+2
Stapleraindrop
Kalb
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

333 becomes 666 - Page 2 Empty Re: 333 becomes 666

Post by Jonathan 17.03.15 7:58

Divine 277 wrote:I belive that there are a few things that most souls still don't understand ...
and with out this understanding It will start over again .. and again and again and again ...  and to be honest .. Im getting tired of it ...

How can souls move closer to "god" if they can not them selfs understand they have to grow ?

Maybe I'm missing your point but how is this related with the wars between Sethians and Asetians? I'm sure those are unrelated with understanding of growth or spiritual evolution.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.03.15 16:41

Rhea Kaye wrote:The word "nonsense" is directed toward the war between Asetians and Sethians?  I can't see how this is nonsense...

Not to the thread but to what Divine said.

Jonathan: Th four universal guardians, Hapi is not protected by any Asetian, but, by other Goddess. Again, I see the earth element "outside" of Asetian "protection". For you what that means?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.03.15 2:06

Well we know that in Asetianism the element Earth is considered minor, almost as if below the other elements. This is an interesting contrast with most other traditions that value Earth or consider it equal. I believe that's also related with the fact that Asetian power is focused in the realms above. Sure they understand the importance of the physical realm but they are also more evolved to the point that they see through its limitations. Our experience here is important but what really matters is what can't be seen, the subtle and the invisible that the Asetians recurrently attempt to teach. Those blinded by ego will never understand that. Just look around you, most people are focused on irrelevant stuff, caring more about sharing photos being all self centered and looking good on social networks than actually doing any magickal work of growth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.03.15 12:51

I guess I am still struggling to understand the main concept here. I have seen many people born under the most favorable signs and still turn out to be morons with a Facebook selfie fetish. I have met people born under Earth signs who are far more spiritual than most around them. Zodiac signs influence us... but perhaps they are tied to our "assignment" while here on Earth rather than the conditions of our souls. Just my input.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.03.15 13:12

I wasn't talking about zodiacal signs or astrology but Earth as a magickal principle in terms of alchemy. My comments were in reference to what is established through the Book of Orion and also the four elementals described in the Asetian Bible.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.10.15 5:22

Jonathan, we know that there is no great connection between Aset and Ra. For this reason, there is a poor connection between both energies. As explained in AB, between Vampires and the sun. The Violet Flame is totally incompatible with the energetic frequency of solar radiation. This influences the magnetism and the position that every soul is placed on our planet as human being. We are a continuation of our own past, well, if we live a magical life in the past, in this present life we will be placed in a location where access to magic is accessible. In astrology, the four cardinals points of the compass are East, West, North and South, represented by the signs Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn, taking it to Kemetic theology we see that Duamutef falls under the Aries sign (spring), Imset by Capricorn (Winter), Qebehsenuf for Libra (Autumn) and Hapi for Cancer (summer).

Let's take a look for what we know publicly ...

Asetian Bible - Published on 7.7.2007 = Cancer sign
Book of Orion - Published on 3.7.2012 = Cancer sign.

The two books open the doors to Asetianism and Asetiana magick, and if we look at the Tree of Life we see that Cancer is represented by the Tarot card "The Chariot", which curiously is the number 7 and as we all know 7 is the number of Aset. This letter is one of five paths that cross the abyss. So it's hard to be traveled, then one of the logical reasons why so many fall when trying to navigate and understand Asetiansm. An interesting detail in Cancer is that it is ruled by Moon. Astrologically it is explained that people of this sign is very heightened sensitivity, their emotions are very intense and have a strong attachment to its origins, to the roots of their existence, to his mother and to the past. Both books is just about it. Written with alot of feelings and magick.

Kemet - Published on 7.5.2009 = Taurus.

An inspired and published book to complete the Asetian Bible. Astrologically means "Taurus is the conservation and the fight to save the conquered."

Taurus is ruled by Mercury, greek name, better known in Egyptian by Thoth.

Liber Silentis - Published on 5.10.14 = Libra
Connected with the 12 sign, in Asetianism we know the zoadiac as Maat itself.

Everything is connected, we know that the Keepers are loyal protectors of Asetians for all eternity, but we know that goddess  Nephthy is also protecting Hapi. Part of the Asetian Magick. All this to say that when it comes to the physical plane there is no Asetian divine hand. We have the goddess Nephthy acting in the foreground. I believe that none of this is linked to the cycle of birth, but it is an interesting detail to note. The Asetians are very fragile in the summer, so I think if they had to choose a station certainly would not the summer due to this station that does not favor them. On the other hand, Egypt is a very hot climate, where the sun was very dominant at the time as climate, so the Asetians have a powerful heat resistance. In any case these are only ideas.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down