Anunnaki and Sumerians

3 posters

Go down

Anunnaki and Sumerians Empty Anunnaki and Sumerians

Post by Widdershins 23.02.15 1:06

If Asetians and Sethians came out of ancient Egypt from the time when the Gods walked the earth, what about the deities called the anunnaki in ancient Sumer? Did the anunnaki create bloodlines and have children similar to what Aset did with the Asetians?

Other than the Sethians, is what Aset did with the Dark Kiss unique in the world? Or did other Gods do the same thing in Mesopotamia or ancient Anatolia?

Why I ask is that Nammu, the ancient mother Goddess of Sumerians could have incarnated children on earth too. Her rival might be Enlil. Just a guess. Any research into Enlil really seems to point to a very ancient, very secret following of Enlil from at least 6,000 years ago to today. Enlil was the God who held the tablets of destiny. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of children of Enlil still incarnating today.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Anunnaki and Sumerians Empty Re: Anunnaki and Sumerians

Post by Jonathan 23.02.15 4:10

Most deities from other cultures are more recent representations and filtered through human perception and religious creationism. Remember that 6000 years old is not that much when compared to Asetian culture that is much older. You find countless gods and goddesses in many cultures and that doesn't mean that they are all real. They are often just human interpretations of older forces or in some cases the result of dogma and human deceit. It's very complicated to analyse.
Personally I find it hard to believe that other deities have the powers of creation since not even all Ancient Egyptian gods held those powers, but that's just my view.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.02.15 5:27

I also find it hard to believe that other deities could have that power.

I do try to find other traditions that will give me some sort of insight into this, but nothing else fits like Asetianism. Many of the gods/goddesses I have researched into just seem to be facets of Aset or another Egyptian deity. Although I could be wrong.

It is also hard for me to work with other systems knowing they use Satan or Lucifer, the typical archetype that only wants to overpower God. It is probably because I just don't understand these systems fully yet, but after the realization that Christianity was manufactured, any entities based from it are met with a fair amount of speculation from me.

I do have to wonder what was happening in other parts of the world during Sep Tepy. The AB obviously doesn't mention Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 23.02.15 22:06

Thanks for replies!

Are we talking Gobekli Tepe time-frame for Asetian culture or thousands of years before the pole shift in about 10,000 BC?
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 13.03.15 0:30

Was Sep Tepy during the age of Cancer or Leo?

Is it possible that when people mention the word Atlantis, they are referring to three different advanced (Atlantis) civilizations? This is what I think....

1. The first Atlantis was about 35,000 BC
2. The second Atlantis about 11,000 BC
3. The third Atlantis was about 1,000 BC (Plato's Atlantis)

Locations? Just guesses. Here are some of my ideas. The first might have been in Antarctica and since it was 3 pole shifts ago, part of Antarctica might have been temperate. The second one might have been off the coast of India before sea levels rose with the last pole shift and melting of the glaciers over North America. The third one was probably the Tartessos civilization in southern Spain in Donana national park just north of Cadiz. Here's the link to the story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/7019522/Lost-city-of-Atlantis-could-be-buried-in-southern-Spain.html
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 19.03.15 0:05

Real or fake?

-Pythagorean Order of Death
-Cult of the Ninth Circle
-"Neo-Sethians"

It has come to my understanding that there are forces which are even worse than the Sethians. The Sethians help balance the cosmic order on earth, but there are forces that seek to bring oblivion or delete everything. While it can be argued that the Sethians help evolve humanity through testing...the forces of oblivion are the enemies of evolution. Does anyone here know about these forces of oblivion?
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: