Greetings all

5 posters

Go down

Greetings all  Empty Greetings all

Post by Gargoyle 28.03.15 11:38

Hello all. I am happy to have stumbled on this site in my studies. I feel there is a great sense of Family here and the people seem to be very respectful towards the views of others. I am making this post to introduce myself and give a little background information and I hope this is the right place to do it. I have studied all things occult for many years now (I am 22). I was raised Christian since birthed until the age of 17. At this age I decided to quit my church and move on to better things, expanding my consciousness. I won't go into full detail but let's just say I went down a dark path (which is good). Only thru the darkness shall you find the light. I feel that once I discovered LaVeyan Satanism it really opened the doors for me to new occult knowledge. From there I have been studying everything from religion, science, philosophy, the paranormal, witchcraft, energy work, mythology, folklore, culture, demonology, Magick, etc. Anything labelled occult and I am there. Even as a Christian I was researching these topics but up until maybe 1-2 years ago I really started to get serious in my practices. My path is one of truth and knowledge only and I refuse to be brainwashed by mainstream practices and systems of belief. Finally, I have recently discovered Asetianism and I am extremely intrigued...I have always been interested in vampirism but this takes it to a whole new level (and brings it back to the origins as well). Egyptology is amazing and the fact that these two are correlated is even more amazing. I have been studying Asetianism and the Aset Ka for weeks now and plan to purchase any material I can very soon, like the Asetian Bible. I feel this will boost my path tenfold and I am ready to make the commitment as an Asetianist. I have practiced certain forms of vampirism in the past, as a human of course, and am ready to take the next step. Feel free to comment your opinions, ideas, and experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read. Smile
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Greetings all  Empty Re: Greetings all

Post by Maxx 28.03.15 12:04

Welcome to the site.  Read all the subject matter where you will find both some pro commentary as well con.  Read the books mentioned and you will be well on your path to drawing your own conclusion based on the facts you discover.  You might consider asking questions along the way as you go.  There are several here that you will find very well versed in many things.  Again, welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 28.03.15 12:10

Thank you Maxx. I plan on doing those things you mentioned. My first step is to read the Asetian Bible but by the looks of things this already seems to be the path I want to be on. I will surely ask any questions I have along the way.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.03.15 14:29

Welcome, Gargoyle.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 28.03.15 14:43

Thank you, Kalb. I appreciate it.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.03.15 1:56

Welcome to the forum. Don't walk too fast the path of Asetianism as it has destroyed many before.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 29.03.15 12:27

Thank you Jonathan. The path itself has destroyed many before or walking the path too fast has destroyed many before? I feel the further I get into it the more I feel right at home and the more I feel it is the right path for me.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.03.15 12:43

Not many people are ready to let go of social conditioning, material things, etc. Asetianism sets fire to your soul. Only the parts that are real and worthy are left. It isn't easy to let go, or to allow parts of yourself to die in order to experience greater evolution. Many people wander into this path, attracted by the key words "vampire" and "powerful" and "ancient", not understanding the heavy price they will have to pay for knowledge and inner growth. Many people easily fall into delusions while studying Asetianism, because of their ego and desires to feel special and powerful. The sheer secrecy and difficulty of the path forces people to look inside of themselves for answers, instead of outside. From looking inside of themselves, they might not be prepared for what they find.

This is my opinion of it, anyway Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1625
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.03.15 13:14

Rhea Kaye wrote:Not many people are ready to let go of social conditioning, material things, etc.  Asetianism sets fire to your soul.  Only the parts that are real and worthy are left.  It isn't easy to let go, or to allow parts of yourself to die in order to experience greater evolution.  Many people wander into this path, attracted by the key words "vampire" and "powerful" and "ancient", not understanding the heavy price they will have to pay for knowledge and inner growth.  Many people easily fall into delusions while studying Asetianism, because of their ego and desires to feel special and powerful.  The sheer secrecy and difficulty of the path forces people to look inside of themselves for answers, instead of outside.  From looking inside of themselves, they might not be prepared for what they find.

Well said.

"Asetianism sets fire to your soul."

That's a great description of the initiations all of us have to face when learning from the children of Aset.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.03.15 13:32

Clap
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 29.03.15 14:55

Rhea Kaye, those are powerful words and I understand what you're saying. There are many belief systems that tend to inflate one's ego. I think it's all about the person's mind-state at the time. I know I try to choose the humble road, and keep my ego at a distance because I know we're all learning in this world and nobody has ALL the answers. My quest is one of truth and knowledge and after I get the Asetian Bible and read it I'm sure I will be ready for that commitment. Thank you for your response, it does help and give me encouragement. I'm happy to have found this site. Jonathan, I agree also.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.03.15 12:16

Thank you everyone. And good luck, OP. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker