Dynasties I, II, III.

2 posters

Go down

Dynasties I, II, III. Empty Dynasties I, II, III.

Post by Kalb 12.09.14 18:58

All the Pharaohs of the first dynasty, second and third used the Horus-name in its nickname, but developed it together with his own name, as is explained in the Asetian Bible, each Pharaoh by respect and love identified himself with the God Horus. The Pharaoh was always under the protection of God-Horus, The Royal Hawk. Observing the chronology of Pharaohs and the 2nd dynasty, I am faced with Pharaoh Sekhemib. Apparently he abandoned the respect, love and worship to the god Horus (Aset, of couse) and began to worship the God Seth, changing its name to Peribsen. He not only changed the name, he changed too the serekh... At first he appears loving Horus and the other appears loving Seth. The Pharaoh Khasekhemwy was the successor of Peribsen and little is known about his life, but it was the unique Pharaoh in history to have both gods, Horus and Seth, on his Serekh, and we know that after the death of Khasekhemwy, Seth was removed from the Serekhs and Horus become again the main deity.

The explanation goes on, about the other Pharaohs, but, I believe that all of you have realized my central point. What do you guys think of this?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Dynasties I, II, III. Empty Re: Dynasties I, II, III.

Post by Stapleraindrop 12.09.14 23:38

I think Horus and Seth are kind of like two sides of a coin. While the Asetians may not be too fond of the Sethians, the bond between Horus and Set is too strong to be undeniable.

However, modern Sethian manifestation seems to happen differently than it did, with the Ka almost shifting with the human consciousness. The 'meaning' of Seth has changed. He once represented the raw power of the desert, but now is a symbol of treachery and material dellusion.

It is noted in the AB that there were strong Sethians. Maybe some of them manged to form a pact of sorts with the sons of Horus? I mean they have a sense of individuality right? So it could happen.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.09.14 16:28

I understand what you say. But it also is related to the Djehuty in which we live. When Dehuty change, change the conception of the human mind and the reality, whether it is hidden or visible to the eye of common humanity. There is a big fog when it comes to the god Seth. Throughout history, and I speak only of this, Seth and his lineage never conquered the story by the best reasons. It is true that we only know part of the truth through the Asetians, it would be interesting to see how the Sethians would explain its history and his reasons.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.09.14 17:55

While there certainly is an air of... underhandedness about the Red God, there is also a lack of history from those seeing from his perspective. It would be interesting to see through the eyes of the ones the Asetians consider their enemies.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum