Pressure in forehead

5 posters

Go down

Pressure in forehead  Empty Pressure in forehead

Post by Jessamine 12.08.15 23:44

Hi, for quite some time i experience pressure in my forhead while doing anything with energy or even meditating. Now i have figured out how to make it go away. But still i don't know why this is happening.
The pressure is very intense when it starts if i continiue it hurts like hell until i stop.

To give you a little backround, i started meditating/energy manipulation 6 years ago. When i started everything happend very fast, i could heal people, sometimes i saw auras, i could even influence peoples toughts, feelings etc. I didnt read much about this i just knew how to do it subconsciously. I didnt even know how its called until recently.
So then i went back to school and had to find a job. I didnt have time anymore to practice for a few years... I feel kindof ashamed. So then when i started practice again i started to feel this pressure....

Has anyone experienced this kind of pressure before? Or do you have any idea why i have it? I have a hinch why this is happening but i would love to hear your opinions.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Pressure in forehead  Empty Re: Pressure in forehead

Post by Nature 13.08.15 1:05

Where is it located? I would probably consider a medical reason before I would consider a spiritual/energy based reason. Increases in blood pressure can trigger headaches and symptoms similar to what you are describing. Again, I doubt it is anything energy/spiritually related; more likely medical.
Nature
Nature
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 13.08.15 4:06

In the middle of forhead its like a circle 4 cm wide. It is defenitly not medical, i have been to several doctors and they said everything is ok.
I only experience it when working with energy and when i stop it goes away.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.08.15 10:39

the opening of the gland in that area is the topic you are looking for. Continue your work in energy and do not be concerned about any pressure when you are involved with it. That is not a medical issue at all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nature 13.08.15 13:25

Maxx wrote:the opening of the gland in that area is the topic you are looking for.  Continue your work in energy and do not be concerned about any pressure when you are involved with it.   That is not a medical issue at all.
The pineal gland? Not sure what gland you would be referring to there. In any case, it must be bothering her in regards to the fact she posted about it?
Nature
Nature
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.08.15 1:20

Actually I experience this quite often when I do energy work. I suspect it is related to the third eye shen (or chakra) being active. I experience pressure and an extremely cold sensation there, when I am doing my studies with energy.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 14.08.15 2:45

Rhea Kaye wrote:Actually I experience this quite often when I do energy work. I suspect it is related to the third eye shen (or chakra) being active. I experience pressure and an extremely cold sensation there, when I am doing my studies with energy.

Does it not bother you?
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 14.08.15 2:47

Maxx wrote:the opening of the gland in that area is the topic you are looking for.  Continue your work in energy and do not be concerned about any pressure when you are involved with it.   That is not a medical issue at all.

Thank you, i will look into that.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.08.15 3:20

It doesn't really bother me. I am used to it.
Actually I have come to enjoy it... feeling the shen centers as they are working is a very cool thing to experience, in my opinion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 9:32

When you meditate in order to activate your pineal gland you will notice an increase pressure in the center of your forehead, or you may hear a pulsing or throbbing. These are good signs and shows that your third eye is trying to awaken. (However if this pain doesn't fade away after a couple of minutes I would suggest you stop with this exercise.)you can't just say I want big muscles and get them, you have to work hard, go to the gym and eat right. This is exactly the same with increasing your psychic ability. In the early days your 'psychic muscles' are weaker and you need to do these exercises to build up your power.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 09.12.16 13:27

I handled this "problem" quite some time ago Smile
Your responses were very helpful, thank you.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down