Maxx
Eternity
Kalb
The keen Wolf
12 posters

Go down

Physical immortality Empty Physical immortality

Post by The keen Wolf 02.10.14 8:00

Is it possible? are vampires immortal? im sorry i dont really know much.

The keen Wolf
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-06-05

Back to top Go down

Physical immortality Empty Re: Physical immortality

Post by Kalb 02.10.14 15:47

Try, http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity 19.11.14 0:13

Some vampires will say, No. They don't physically live forever. They say they die, eventually. Just like humans.
Eternity
Eternity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.14 8:08

I am a human, though a little strange.  I will live forever as I may move out of my body into another place or another dimension even, but my consciousness and central memory will maintain.  Some might even choose to stay in this 3D area and might even move into another's physical body for short periods of time.   I say it all depends on what you do while you are here in this 3D body and how much education and advancement that you accomplish.  It is all about what you learn while you are here.  It is a study and learning experience for you and everyone else.  

Different groups can take what I say above and apply it to their way of thinking.  It will all depend on what you decide is your vantage point, meaning how are  you viewing things.  Where is your starting point in all of this?  Are you familiar with only the dimensions in this 3D?  Have you become accomplished in moving into the 4D area?  Or even the 5D area?  What is your definition of living?  All these things require a change of view and how you "know" and then you can begin to understand how the universe is arranged and were you fit into the scheme of things with your life. You think you see out of your eyes when looking at all the things in the room. Can you sit in a chair and move your consciousness over to a corner and view yourself sitting in that chair in the center? Maybe when you consider this you will begin to look at what you mean by death? It really is next to nothing. Never stay at the same place in time. Always keep advancing. Oh.....time does not exist in this 3D. Time exists in the 4D area. And space is entirely different than what you think it is.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity 19.11.14 10:58

Thank you for that in depth explanation, Maxx. Much appreciated.
Eternity
Eternity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.11.14 23:37

Eternity wrote:Some vampires will say, No. They don't physically live forever. They say they die, eventually. Just like humans.

Eternity, would you mind going by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself to the community? Just some feedback on how you found this forum, your occult background and what motivations bring you here. Thank you!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.11.14 1:22

Because vampires are cool, duh.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 6:32

As physical immortality is achieved by humans such as Maxx it is entirely possible for a vampire to achieve immortality even through different ways.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 07.07.17 16:11

Aye, the fact is that immortality is in the way that Maxx said and how you perceive how you live, though you can achieve immortality, it requires immense study and you may ask yourself if it is worth it. Thinking of only being may be smart or arrogant, it depends on your perspective, and to think that you should be entitled to one body may be arrogant, all is illusion of experience.
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 08.09.18 9:00

The keen Wolf wrote:Is it possible? are vampires immortal? im sorry i dont really know much.

This is my opinion. Physical immortality is possible, but I'm unaware of anyone who has successfully done physical immortality. Immortality itself already exists. When we die, our essence is immortal and we seek a new shell to inhabit. I'm aware of my past lives dating back to the 1600s. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember enough to be aware of those lives. This is essentially immortality, just not physical immortality.

With physical immortality, the process is fairly simple, yet not. Your body just has to repair damage as fast as damage is created. The issue with this is that some parts of the body do not regenerate very well. Over time, these parts will eventually become damaged faster than they can be repaired, the part will cease to function properly, and you will die. With modern science, it might be possible to alter a human body to be able to regenerate and repair as fast as damage happens. There are also some issues with telomeres.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.09.18 15:54

I wouldn't think the process is simple at all. It goes far, far beyond simple cellular repair.

There is an "immortal jellyfish" by the scientific name of Turritopsis dohrnii, that will utilize a process called transdifferentiation to turn its cells into other kinds of cells and essentially revert itself back to the early polyp stage. This is really interesting because if it is not eaten by predators or starved in some way (which can and does happen) it will essentially have extremely long lifespans and can change itself back indefinitely. However, nothing is physically immortal. (By the way, thanks Google. Very Happy ) Even this incredibly interesting creature of the sea can die, despite its awesome powers of cellular regeneration and transformation.

All of life as we know it on this plane is completely and utterly conditioned by the Sun. The warmth it provides us allows for life to be sustained. Without its gravity we would be sent careening into the deep, cold, and unforgiving depths of outer space as a barren rock. Everything depends on the Sun, and yet it, too, will die someday once it exhausts its fuel.

Only through death is our existence in physical form even possible. Without the death of giant stars seeding the cosmos with heavier elements that require enormous amounts of energy to be formed, we would not be able to have bodies that function this way. Cosmic dust lingering from the violent death of massive stars is a powerful location allowing for rebirth of new stars. This is the way of the universe - death, life, rebirth.  (Of course people will recognize the obvious Book of Orion element here.)

To dream of or hope for physical immortality is the path of a hapless fool ignorant of the natural way and the nature of higher planes of existence. To be trapped forever on the physical plane, in a constant existence within Malkuth, is a deeply depressing notion. Not only that, but physical immortality also would cut the individual off from the eventual re-initiation into the full and unbridled communion with his own soul free of the cloudy distortions put forth by matter and its limitations.

It is a hope of humans who pretend they are vampires and are deceived by mental creations of Hollywood movie producers.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.09.18 16:51

Interesting thoughts, Rhea Kaye, however I have thought about this and in some way I speculated upon the notion that some divine and immortal great beings, who by their power would enable themselves to live forever on the physical plane, perhaps for some great work or undertaking and certainly not for egoic purposes as that would be far, far from them - and so resembling more of a sacrifice for the greater good of all as being accessible here for other people - that they would be able to pierce beyond both the veil of materiality simultaneously as they are caught up in material bodies such as in the cases of advanced yogis experiencing what is termed as samadhi. These are of course just speculations upon orders of beings which are infinitely far outside of our scope of possibility and imagination even. I am reading about such a being called Mahavatar Babaji, in a certain book by a great master named Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath. This is far far beyond our own playing field however and is on an entirerly divine level far beyond the reach of comprehension of mortals. But it shows that certain possibilities that are impossible to us miraculously exist for other types of beings on an entirerly different level. But for us, what you are saying might apply better, hehe...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.09.18 17:24

I feel like this thread sort of talks about the concept I'm trying to get at.

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t495-immortality?highlight=immortality

And of course, though my personal opinion is very far from being law, I think the entire concept of trying to achieve physical immortality lies in direct opposition to the ways and teachings of Asetianism. If an individual is making it their goal and focus of evolution to achieve bodily immortality through their practices of yoga or spirituality, I would argue that they are hopelessly deluded and striving for something that will never come to pass. Someone making that their focus has their value placed on the physical plane and being here forever would be the most heinous and unbearable curse, so I would not personally desire to emulate or send respect toward those people, I would feel they were misguided and pursuing spirituality for utterly the wrong, arguable egotistical, reasons. I would see them as someone who really didn't understand the higher planes in the slightest which is a great focus of real occult wisdom. I would see them as someone who did not really comprehend the reality beyond the Abyss, which is very far removed from the physical plane - the divine triad closest to that incomprehensible fabric of infinity. The physical plane is the lowest on the Tree for a reason.

Of course, these are just my own opinions and feelings on the matter, and people are free to disagree with me or form their own mindsets in their exploration of the topic.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 23.09.18 20:55

Dying is more of a forced process than living forever. This reality, wisdom, and the plans of our creator affect the reality of physical immortality. Vampire Science if it is to not be rejected by the same creator is also involved and is complex, full of obstacles, there is so much detail, and correction involved.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.09.18 21:22

Hello CRE,
Can you clarify what you mean by "vampire science"?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 23.09.18 21:48

It’s not any official term that I’m aware of, only how I would describe everything that vampires of a scientific sort learn and live with, which usually becomes something of an obvious science to them. I hope I’m not confusing anyone (capitalization and run-on sentence was another auto-correct mistake and I have not found an edit button yet. Sorry!)
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down