Flailing noob in search of answers

4 posters

Go down

Flailing noob in search of answers Empty Flailing noob in search of answers

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 5:21

I will probably be told to consult the book on the subject, but I am really curious about the Aset Ka... mainly I want to know more about immortal vampires. I guess what I'm asking is... Is there any possible way to join this group? (Sorry if it's a dumb question.) I've always had a burning curiosity for this type of thing and I'd love to get more involved in real-life vampire communities.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Flailing noob in search of answers Empty Re: Flailing noob in search of answers

Post by Jonathan 18.12.13 18:45

Hello Rhea. If by joining this group you mean the Aset Ka then I'm afraid the most simple answer is no. No one joins the Aset Ka as it's an invite only secretive order. They find you, not the other way around.

As for the vampire community or this forum then yes, you're welcome to join us here and learn more about real life vampirism. I warn you though, there is a lot to learn and much work ahead if you really wish to learn about vampires. I mean real vampires, not fiction or roleplay nonsense.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 20:21

That would make perfect sense- the secrecy makes me respect them even more. I got really tired of trying to learn about vampires and coming across nothing but role-players and those who think the whole process is like a Twilight novel. Definitely can't wait to buy the AB and learn more. Thank you for the helpful response, by the way Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 19.12.13 4:24

I believe in Jonathan's words, there are a lot of things to learn and to work on through this forum ( especially regarding vampires) if taken seriously. Sorry about my English by the way!.

Also if you don't mind me giving you a tiny advice, i wouldn't necessarily look for other vampires or other organizations outside this forum if i was you, we'll never know if people are real vampires or not, plus some organizations can be some sects and you can get hurt. And even real vampires could be not that nice to you either, we never know... So... Stay home, i'll always be super careful when it comes to the occult. This was my opinion now, i'll never tell anyone what they have to do, or not.
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.12.13 4:38

Well, I want say something, not for really enjoying this forum and be passionate about the personality type that exists here, but I have to admit that your advice means a lot to me, Aglaé. It's amazing how you managed to see the difference of the other forums and here. It means you really are very attentive to details. Thanks for that.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.13 5:03

You do have a point. I don't want to get involved with people who are just pretending or who are looking to hurt others!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 19.12.13 5:34

Thanks Kalb. I'm now paying attention to details, cause when i have been attacked astrally, i was looking for some help, and ran into some so-called vampires who never really helped and one of them has managed to make me enter in her online comunity then made me pay a small amount of money, telling me i was a sexual vampire and i needed to accept it, otherwise the signs would be "violent". I got scared, really scared i wondered how i could be a vampire when i never felt i was one!. Long story short, i know what it is to be mislead and hurted by fakes. This is why i couldn't help but warned Rhea to be careful of where she puts her feet especially when it comes to occultism and vampires, althought i assume she knows about the dangers already.
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.13 14:11

I am sorry for your experiences... there are some awful people out there
Troublemaker
Troublemaker