First meditation session results

4 posters

Go down

First meditation session results Empty First meditation session results

Post by Troublemaker 08.04.14 14:15

Because the people on this forum are so experienced with meditation, I thought I'd ask for some potential clarification of what happened during my own first try.
I sat for about half an hour in open-eye meditation. I managed to completely clear my thoughts, and toward the end something odd happened. What looked like a black serpent flashed in front of me. When I had finished meditating, I started shivering, got goosebumps, and had this strange feeling of complete terror. I have no clue what happened... and was wondering if the best route would be more meditation, research, or a combination of both.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

First meditation session results Empty Re: First meditation session results

Post by Maxx 08.04.14 19:26

No one has posted and I know you are concerned so I will just say you have nothing to worry about.  I thought those shadow things that darted quickly through the edge of my eyesight were essense of shadow beings but they are not.  About a year ago I came across what that is but damn if I can recall now what the answer was.  When I get time, I promise to make a sustained effort and hunt up the answer for you.  Until then, do not be concerned and congratulations in beginning your meditation sessions.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.04.14 20:05

Thank you for the reassurance, Maxx. I really appreciate it Smile It's really helpful when there's someone who has experience with these things.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.14 20:20

This comes from a source I trust. I think probably jonathan or kalb may be able to give more info on this but I knew you were concerned.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 08.04.14 22:05

One time during a group meditation session under the influence of the night sky, my friend got a full visual of being devoured by a large black dragon. He was pretty freaked out at the time, but it helped clear a blockage or something in his system.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.04.14 5:17

That's interesting... how did he know it cleared a blockage? Increased metaphysical abilities or perhaps just a feeling of relief?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 09.04.14 10:17

With stuff like that it's mostly intuitive feelings and such, but you can get close to objective results if you have multiple people 'scan' something with their 3rd eye chakra and compare unbiased results.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.14 12:36

Maxx wrote:No one has posted and I know you are concerned so I will just say you have nothing to worry about.  I thought those shadow things that darted quickly through the edge of my eyesight were essense of shadow beings but they are not.  About a year ago I came across what that is but damn if I can recall now what the answer was.  When I get time, I promise to make a sustained effort and hunt up the answer for you.  Until then, do not be concerned and congratulations in beginning your meditation sessions.

I promised I would search for this answer and where I thought it was located in all the material I have......it was not there. And that means it is in the second place of vast material of a particular author and to find it again would take me working probably a couple of weeks. Impossible at this time. But If I come across it again when doing study, I will certainly remember to add it here. Sorry for the false flag.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.04.14 13:16

I want to help but haven't commented on this yet due to the difficulty in judging from the limited information provided. The symbolism of the black serpent could be many things. For example, it could be Asetian related as it's connected with such line of work in meditation and on the astral but it could also be many other unrelated things. It's really hard to be sure without more information so I don't want to advise you with something that may be a mistake of interpretation on my part.
What I can say at this point is for you not to worry about what might have happened and to continue your sessions without fear. Try to gather more experiences and information so that it may get clear what exactly you are experiencing and what entities or situations you may be interacting with. It would be easier then to provide accurate feedback from us.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.14 13:21

Thanks Jonathan,
What I would want to add is that what I would offer was not in the least regarding a serpent. It had to do with a general overall connection with some energy surrounding. That was why I said there was no issue of needing fear to enter. But if there was a plain view of a serpent, then it would not be connected to the energy issue that I spoke of. So it would really depend of what was viewed, as you say.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.14 22:38

thank you all for the helpful feedback. I am not sure how to provide more information... I will meditate on it some more and see what happens Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down