This is me and me is new here, so, HI

5 posters

Go down

This is me and me is new here, so, HI Empty This is me and me is new here, so, HI

Post by Zekin 15.09.13 7:38

Uh, hey everyone!

I'm Zekin, or at least, that's what I call myself here, i feel a little uncomfortable using my real name.
I had a fascination for vampires since I was a small child, and later that fascination grew and expanded to other fantasy stuff but my fascination for vampires is the only one that keeps getting back to me. I used to be active on other vampire forums but they got lost in time and I forgot about them.
I hope this doesn't happen here, and i am hoping to eventually meet some 'real' vampires that can sate my curiosity (i'm sorry if i'm blunt about it but it's the truth as clear as you can get it).

Of course i have to liberate a little more info about myself, it's only fair.
I'm no vampire, just an ordinary human.
I am 20 years now, and honestly, i expect to live no longer than 5 years from now on so i'm going to learn as much as possible about the curiosities of this world.
Furthermore, i'm a creative mind, a little bit autistic and communicate probably very strangely, but it is who i am and as long as i can accept myself it is the only thing i need.
Speaking of needs, i also am quite simple, there isn't a lot that i need, i'm the kind of girl that sates her impulses (this does not mean i don't think my actions through though..) and i don't consider myself materialistic.
I am an observer and for me it takes quite a while before I warm up toward people, especially in real life as it is easy to say what you want on the internet where no one knows you and you can use that mask to be whoever you want.

Some might say i'm an old soul if you believe in reincarnation and such, and it is true i'm a little old fashioned, however I don't know if i believe that. i'm agnostic and i just don't know what to believe, you might say i'm lost.
I also love dressing up and I have a wide variety of costumes, i had 7 years of acting lessons and when i wear my costumes it is as if i become a different person.
My mind often drifts off to different worlds and realities as this world and society don't fit with my character at all and i'd rather leave the place and go traveling.

So, i hope that is enough information about me to pique an interest of sorts, and if there's any questions i'm glad to answer them.

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-09-15

Back to top Go down

This is me and me is new here, so, HI Empty Re: This is me and me is new here, so, HI

Post by Daniel09 15.09.13 8:32

I wonder about the 5 years left thing, but that's a passing curiosity. It is always neat to be able to shift your mind creatively into the persona of your choosing.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

This is me and me is new here, so, HI Empty Re: This is me and me is new here, so, HI

Post by Zekin 15.09.13 10:10

I don't quite know if it is a feeling, or a decision or promise that I made at some point. However, I feel uncomfortable when people talk about what they will do when they are 50 or retiring. This probably is because I feel that whatever I say on the subject of what I would be doing when I reach that age would be a lie. Let's just say that there's something inside me that says that I will die on the pinnacle of life.
Also, thank you for the compliment Smile

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.09.13 12:21

Remember Zekin, death does not always have to be physical Wink
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekin 15.09.13 12:35

Perhaps you are right, I am reading up on this Aset Ka as I have not heard of this before.

I myself do not believe in coincidence as everything in life is part of a puzzle that falls into place. So perhaps now was the time for me to stumble across this forum as I probably wasn't ready before.
It is quite intriguing but before I will impose my questions I will have to read more..

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.13 14:20

Welcome to the community Zekin. Don't be so motivated by the idea of meeting a vampire, you mentioned being around other forums and truth is vampires are rare and forums with most people claiming to be vampires are fake. Plain and simple.

That said I hope you enjoy your time around, please take some time reading many of the threads and gaining more knowledge about vampires and vampirism. That will aid you in your goals and also in finding yourself as you mentioned being lost.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekin 15.09.13 14:38

I already thought so, I must say that the forums I have been on so far did not convince me that the people there were vampires and what I am reading here is to me closer to the truth. But perhaps, maybe, one day I will meet one, I will keep that hope as I find that hope empowers the weak and teaches them to be strong.

And I indeed am hoping to find some answers here that help me to understand more about spirituality in itself, and lets me explore my own spirituality Smile

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.09.13 3:43

Welcome, Zekin.

I read your introduction with much attention and I have to say something about what you said if you permit me, of course. I think you're a girl with lucky, you're in chaos in yourself, lost in beliefs, and Asetianism teach us that to find Truth we need be lost in our emotions and beliefs, in others words, feel chaos, in that way, if we find the door to the Wisdom, then we are True seekers of Evolution. Another thing, I believe that the physical plane, while we are incarnate, we are all young, fresh, hence the need to incarnate, to return to fight for life. The concept of old souls is very relative, we know that there are souls who lived in Ancient Egypt and that are still full of strength and with their all beliefs in their path. You said that you feel that you will die early, is a normal concept, remember that whatever we are today is because of our past, many strange sensations we feel is not about future, but feelings of past life. Each Life is a Gift. Death has no hours or will tell you the date you will day. As Mahatma Gandhi said: "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." You said that you want meet a real vampire, This can be not possible, but, remenber that you have the opportunity to read and feel the energy of True Vampires, Asetians.

and if you come here....That was a sign.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekin 18.09.13 5:16

Thank you for your wisdom Kalb, your words brought me comfort Smile
I love the Gandhi quote, it is sad that I probably won't meet with a vampire but I have to accept that and like you said, get as close as I can get to it through reading.
I'm sorry my reaction took so long, I've had a crazy day that I had to process first.

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.09.13 7:27

No need apologies.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.09.13 10:14

Vampire is a vastly broad term... Not all vampires are Asentian, as there are other 'types', shall we say of souls that require energy. It is actually very likely that you have seen a vampire in your life.

And no, I am not referring to Belanger's type of vampire, but the old ones, much like the Asentians, who require energy of some form.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekin 18.09.13 11:40

Ah yes, I have read a little about this Belanger woman, she sounds a bit like a dull woman to me with a lot of childhood issues.

I haven't gotten to the part about the several types of vampires on this forum. If I might ask, what other types are you referring to? I am curious Smile

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.09.13 13:07

Stapleraindrop wrote:Vampire is a vastly broad term... Not all vampires are Asentian
Not "Asentians". Asetians.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.09.13 20:14

Sorry Kalb :p

And one such vampire is that of the fae. Some fae otherkin require energy because the body they were born in isn't 'compatible' with their soul. Some also claim to require blood.

Another could be a Sethian, and there's a section of the forum dedicated to them.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekin 19.09.13 5:16

Ah okay, it is true I haven't read the part about Sethians yet, but I will read on that. And fae, like in fairies? That sounds interesting, I'll look that up as well!

Zekin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum