Followers of Horus

4 posters

Go down

Followers of Horus Empty Followers of Horus

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 17:06

It is said that the view of Egyptologists today is largely based on Manetho's "History of Egypt".  This is the info that Egyptian history has been built on and most of your books use this time line.  Three time lines or eras are listed.  They are:
1. The First era was the "Neteru", Neters or Gods that ruled the land that culminated with the kingship of Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis.

2. Then came the Era of "Followers of Horus" or Shemsu Hor, which took the divine Horian line across the ages and up to a human Pharaoh named Menes known also as Narmer or King Scorpion.

3. After Menes came the Dynastic Kings whose names we find in the King-lists meaning those called Pharaoh.

I want to ask you to consider the "Followers of Horus".  While I looked at things in meditation I recalled that Jonathan said that each ruler was considered becoming Horus himself as that present ruler took also the name of Horus.  In the book "The message of the Sphinx" Hancock and Bauval suggest that the "Followers of Horus" sound like a group that mirror what their own accounts of the Egyptians say that this group was a body of extraordinary knowledge formed to pass this knowledge forward to future rulers. This knowledge came from the time of "Neteru" or Gods.

They suggest that the overall picture that emerges is the "Followers of Horus" may not have been Kings in the usual sense of the word but rather immensely powerful and enlightened individuals---high initiators who were carefully selected by an elite academy that established itself at Heliopolis-Giza thousands of years before history began.  There is much to suggest that ancient Egyptian texts are correct and that Pharaohnic civilization may indeed owe it's  unique spark of genius to just such a "brotherhood" linked to an archaic and elite academy.  So who are the Shemsu Hor and who were they?  And what were they following?

I am aware of the invocation of calling a spirit to enter your body as I can speak of this first hand.  I know that when larger amounts of great energy enters it will make your body physically ill for 2 or 3 days afterwards until your own body levels out and becomes accustomed to it.  The Egyptian people viewed each of their rulers as "Horus" and they actually viewed them as the real Horus.  Do you think that each ruler was actually possessed by Horus and lived continuously within and moved into that new body of the next ruler?  Or not?

I am aware that Ramses II of the 19th dynasty had appox. 110 offspring based on Manetho's writings and I contend that he was aware of moving his spirit into another and how much easier it would be to enter one with your own bloodline.  Also, another way of looking at this is how our cell system is set up in our body.  As each cell divides and separates and forms other cells on a continuous basis it reproduces itself.....As above, so below....so below, as above....  A Spirit being is a multi billion and small minute group of spirit cells of energy grouped together on the same principle we are constructed only in the spirit realm.  They are minute particles of light energy pieces or gaseous elements that one can become aware of as they transform themselves into our dimension.  Each one of those spirit energy cells contain the entire make up to the entire being just as our own cell body is composed.  What I am getting at is when we view the spirit being, it becomes now easy to understand  how one being (angel or so called demon) can appear to thousands of people on this dimension in multiple places all at the same time if needed, because each spirit cell  is capable of holding all full attributes of that spirit in different places at once in every spirit cell and explains how the revelation to humans happen.  Now, if this is correct, what is to say that one spirit cell of Horus is all it would take to enter the Pharaoh for life and actually rule physically?  This process actually operates the same way in the lower voudon element and it is called "riding" the person entered.  Of course, the voudon element is not within the higher dimension we are speaking of here as I have also visited that lower 4th dimension dwelling of the loa.  

From the Temple of Edfu "Building Texts"...

In those texts, the "Followers of Horus" are equated and merged with other "mythical" beings, sometimes seemingly divine, sometimes humans, who are always portrayed as the bringers and preservers  of knowledge down the ages--as an elite brotherhood dedicated to the transmission of wisdom and to the quest for resurrection and rebirth....,
What better way to assure knowledge is passed on than awareness and knowing the operation of possession as well as knowing how to maneuver in reincarnation.

Now, I open this for your commentary and ask whether you agree or do not agree....  and, most importantly, why you feel that way?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Followers of Horus Empty Re: Followers of Horus

Post by Matttt 17.03.14 17:22

I find this post extremely interesting Maxx.
Biologically, it only takes one cell to completely map out someone's DNA. Each cell has a copy of a persons DNA.
On a scientific basis, this makes sense.

I also wonder if you are aware of Rick Riordan. He has written several young adult novels on Mythology.
and the one on Egyptian myth, is set around kids who walk the "path" of the Gods. They allow a particular God to live inside their being and channel their powers or even take full control of their bodies. It's interesting and you may want to take the time to read it. They're called the Kane Chronicles.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 17:40

Thanks. I have never heard of those or the author. This came to me in a "flash" all at once like many things are doing now. Your description of the DNA mapping explains it much better. \\ also I suppose that Matttt is in full body possession of Seekerofba now.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 17.03.14 18:24

That ties in with blood knowledge. Having your 'knowledge' in your child would certainly make it easier to connect to them for whatever purpose.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 18:39

Can you better explain blood knowledge to me. I have never heard of that term before. I can see somewhat how you used it in context, but maybe there are other things I am missing in the explanation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.03.14 18:40

Maxx I know that's not where you were heading or your intention with this post, but have you considered that this "brotherhood" of Followers of Horus you mentioned as highly evolved beings that preserved knowledge and that not much is known about them while operating in silence, very much resembles what we know about the Aset Ka?

Pay close attention to two of your own sentences and see if they don't hit the mark.

Maxx wrote:They suggest that the overall picture that emerges is the "Followers of Horus" may not have been Kings in the usual sense of the word but rather immensely powerful and enlightened individuals---high initiators who were carefully selected by an elite academy that established itself at Heliopolis-Giza thousands of years before history began.

Maxx wrote:In those texts, the "Followers of Horus" are equated and merged with other "mythical" beings, sometimes seemingly divine, sometimes humans, who are always portrayed as the bringers and preservers  of knowledge down the ages--as an elite brotherhood dedicated to the transmission of wisdom and to the quest for resurrection and rebirth....,
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 18:49

OH, of course. I was aware of this as I typed it up. It fits perfectly and is the foundation for the entire post. Thanks for spotlighting it. I just knew it would be obvious to the reader in this forum, but not so much outside of it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 18:52

And I mentioned within that half of that post was from the book by Hancock and Bauval. I interjected my own words within their writings to connect the whole picture. Thanks
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 17.03.14 22:15

Yes, Maxx, you are correct. Smile

And Staple, are you referring kind of to the collective consciousness idea?
That we inherit the memories and lives of our ancestors within our DNA ?
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.03.14 5:59

You can bet your tail feathers I am. I didn't know blood knowledge was tied to collective consciousness though.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 18.03.14 8:46

I'm not sure it is or not, but that's what my psych professor said.
I haven't really looked into it. One of Freud's collegues or something like that, studied the collective unconscious.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down