+3
Nightshade
Troublemaker
Raven Kyles
7 posters

Go down

In the 'Between' Empty In the 'Between'

Post by Raven Kyles 23.10.15 15:05

Has anyone who is a form of vampire ever been stuck between transition or from being awakened?

For example, Having been turned but never completed the process? kind of like being stuck as still human shape but having the characteristics of vampire or other beings? Just curious to know how many others have this experience.

Also, I would like to know what would be a possibility of completing the transition if one wanted to decide to lead that kind of life? I've often heard that in that transition, the aging process also stops but it causes conflicts more in the emotional state than anything else.. Any thoughts on this?
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

In the 'Between' Empty Re: In the 'Between'

Post by Troublemaker 23.10.15 19:31

You are not going to find those types of answers in this forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 23.10.15 19:39

You speak of vampires stuck between awakening transitions and being turned but not completing the process. That's mostly not true. The stage of awakening can be longer or shorter but it's a devastating process, you don't get stuck in it. If you did you would likely die.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.10.15 1:35

Raven Kyles wrote:Hi, Kalb.

You may not know me, but I'm Raven of Coarse and I'm sure you've seen some of my posts. Do you know much about vampires or anyone you can refer me to? I've been reading some of these posts on the forum but they don't seem to be answering any of my questions. if you want to email me let me know or just PM me. Any answers would be great. Thanks.

Raven

It's strange you use the private, while in public you had a great help. The forum itself has a great help for vampirism theme. I believe you possess a lack of common sense and you do not give credibility to this forum. For this reason, I am publishing the private message you sent me.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 25.10.15 9:44

For the record, I only came back to fix my notifications. Also, I don't appreciate being made a fool, seeing as I was going to ask a different question, and he didn't even bother to read the whole message either. Sadly this is a departure that I am quite used to..Good luck to ignorance..
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.10.15 18:07

Raven Kyles wrote:Good luck to ignorance..
I don't think that's in your best interests Raven. As you may know that's kind of the typical and spoiled attitude when people don't get what they want. Like a kid that had candy taken away from him. Calling ignorant to this forum and community sheds a poor light on you when I see replies from those trying to help you and you were openly the confused one seeking answers.

You wanted answers and help but if those answers don't fit your pre-established notions and misinformed ideas you storm out. You're not open to change and being wrong, one can't grow this way. You're really mad at you not at us.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 27.10.15 0:07

Raven Kyles wrote:Has anyone who is a form of vampire ever been stuck between transition or from being awakened?

For example, Having been turned but never completed the process? kind of like being stuck as still human shape but having the characteristics of vampire or other beings? Just curious to know how many others have this experience.

Also, I would like to know what would be a possibility of completing the transition if one wanted to decide to lead that kind of life? I've often heard that in that transition, the aging process also stops but it causes conflicts more in the emotional state than anything else.. Any thoughts on this?
Yes I feel this way, exactly..
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.10.15 1:05

If you act a fool, you will be treated as one. Don't be so childish. Accept your mistake or error and grow from it. If you are serious about what you are seeking, then demonstrate that in your words, as that is the only way, here, at least, you will be interpreted. There is no display of "ignorance" from Kalb to be seen here.

Frustrates me that people are yet still struggling with this very basic concept. I suggest you take further time to reflect before replying here.

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum