recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Empty recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC

Post by Maxx 23.11.13 10:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zidDPO_XM
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Empty Re: recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC

Post by Maxx 23.11.13 18:23

At the end of that presentation Hancock mentions this book by Rick Strassman.....and here is a description of his research.....opens up possibilities in many areas about our ancient past.....

From 1990 to 1995 Dr. Rick Strassman conducted DEA-approved clinical research at the University of New Mexico in which he injected sixty volunteers with DMT, one of the most powerful psychedelics known. His detailed account of those sessions is an extraordinarily riveting inquiry into the nature of the human mind and the therapeutic potential of psychedelics. DMT, a plant-derived chemical that is also manufactured by the human brain, consistently produced near-death and mystical experiences. Many volunteers reported convincing encounters with intelligent nonhuman presences, especially “aliens.” Nearly all felt that the sessions were among the most profound experiences of their lives.

Strassman’s research connects DMT with the pineal gland, considered by Hindus to be the site of the seventh chakra and by René Descartes to be the seat of the soul. DMT: The Spirit Molecule makes the bold case that DMT, naturally released by the pineal gland, facilitates the soul’s movement in and out of the body and is an integral part of the birth and death experiences, as well as the highest states of meditation and even sexual transcendence. Strassman also believes that alien abduction experiences are brought on by accidental releases of DMT. If used wisely, DMT could trigger a period of remarkable progress in the scientific exploration of the most mystical regions of the human mind and soul.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Empty Re: recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC

Post by 8lou1 24.11.13 3:38

what is wisely and to whom?

and maybe a strange question, but why not try it yourself instead of reading about it?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 24.11.13 7:10

If I am not wrong the extreme experiences that most have with their first use of DMT is related to the decalcification of their pineal gland. I can attest to the fact that hallucinogens can definitely affect the brain in such a way that after the hallucination, your worldview has the potential to change drastically. In my case however, it was cannabis and salvia divonorum that did the trick, not DMT. It is interesting to note that many native tribes call salvia diviner's sage.

For all interested, Andrew Weil has an amazing book on this; The natural mind: investigation of drugs and the higher consciousness
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.13 7:58

what I found most interesting was the statement where the two of them said that all the ancient cave art was a result of the use of mushroom, DMT, hallucinogens, etc. showing the experience with other worlds and beings.  Shamans using these made the transition into the other realm.  Also, many others making contact with that world in a profound fashion have had head injuries and at that point began a more intense connection, although Hancock never brought that up.  

Personally, I believe that a dedicated method of practice and work may possibly enable one to come close to this type of result, but it would also depend as much on as many factors as there seems to be personalities.  I have come to my own conclusion for myself that all these doors are chosen to some extent before ever entering this world.  To a large extent the free choice is made before being born....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.11.13 8:34

funny you mention head injuries....havent been on that road for a while...must be the dmt overdosis i took..

and indeed free choice...seems i made some strange choices....

i dont have a long attentionspan, so i find it hard to watch the whole movie. i do have on the other hand a long experience with hallucinogenics. ( seems the two are interrelated Rolling Eyes  ) for me thats a good outcome even though im still learning to handle it, so to speak...

what i can say about using 'drugs' is that even though one uses it in a safe surrounding, you still have to go tru old rubbish and pain on your own and no way of stopping it because the 'drugs' are in charge and lead the way... thats why i would rather suggest natural drugs over synthetic ones.

also one easily looses one power to protect the body and easily gets infested with all kinds of spiritual parasites. which the western society doesnt know how to deal with, other then put you in a psychiatric ward...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.13 8:59

You have just confirmed a recent observation of mine. It is the fact that each of us come from a different reality base which is going to reflect how we interact and how our views are formed about everything.  That means there are as many different outcomes as there are as many different interactions because every final situation will be based on different experiences to reach that conclusion.  Where this originates will connect with each ego.......and will reflect, whether we like it or not, how every one will see the same thing as very different....hence disagreements, solutions, reflecting our own personal evolution either upward or downward......wow......each of us were born to effect an experience very different from the other.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.11.13 9:13

doesnt it look beautiful Wink

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.11.13 9:46

you say spiritual evolution up or down wards.

but can there really be such a thing? we are traveling tru space with no up and down.
recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Sadhu_helicalmotion1.jpg.CROP.original-original
and you also say everyone sees things differently, so your up could be my down and vice versa. wich makes it look more like this imo

to make it more worldy:
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 24.11.13 9:49

Maxx, I see drugs like DMT as more of a gateway into the spiritual side of life, whether they were intended to be such or if it happened by accident. They still have the potential to be abused and to damage the body and mind. Having said that, I still plan on taking a dose of mushrooms and playing a game of dungeons and dragons with friends in the near future XD
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.11.13 9:56

they say that DMT is formed naturally. That is why I believe that everything one can accomplish with the use of drugs can be done naturally without them ....... with a little work.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.11.13 10:09

it is naturally formed in your brain and in grass for example. which is why it is so strange they made it illegal. seems using your brain makes one illegal...

and i also believe everything can be done without the use of drugs. it just depends on what needs to be done in how much amount of time. at least in my case. i was a bit in a hurry Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 24.11.13 18:28

They certainly function as an effective 'kickstart' to spirituality though
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 27.11.13 6:41

maxx, especially for you Smile

a scene from the movie blueberry....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.11.13 21:41

thanks lou....but that does not look my bag....lol.
Displays total confusion and I prefer other ways....although I can see why some of a different mindset than myself might walk into something like this.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 28.11.13 4:51

just like i never would use your energy tools... but i can understand why it is of benefit to others...

im sorry, im a bit corny today...
recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUqIfmpu_Ai1bR_GrxJ3pnxXsre2m_AfhkoEZphlMGAY_umzKP
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.11.13 5:38

Never use energy tools? Are you high lou???
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 8:09

I am sorry but I cannot understand the higher realms. I have never been able to connect to the Disney groups.  I never understand what the songs are saying and do not understand the higher teachings within that structure.  I am just a plain, simple guy.  But I do understand how James Van Praagh is connecting to the other side....He is not using DMT or watching the Wizards of Waverly tuning into Disney......lol.   Now....Goofy is another story.....He is special.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 8:21

To Lou......behind the clouds the Sun still shines.....Smile 

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 8:33

Illustrates ......   it is all in how you say it......so say it with laughter and you can get by saying anything..

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 28.11.13 8:39

nah im not 'high', more earthly to say the least.. i just listen to the words and take them out of context....

concerning energytools: even reiki was my enemy for a while...

and now indeed i just live for as much as possible...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 28.11.13 8:40

a clean heart makes up more then a thousand smiles...Cool 
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 9:07

probably......

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 28.11.13 9:30

mum-in-law obama......
recent Graham Hancock presentation in NYC Mamanbrigittevevehaiti2
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.13 11:06

Graham Hancock never dreamed he would be introduced such as this.  

While all this was taking place with these videos, I watched as the number of guests went from 6 to over 37.  Shows me you people are sick, sick, sick.  

Soon, Victor, Jonathan, Maktub, and others are going to come in here and begin posting educational material on the Aset Ka and you will learn some very, very interesting things.......so all of you guests might as well go a head and sign up for this forum so you can interact and comment.  We see you anyway when you click in here.....and chickens, sooner or later click in on someone's table.....let it not be you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next