Greetings, I'm new here.

5 posters

Go down

Greetings, I'm new here. Empty Greetings, I'm new here.

Post by OMORI 26.03.16 19:22

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. I'm OMORI. I recently came across this forum when I watched a documentary on "teenage vampires". My curiosity awoke shortly after, so I started looking around for communities dedicated to "real vampires".

As you might have guessed, I'm a human. I'm only driven here by curiosity alone, and don't believe I'm anything other than a human. Although, admittedly, I do have a strong liking towards blood, but I don't see any benefits of consuming it, nor have I ever craved wanting to. I have tasted it, several times before, out of curiosity. Wanting to see if my blood would change depending on what I would eat, but I never really noticed a difference. Then again, the time in between cuts was too long for me to have compared properly.

I don't tend to self harm, but as I said, I enjoy the sight of blood, so I seldom do it. I don't think that categorizes me anywhere near being a Vampire or anything of the such, but I can understand the glorification of it. If I, a mere human enjoy the sight of blood, I can only imagine how much Vampires adore it.

I've read some of the topics here, mostly the ones in the "News" section, and read that the Vampires here, aren't like the ones depicted in movies or folklore, so I'm rather interested in learning more, if I'm allowed to.

I don't want to come off as a snobby child with thousands of questions that may make anyone uncomfortable; that's not my intention. I simply want to learn more about your culture.

All that being said, I failed to see any topic dedicated to rules or anything, so if there's such a topic, I'd appreciate it being sent my way. I sometimes miss simple things. I know the basics of forum rules, so I will try to be on my best behavior, but I worry if there's any other specific rules I should take into consideration.

Either way, I look forward to being here.
OMORI
OMORI
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I'm new here. Empty Re: Greetings, I'm new here.

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 20:08

welcome human. I am human also.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 20:09

although I have been looking closely at the keeper info lately, but I think that is just me being curious....smile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.03.16 3:24

Welcome.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.03.16 3:50

Welcome to the community. You're usually free to ask about anything and share your opinion without fear as long as you remain respectful and keep an open mind. Smile
We're generally relaxed and friendly around here except when we come across liars and pretenders.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.03.16 11:37

Hello and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1625
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum