Frustrated.....

2 posters

Go down

Frustrated..... Empty Frustrated.....

Post by Shysie_ 27.01.16 17:25

So today after about 5 months I finally got to feed again....my donor is also my boyfriend.....so whenever we fight I don't get to feed....hes okay with my vampiric nature but I feel like he doesn't believe it like he says he does. He doesn't allow me to feed from anyone else or he considers it cheating..... The main problem with this is whenever I feed from him I never get nearly enough to satisfy myself.....he doesn't bleed a lot and clots very fast.....so even tho I got to feed I ended up just being angry and even more hungry.....I mostly have to rely on psychic feeding to get any type of satisfaction..... I really need to some tips to perfect my psy feeding, I have a lot of issues with it.....its very frustrating to me mostly because I thought those types of feeding were supposed to come easy for vamps but for me I just can't seem to do it correctly...... I would really like to talk to someone about that if I could. It would be very helpful.
Shysie_
Shysie_
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-01-02

Back to top Go down

Frustrated..... Empty Re: Frustrated.....

Post by Troublemaker 07.04.16 18:34

Hello Shysie.
This thread is a bit old so I'm not sure if you are still having this problem or if a response is still wanted. However, I will say that feeding can be a complex topic.

I will ask, why are you feeding? What is the reason for feeling a need to do so? By these questions, I am not insinuating that you have no need to feed, but knowing why you are doing so is very important. The path of the Predator... knowing why you "hunt", knowing your victim, meditating on how destruction and predatory behaviors transform yourself, the other person, and the environment... all important.

Many different beings, even humans, have vampiric tendencies. In my opinion, it does not necessarily mean they are vampires. There are many reasons one could be exhibiting vampiric behaviors... a damaged chakra, a damaged part of the subtle body, sympathetic vampirism, and depression, to name just a few. In a relationship, depending on the type of interactions that occur, links are forged that might affect the energetic situation of the other. When you have a link with someone, depending on how strong it is, you are subject to their energetic problems as well as your own. Their mental states, their emotions, their essence... many things about them become a part of you, until the point of the link's disintegration or even long after. Hypothetically, I believe one might think they need to feed if, for example, the link/relationship becomes damaged.

I am going to offer another opinion here that might be unpopular, but please keep in mind that I don't have an ill intent and only wish to help your situation.

You requested advice on psy feeding. I think that feeding tips should be learned naturally by the individual. As your need of vital energy arises, if it is a literal requirement for your subtle system as opposed to a simple desire, you will feed naturally... or perhaps subconsciously.

(If anyone has conflicting views to add, please feel free to do so, because I am aware that some people here have been studying this for a very long time and have a more experienced perspective.)

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.04.16 18:43

Hypothetically, I believe one might think they need to feed if, for example, the link/relationship becomes damaged.

I wanted to expand upon this statement because I suspect it was a bit too vague for my point to be understood. The hypothetical situation I mentioned here involves a link becoming damaged which could leave a literal hole or tear in the subtle body itself and lead to a host of potential energetic issues. This is a bit of speculation on my end though, so who knows.

Also, sorry for the double post. Very Happy
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum