Have I been kissed?

4 posters

Go down

Have I been kissed? Empty Have I been kissed?

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 13:45

Six years ago an owl landed at my feet while I was in bed and asked me if I wanted to be a vampire I would have to go to hell...I said yes and then it turned into a wolf and bit my between my legs. I felt these metallic waves spin through my body and I passed out...I had a vision of an old school I used to catch the bus at and these blue rings flew out of my forehead making a noise like a slinky and just emanated from me and I fell to the ground. I woke up the next morning and was normal but I have heard voices and have had a spiritual lover since who gives me spiritual orgasms. He tells me I am a dog or a werewolf but I am confused because he said I would be a vampire. I have no powers or abilities, cannot touch him or give him orgasms, I can only psychically call him and then he speaks to me and holds me....He is very possessive and very controlling sometimes he physically hurts me. What am I? When I close my eyes I see purple, am I asetian? Am I a keeper? Am I going to hell? Does he possess my soul? And what will I become, will I meet others like me I am so lonely I am suicidal...
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-04-27

Back to top Go down

Have I been kissed? Empty Re: Have I been kissed?

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 14:08

since I have already answered this in the other section, I need to ask if you are aware that the astral is the 4th dimension?  If you are aware of this fact, I have to instruct you to move into this area whenever you eat your apple or take your medication.  Do not attempt to operate in 3D laws when you eat your 4D fruit.  Move right over into that 4D area.  This will help you in your transition from one dimension back and forth as needed.  Please take notice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 14:24

I don't know what you mean...I am beneath inept at this...I know nothing. I cannot astrally project, I do not eat fruit...I thought your post interesting but not very helpful....I am in the dark about everything and it has been six fucking years. I keep waiting to find my lover but he never comes for me and I hate him for it. I have been with another man that is capable of those orgasms but he refuses to talk to me...and I know I have a big mouth but I am so lonely for others like me or for answers that I become desperate...
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 16:03

Oh, despair not, for you are touched with the mark of the least. You have traveled to the lowest part of the universe to spend time to listen to the silence. To know nothing, to hear naught, to see and feel very little. That is a great decision on your part and your part alone. You did choose this place in time and space to stay for a few years, alone and untouched, to begin to know self. You will return to your home after this present life has taken its course to again walk the corridors of fearlessness to tell others of the void. You will be their teacher. They await you. The only purpose here is to spend this time in educating yourself in the silence of the golden bough. It will be revealed 73 years from today. Be strong and valiant.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:04

Crazy how did you know I had experienced the void?
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:06

What is the golden bough?
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 18:08

ahhh. The lessons of learning. Remarkable.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 18:11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Bough
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:16

Just came from there...do you mean I will have to present it to Hades to enter hell or that I am married to the sun king or what?
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:17

Or that what I think is magic now will become science in 73 years?
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:18

You are cryptic just fyi
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:22

Ok I just ordered the book off of Amazon...we shall see what it reveals...
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 18:25

choose one picture of Nemi- Diana's Mirror. You will know the one when you concentrate on it. Through it you will be able to meditate and transcend this plane and enter the higher or lower domains. It is your choice. Do not expect anything and therefore you will succeed. Alas, time is nothing. Space is unfeeling. Emotions are transcending. And you path is beautiful.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 18:28

I now release you to the far side of the void. I go now. My flight is about to depart. Good journeys to you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 13.06.15 18:29

Thank you for your time and wisdom.
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.15 18:55

The only thing I did was find your space to communicate with you. This is not time or wisdom. Time does not exist and wisdom has no stationary basis. We each walk a unique path from another. We each have our spot in the sunlight to grow. Night to rest. Consciousness is energy in the 3D world and has the same energy in the 4D world and even the 5D world. Each is very special and unique. You will evolve in the future.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.06.15 3:30

Welcome here, rhaeljoy.

My advise: Do not take everything that happens in dreams as something true. As human beings, true school of learning is the physical world. This is where we learn the differences between reality and illusion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.06.15 7:23

As a general rule that would be correct, kalb.  But you will have all kinds of people yelling "but my dream came true".   So in this case we are speaking of two different matters here.  Those that have learned to work with the dream world connected to their higher self have awakened to the realization that these night time news articles are given in symbols to show some of the best advice they could find connected to their life in specifics.  Learning to work with that higher self and asking questions before being led into that dream state will find that after a time it is just like dealing with a very wise person that you are able to ask a question of importance and get the answer back in a range of symbolism specific only to that person. This action is a learned response.  But you are correct in a general, overall sense.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.06.15 7:42

This would bring us to the question of as above, so below, as well.  Many will say that each level of those dimensions that operate within our universe are all under that same universal law.  The inner part or subjective part of our being will be effected in the same way the outer part or objective part of our world operates in the same way.  Meaning, some say that what we call reality is nothing but a dream in the same way that we consider other parts to be but a dream outside of the subjective.  This is why I personally believe that I try to connect both sections to view them as an operation of the same type.  This is for myself, anyway.  Others have to find their own way to deal with those happenings within their own surroundings. And most understand that different medications can change the view of this operation and give a warped perspective while others say those substances can open one up to a more "in touch" view and give a better over all understanding. I believe we are all living in a dream world.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 14.06.15 8:02

Maxx wrote:Do not expect anything and therefore you will succeed.  Alas, time is nothing.  Space is unfeeling.  Emotions are transcending.  And you path is beautiful.

One way to perceive this thing is to realize that mind creates the reality not vice versa. When you understand this, you will also understand that there is nothing you could not rule with your mind.

Indian teachings, which may be the basis of whole understand of astral, tell that Brahma is the god which includes the whole reality including all the gods of this universe.

Brahma born when Prana or lifeforce unites with the atma or self. This metaphor of course reveals that Brahma, the god of the god, is actually the consciousness which creates reality as observation.

When one realizes this, not just philosophically or metaphorically, but really understands, one will also understand that he himself is the creator of reality.

Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.06.15 12:59

I have much i will say about this but I am waiting for some others to come into the conversation. We are too similar in thought on this and I am looking for some opposite views to join in.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 14.06.15 13:13

Maxx wrote:I have much i will say about this but I am waiting for some others to come into the conversation.  We are too similar in thought on this and I am looking for some opposite views to join in.

Great point of view! Very Happy
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by rhaeljoy 14.06.15 21:04

It wasn't a dream, I was awake. And if anyone understands what this means, he broke my cup.
rhaeljoy
rhaeljoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 14.06.15 22:41

rhaeljoy wrote:It wasn't a dream, I was awake.  And if anyone understands what this means, he broke my cup.

You could describe it this way. There's two levels in reality. The outer and the inner. Outer reality is less one and the inner greater one, because it may effect to outer straight.

Inner reality, or mind, is the level where observation gets born and it is the level which actually includes the outer reality thus completely.

In astral the limitations of this outer dimension the laws of physics quit to exist, cause the reality born from observation itself.
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.06.15 10:36

correct.  In either way it was real to her.  Also, in this instance there is passive understanding and there is active understanding.  The incident takes place and no matter what ten people see and feel there will not always be the same result in how every one of the ten people see it.  So not saying that a direct conclusion has to be drawn for this may be helpful to her.  Active understanding is seeing all this happen and also understanding the laws behind it all and how they operate. This goes a long way to get to the bottom of it.  Passive understanding is seeing it take place and not knowing the laws of operation behind all of this.  That is like seeing a hypnotist do a stage show and see it happen but the audience does not know the laws behind how he does all of this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down