Gilded
Helliana
Aghrab
XdyingSoulx
10 posters

Go down

Hello i need help Empty Hello i need help

Post by XdyingSoulx 08.03.09 14:42

I am 14.I wish to become a vampire. Not for the attention , not for the satisfaction . But because I want to see life to it`s fullest. Vampires are both blessed and cursed . Blessed for seeing things that only a few lucky people can. Cursed to feed on the blood of us humans, and never to satisfy the thirst . I understand all the mishaps , that it is not for certain that i may become one and the consequences for becoming one. I just wish to be one. If you can help, contact me at angelfromunderground@live.se
XdyingSoulx
XdyingSoulx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Hello i need help Empty Re: Hello i need help

Post by Aghrab 08.03.09 15:10

I did not think I would spend my time to write this, but perhaps it will open the eyes of future users with the same mind and goal.

First of all, it is nothing but ridiculous to join a forum like this one, with mature discussions, to ask for a vampire to make you into one. Not only you will never in life conquer such a thing, but you can even get yourself hurt, or even killed, if someone is crazy enough to go that far, and in the vampiric community, there are always people with extreme mental problems.

Secondly, I recommend you to look around in the forum, you will come to see that we have no such thing as a vampire willing to create others. That is not the type of thing we discuss here. Well, what you ask for, is something that the Aset Ka calls the “Dark Kiss”, and a Dark Kiss is not earned the way you think it is.

Do take a look around...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 08.03.09 16:18

xDyingSoulx: No one here will make you a vampire. You can achieve many amazing things by yourself just as you are. Start by getting out of your room and getting some air, read some good books, think about what you want to do with your life and grow up Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 08.03.09 16:19

Oh yes I also watched "Let the right one in". That is NOT what vampires are like.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 10.03.09 13:25

xdyingSoulx, you undoubtedly have many years ahead of you to experience life in its fullest. It is in your power to do so...

I think you will find this forum very informative. Do continue to read the topics posted, and I wish you well on your quest for knowledge.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 10.03.09 13:50

I agree with Syrianeh, no one here will make you a Vampire or give you the information on how to become one. This is an enlightening path and one that is either accomplished and earned on ones own or is not.
She is also right that there are many wonderful things you can accomplish just as you are.
You are welcome to stay with us; read, listen and learn. Ask Questions and seek your answers. Travel on this journey of enlightenment for yourself and maybe just maybe you will find the true answers you seek.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Hello i need help Empty hey

Post by imp 15.04.09 19:01

hey guys my name is imp im 14 and i have a problem and its about meds and its been 8 years and its got to the point that neds to stop. i told my perents that im not like that no more and they just do not give a fuck and just have to live with that and i told somebody and its not helping and my dad touch me sometimes and my mom haves to get onwith him like what the fuck and he calls me little shit and sometimes something else. i fuck tired of it and its suck. oh yeah im use my dads email so do not look at it. i live in taxes and live in allen taxes and my street is sqiurecourt and house number is 602. thanks.Sad

imp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 15.04.09 19:31

imp wrote:hey guys my name is imp im 14 and i have a problem and its about meds and its been 8 years and its got to the point that neds to stop. i told my perents that im not like that no more and they just do not give a fuck and just have to live with that and i told somebody and its not helping and my dad touch me sometimes and my mom haves to get onwith him like what the fuck and he calls me little shit and sometimes something else. i fuck tired of it and its suck. oh yeah im use my dads email so do not look at it. i live in taxes and live in allen taxes and my street is sqiurecourt and house number is 602. thanks.Sad

Welcome to the forum.

Why are you giving us your home address...?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 15.04.09 20:50

And why talk about all of that on a forum such as this one, or any forum at all, for that matter.

Hmm...I could be cold hearted or pointing out the obvious but something isn't fitting here.

*shrugs*
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 15.04.09 23:14

Helliana wrote:And why talk about all of that on a forum such as this one, or any forum at all, for that matter.

Hmm...I could be cold hearted or pointing out the obvious but something isn't fitting here.

*shrugs*

Don't worry, Helliana, I feel the same...
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 16.04.09 1:31

Imp, what do you mean by "meds"?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 16.04.09 8:32

Helliana wrote:And why talk about all of that on a forum such as this one, or any forum at all, for that matter.

*shrugs*

Indeed. Why?
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.04.09 11:06

Imp: you have been on Meds since you were 6 years old?
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Hello i need help Empty ok well i am sorry

Post by imp 16.04.09 15:06

ok well im sorry i just need help but anybody just think it the wrong way

imp
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Hello i need help Empty i love dude

Post by imp 16.04.09 16:52

im upset is because at my school some of the girls just allways get scared when i get 3 feet close. im sad theres got to be some one that can help in the world that i can have more time with shenen. shes a red headed girl and that i like and shes like a sister to me but the thing is i loved her and loved athere people to. im just want to be a lovebly person

imp
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 17.04.09 20:27

imp wrote:ok well im sorry i just need help but anybody just think it the wrong way

Hi Imp, and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are in a tough situation, but it is not the best idea to post your personal information on a public forum like this one. I hope you find the help you seek from an appropriate source, and do enjoy your stay here.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 20.04.09 6:25

Wow, I go away for a bit, and all kinds of stuff happens.
Welcome Imp. I agree with saylamine, you should really seek appropriate help from someone in your area, that could really physically and emotionally be there to help you. In your area you are close to Dallas and there are a lot of really good counselors and Dr's there that could help you.
But giving out personal (really really personal) information on any kind of web forum or web based contact isnt the best of ideas.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: