that there are no working links to the published charts. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place. I do remember quite well seeing them months ago when I first came to the site.

Now let me me just make clear that I don't think a B.P. disorder is something to be looked down on. We ALL have some sort of disorder, as there is no such thing as "normal" in my world - that's the real madness I believe.

What I was arguing was that you cannot expect to make a scientific, statistical study of a condition that, while not always being the case, is so greatly exposed to whimsical and emotional factors.

This said, I wish you the best of luck.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty And

Post by Maxx 11.01.09 17:21

And I do not see anything in the topic quotes that were made up or false rumors. I was a member of the Order of Promethias when all of this was discussed in the upper levels of the Temple. And as mentioned before, a true Vampire would not be filling out answers to any questionaire at any time. More books of crap about false entities claiming to be true just to line someones pocket. May lightening strike their desk on a Sunday night while all are out of the building. Smiles.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.01.09 18:44

To be honest in this case I advise everyone to take it easy. We are making lots of assumptions in here and some things that we can't really know for a fact who is right or who isn't. I have to agree with one point of what SuscitatioResearch said, but that it was more well put by Victor. By having people that study or research the Asetian tradition to participate in studies like this one may help other vampires in the future. May help them by making them know what is out there and what options they have. May help them by allowing them to see other options, not only the usual commercial types of vampirism that surface in these kinds of studies and on television. Of course Maxx is correct when he says that vampires want no light or publicity on their secret lives, they are quite private beings in a deeply secretive society. But this is something that can actually help other vampires, who knows even if not other Asetians, by making vampiric knowledge such as the Asetian Bible more accessible to a broader audience.

Like Victor said, and very correctly, the covens and orders from Europe and the Middle East are the real Elders of our community, they are the true initiators of vampirism in this era. Just like him, I am myself an American citizen, I love my country, my culture and my freedom, but I can't stop agreeing to give value to where value is due. To be honest, that is something that many Americans do not do, especially when it comes to those that try to portrait the American vampire community, mainly the one established in New York, as the original thing... when we all know that to people in Europe these communities in our country are what actually they consider the new age and the newbies of the whole vampire community. Think about it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SuscitatioResearch 11.01.09 20:47

Preliminary Charts (52): http://suscitatio.ning.com/photo
Main Research Site: http://www.suscitatio.com

SuscitatioResearch
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.01.09 11:22

SuscitatioResearch wrote:Fact vs. Fiction:
3.) The inclusion of the "Aset Ka" is now irrelevant as two individuals within the past few days have submitted surveys claiming to be seekers/followers of Asetian beliefs; further citing the Asetian Bible as their source. Therefore, the requirement has been met and it's not necessary for us to spend additional time and resources answering claims already explained in detail via the surveys and FAQ. If any of the rest of you wish to convey your own beliefs or ideas the instructions for submitting the surveys are posted.
Just a detail I did not understand about this. What do you mean by being irrelevant? Are the surveys already updated with the options of the Asetian tradition as vampiric path/system and the Asetian Bible as resource and guideline for such knowledge?

Just making sure.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SuscitatioResearch 12.01.09 11:57

Clarification: Since two individuals have thus far indicated they follow the Asetian tradition, the Aset Ka/Asetians/Asetian Bible will be discussed in the final analysis and publications associated with this study. All that was needed was a mention of Asetian Path (details are optional) in order for it to become part of the data set. Now if someone wishes to elaborate on their beliefs etc. they may by all means do so via what they write in their survey responses. The inclusion of the Aset Ka into the analysis is now a moot point but the addition of any future surveys concerning the Asetian path will of course be included along with the other two who've already submitted theirs.

Submit the VEWRS & AVEWRS completed surveys to: response@suscitatio.com

Please direct future questions to research@suscitatio.com. Thank you!

SuscitatioResearch
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty Am I wrong?

Post by Maxx 12.01.09 21:40

Sounds like if I were not registered to vote and I was not able to register to become a voter yet as I was not old enough to vote, and I got a call from a research group wanting to know my views on the coming election. I then give info to the survey of over 200 questions about my views. Would that info really reflect accurate info about the Republican or Democrat voter part of that election? Not really trying to rain on the parade but this is how I view this entire matter. There are no members of the Aset Ka being included in this research survey so really what point is it going to prove? They are not going to answer any research survey. Again, not trying to be a smart ass but it looks like nothing other than wasted effort. If I am wrong, tell me. I understand there must be grant money assigned to this project so a result has to be produced. But really, there is no way it is going to reflect the actual case of real Vampires.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 13.01.09 11:32

No, the AK are not going to fill out any survey's but friends of the AK taking the survey wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Suscitatio Research Empty Very true

Post by Maxx 13.01.09 19:47

Very true. But anything that is given in that respect is nothing other than conjecture the same as any posts here. Any posts here are only the view of the person posting it and is of no certainty a reflection of the stance of the AK. Like "I believe" or "I think" or " I feel" reflects only the sentiment of the poster. It is not a true reflection of the AK. But then, the forum is a positive thing to advance the knowledge of the name of AK. I see your point.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SuscitatioResearch 20.01.09 6:48

We'd like to offer our sincere thanks to all those who follow Asetian beliefs who've taken the time to complete these surveys and invite you to join the following research network. We have consolidated our contact and information sharing network into one central location and invite everyone who has already participated, in the process of participating, or is interested in this study to join the following network. This network will only be used for internal community informational purposes whereas our existing web site will remain the primary research hub. This will greatly reduce the time it takes to notify those who are interested without the need to post future minor updates across various web sites and groups.

The Research Network: http://suscitatio.ning.com

The latest information concerning the Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study (VEWRS & AVEWRS Surveys) will be posted via this network. All charts are available and posted in the photos section for data sets one through four. 2009 is going to be a busy year for us with analysis, the completion of additional data sets, and a couple important publications released that involve our research. Thank you for your continued interest and support!

If you have NOT already completed these surveys (preferably both parts) PLEASE set aside some time ASAP to sit down and complete them. PLEASE encourage others you know to complete these surveys as well - we rely on your assistance to reach as many individuals within the community/identify with vampirism as possible. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you are willing to put into your responses and value your perspective!

Return the surveys to response@suscitatio.com

THE SURVEYS:

Part 1 - VEWRS (MS Word Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/images/VEWRS_Online_Survey.doc
Part 2 - AVEWRS (MS Word Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/images/AVEWRS_Online_Survey.doc

TROUBLESHOOTING: (If You Are Unable To Read The File) - Simply Copy/Paste From The Web Sites Below Into rtf/doc/pdf/text File Format or Direct E-mail, "X" Your Choices or Delete Any Non-Applicable Choice, Send As Attachment:

Part 1 - VEWRS (HTML-Text Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/VEWRS.htm
Part 2 - AVEWRS (HTML-Text Format): http://www.suscitatio.com/AVEWRS.htm

If you have any technical difficulties reading or completing the surveys we will work with you to correct the problem. E-Mail us at research@suscitatio.com

Suscitatio Enterprises, LLC
Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study
www.suscitatio.com

Research Network: http://suscitatio.ning.com
This post serves as the final notification for this forum. Thank you!

SuscitatioResearch
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next