+2
Jonathan
Strahlkraft
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hello there - Page 2 Empty Re: hello there

Post by Maxx 03.12.14 0:52

The entire commentary has run the gamut in that fashion.  There is no problem with the sexist subject here other than what you have presented today.  

You seem to be an angry individual and at this point I do not care with helping a self proclaimed victim continue in this vein.  I care less whether you or a vampire or someone with many shortcomings in life. You have had several chances to let this die down but you have continued to show your lack of manners and WE do not care to baby your ass here.  Wake up or go find someplace that will allow you to take your anger and display it for more comedy. It is your choice at this point.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.14 1:00

you are certainly welcome here if you change the attitude of combat. We see no difference in the sexes here.   We are not interested in that from the view you present it here.  You have shown us how you feel, now either join in on something constructive and try to discuss some topic that will add to rather than subtract from this ordeal.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.14 2:26

PS...actually, forgive me.  when this started I had no idea you were female.  Forgive me for treating you as I would anyone else. I know you were expecting treatment here in special fashion. LOL.  Again, there are no male or female on the other end of the keyboard.  If you go higher up in the dimension areas, you will find no such thing as either.  Each can appear in any fashion they prefer.  So let us just stop this crap about male or female.  You can get along here if you want to.  If not, the transgender, or Ralphie Mae,  or whomever,will attack you cause you make em angry in your first group of posts. It ain't the way to start off a welcome party.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 03.12.14 7:38

no its not. quoting pseudo wise words and calling a female a brah, or bro is a f******* insult and kinda ridiculous.

Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 03.12.14 7:44

okay i get it now. So you are the spokes person of the people in this forum (or the whole world?) since u constantly speak in the we or us form.

seems like you are the victim, a victim of your ego.

oh and by the way the whole story of asetianism is about the male versus the female. I highly recomend you to read the work of wes penre.
Stating that "on a higher dimension" there is no male or female is simply wrong. And it seems as if you would never reach those higher realms. But i gues you are just comfortable with a little roleplay, since you are such a balanced sould.

Iam rather extreme by the way.

I just have to know if you "own" this forum or not, if yes ill be gone any minute.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 03.12.14 8:50

You know what I find funny? You speaking of the 'whole story' of asetianism, without ever having read a book by mr. marques. I've never yet seen anybody banned for ignorance; only intolernce, so I doubt you will be getting banned.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 04.12.14 0:29

so youre saying that one can not find out about astianism without a book?
As far as i know, Lous Marques didnt invent asetianism. He just wrote about it.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.14 0:44

scratch
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.12.14 1:22

It's true that Marques didn't invent Asetianism but he's one of the most knowledgable individuals alive in what concerns this tradition or even magick in general. His books will not teach you everything there is to know about Asetianism, not even close, as they are meant to be doors that students must walk in order to discover the higher mysteries. However we are talking about a very secretive culture that only few have access to so if not through his books and without a solid background in the occult I honestly can't see how one would hold contact with the Asetian mysteries. What they meant to say is, if you wish to learn more about Asetianism those books are the serious way to go and it's a lot of hard work.

Oh and his name is Luis Marques not Lous or Louis.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.14 1:35

Keep in mind that Asetianism is something that has more than 8,000 years of existence. So it's not something you can write just like that. You must have access to the history of humanity and own Asetianism itself. One life you can't learn all the mysteries and complexities that is actually the beauty of Asetianism. There is a relationship between the butterfly and the caterpillar, one can't live without the other, is what we know as Metamorphosis. The same process happens between us and Asetianism, the metamorphosis of Evolution. Best known as Asetianists.

The Master Luis Marques, not only wrote the books of AK, as He is part of the whole Asetian history and that will be eternal.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.12.14 15:47

Now this introduction took a few weird turns. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 07.12.14 19:34

Funny to see how the archons/djinns simply love hirarchy and military like structure, secret things and orders and stuff.

Seems people like you get theyr "knowldege" out of books and people like my get confirmation out of books.

First rule of magic; overcome yourself in order to become yourself.

Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2