Issac Newton

3 posters

Go down

Issac Newton Empty Issac Newton

Post by Maxx 25.08.13 10:08

Just wondering if any others have had my newly developed interest and acted on it?   Why not contact a famous person from the past to discuss different ideas and concepts?  My understanding is that even if that person has reincarnated into a different life, or even many times incarnated, since leaving the physical, 20 per cent of that soul experience or records of the being is always available for contact and is connected with the akashic records. Something Stapleraindrop said started me thinking in these terms.

I have seen other statements from others and one in particular saying that he had called up the spirit of Jesus and had felt his hands and side and talked with that being.  Some teachings of some magic groups when first starting work with rituals and energy work teach calling up low level spirits like those in grave yards near you just to get the practice and become proficient at it.  So Issac Newton seems like a great being to begin a specific exercise to me.   His statement of "A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true"  would appear to make him an ideal subject for such an exercise.  And he certainly was interested in magic and the workings of the universe.

Have any others had experience working in this fashion that you would like to give your experience?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Issac Newton Empty Re: Issac Newton

Post by 8lou1 26.08.13 6:42

i kinda know someone who works in like ways...but understanding of the plasma/electric universe is a must to overcome his ways...

to me its a 'party' at ones own risk...but that could just be me....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 8:36

I enjoyed the video chuckling all the while....as I had been playing that very song on the keyboard over the weekend.  Also, as I was doing some work in my temple area last night, an old friend that was a psychic before passing over, came in for a visit with me.  I was not even expecting it.   Thanks for the tie in with that video.  I had never seen that before.  I was working on a piece that I found I can market for theme song material for movie background music.  Funny how time slips away.........smile.   For John and Yoko for sure....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 26.08.13 8:56

seems your friend got the right adress this time Smile
not sure if you find a hapy Newton there but what the heck Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.08.13 13:41

I actually communed with a being that stated it was my grandfather, who died this march. For contacting a specific person I would think it would be possible, especially if you know where they are buried.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.08.13 13:41

Although there is the moral question of us disturbing the peaceful sleep of the dead.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 13:56

LOL...where did you obtain that info about peaceful sleeping.....?  And where did you discover morals...where did that come from.   Morals mean different things to different people.  Where are yours based?  All of the above is simple programing.  

Now get on with asking your grandfather about what is going on with his new birth.........

Jackass Wrangler
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.08.13 15:25

The spirit claiming to be my grandfather said it had trouble passing on because it thought I hated him and that he had been a bad grandfather. After I consoled it, the spirit seemed to achieve peace and dissapeared.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 15:54

If that was the case, your grandfather knew it all immediately when he was born into the other side and he had no need for you to tell him that to obtain peace of mind....and if he told you he recognized that, then it was strictly for your own benefit to give your mind the peace it was searching for in that whole series of events.  What I am saying is that the spirit was consoling you.  Spirits know how to deal with any situation.  They can play act to help in any problem area.  It is like a theatrical performance based on the requirement to help anyone advance.  Whether he was a bad grandfather or not is an issue only his life was designed to produce before he ever came into this world. And it was designed to produce his unique experiences, good or bad.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.09.13 17:27

People seldom improve when they have no other model or role model but themselves to copy after...............says Oliver Goldsmith......meaning one does need direction in life....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 03.09.13 5:36

seldom seems to be an other word for really really slow...at least in my dictionary...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.09.13 7:49

conversations behind the scenes also, be patient...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.13 20:12

I just saw a hilarious comment from Shirley MacLaine where she said......

MacLaine also talked about her friendship with Stephen Hawking, and how he believes he may be the reincarnation of Sir Isaac Newton.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.13 20:17

I have to add why I see this as so comical........

there are many reports of Stephen Hawking visiting strip clubs........that is an individual choice....each person chooses their steps in each life...but I found it full of dry humor connecting Sir Isaac Newton hanging out in present day strip clubs and bars......that is why I chuckle at this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.11.13 3:31

poor isaac newton, reincarnated into a body and still cant have sex... I chuckle with you, lol
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: