Hello everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone.  Empty Hello everyone.

Post by Eternity 20.11.14 22:28

Hi, everyone. Smile You may call me Eternity. Smile I consider myself to be part human and part vampire. I found this forum, just looking for information for vampires. It looked interesting to me, and I wanted to join. Smile If you would like to know more about me, just say so. Smile And I will answer.
Eternity
Eternity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone.  Empty Re: Hello everyone.

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.11.14 22:45

Well of course someones going to ask. What do you consider a vampire, and why or how did this knowledge come to you? Do you consider yourself part of a particular path?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity 21.11.14 9:24

Hi, Stapleraindrop. Smile I consider myself to be a tantric vampire. I know vampires don't consider tantric vampires to BE vampires. But, someone who takes tantric energy from a person, is a tantric vampire. So, anyone who takes blood OR tantric energy from a person, I consider those people to be a vampire.

The way I was awakened, a vampire used his astral body to awaken me. Now, I have been told by other vampires, that people can't be awaken by the astral body of a vampire. That whatever happened that night, sparked my own awakening. Sp, if they are right, I guess THAT'S true.
Eternity
Eternity
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.11.14 10:56

A wise man once said "learning is nothing but remembering."  Many arrive here and then find their  path seems to lead to frustration.  Others arrive and soon discover they are filled with a desire to learn how the self within is the central part that leads them on into finding more answers for their life.  It would seem that they are pulled ever onward toward the knowledge that will open doors of revelation to all the answers they seek.  The first group would seem to fall into the abyss and become stagnant with the repetition of day to day life, maintaining status quo and living with the same manner of daytime and nighttime, repeating things just as those they attach themselves to. That group seems to falter and then to disappear in time.  Every person is unique within themselves as well as experience.

To awaken to the path of the seeker is to know that you know.  May we all become knowers on our pathway while continuing to seek for true answers.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.11.14 18:01

Welcome, Eternity.

Enjoy around here.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity 04.12.14 10:53

thank you, Kalb. Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum