Kalb
Jessamine
darklovely
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newcomer :)  Empty Newcomer :)

Post by darklovely 27.05.16 21:12

Hello, I'm new, and just wanted to introduce myself. I am still discovering my nature and beginning to uncover my Guardian bloodline. I feed off of energy and blood, and am well practiced in magick. Don't really know what else to say except that I would love to message a friendly face. Embarassed What a Face

darklovely
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Newcomer :)  Empty Re: Newcomer :)

Post by Jessamine 28.05.16 1:22

Welcome.
What do you mean by Guardian bloodline? Like asetian or something else?
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Newcomer :)  Empty What I mean

Post by darklovely 28.05.16 13:29

Yes, I do refer to the asetain guardians. I am just now starting to look for my origins. It was an obvious explanation for my drive to protect, and sense of loylaty to the one who gives me light.

darklovely
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.05.16 15:11

Welcome darklovely. Relax a bit around and don't feel very important, Bad for the ego and then the fall hurt.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.16 19:36

lol.  Good advice, kalb.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 17.11.16 12:16

Greetings,my name is George and i have been a vampire for over two years.I recently became One Of Those Who Have Risen and can now easily control my future and leap to another body.I would like to see replies from members of the TOV or the Family in general.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 18.11.16 11:51

Going around and announcing your intentions without first getting the community used to your presence is a bit loud. Take it easy, enjoy the journey.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 18.11.16 11:54

I have a good reason for everything i do.After all i am a Vampire and i do what i Will and not what i would like to.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 18.11.16 12:05

George, I wasn't talking to you.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.11.16 14:36

Well, this is for you Georgie.....I have watched your postings since you arrived here on our board and you are rude, ignorant, and ill-mannered coming into the house of others and demanding things without even reading the material here. You have no concept of what a vampire mentality or structure actually is.  I am familiar with your phony TOV as I spent 5 years there.  You are young and brash and as I said rude.  If you persist in such behavior you will not be able to do anything here just because you feel a will to, as you say, as your rude little butt will be banned.  I suggest that you back-up and think whether you really want to be here at all and blend in, or if you just came here to try and stir up turmoil, you will not be here long anyway. Many ignorant people come here just to get kicked out.  If that is your goal, it will not take long.

Your silly declaration of being a vampire for two years is laughable and you would fit in with the VCN.  This is not the place for gamers or silly delusional people.  I was not going to even address you here and I saw the others on the board were not impressed with your posting either....that is, until you made the above rude address to the lady here.  I suggest you reevaluate your position here.  Why are you not proclaiming your god position on the TOV in all the sections.  Did they kick you out cause you could not afford the yearly membership fee for  Nemo and Faelyn's  pocket?  LOL.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 1:22

At this point in my life something terrible has happened and if that was not thr case i wouldn't talk like that in the first place.Unfortunately i can't erase the things ive said.I really needed to talk to another Vampire for my own reasons.I never was a member of the TOV even if i am a member of the Family.ai became a vampire through ascension and since you cannot imagine what i managed to achieve in these 3 years you can't say that it is laughable.If Nemo did it for the money he would will to have money and it would happen.He doesn't need the money from the TOV in the first place.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 3:16

I have to apologize because i didn't mean to be rude.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 9:31

I have watched over and over the many that come here thinking this forum was designed as a place to offer therapy for the mentally ill and delusional and obsessive behavior gamer.  The word Vampire seems to draw this type of person.  Big surprise.  This place was not designed for that.  You will not be coddled and cuddled here and your tears wiped.  If you desire to grow up and stop wasting your time, then there may be conversation for you here.  Otherwise, you can expect silence to all the absurd comments that show up here.  We recommend you return to mommy and daddy and ask them to give you a shot of reality for once in life.  Do not look for members here to be your wacko friends like the Vampire network throughout the internet one will find available for your reinforcement out there today.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 9:35

I am not here to solve my problems.If you were a Vampire you would have a philosophy around reason,therefore you would come to the conclusion that i might be a Vampire and that i might even have the powers i said i have.Logic is the non-contradictory definition of the facts of reality.Reason is the only way you can know something.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.11.16 9:42

George just keep in mind that a Vampire doesn't talk about his powers and others won't even know what he's capable of. That alone is a strong Vampire weapon.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 9:46

You are correct about that.At this moment i feel like someone else is controlling me like if an undead god was in my body.I am solving this problem right now.Just be open to the possibillity that i might be true.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 9:47

As I returned to my physical body and changed from a female being back into my male being, along with my giant panther which turned back into my black housecat and lay down on my shoulder in the bed, I began laughing at your 4 new comments on this forum yesterday morning.  Not being a Vampire but just a human, moving in and out of the astral, etheric, and physical levels myself, I found the interchange quite entertaining.  Anything mentioned by the phony TOV can be taught to any normal human as we are all born with the ability.  But after hundreds of pathetic stories seen here and wading through these stories time after time, one becomes unimpressed with the tales of the children of the night.  Ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 9:54

If you say you can do things Vampires do,why don't you come in a visible form next to me?Even if that was normally possible for you you would find out you can't do anything really extrordinary in front of me since i can't achieve the twilight.A doctor im communicating with is saying i have a problem in my aura and thats the reason i couldnt see an undead coming to me even if i bought the vampire bible.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 9:56

Stupidity is really at a premium today.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 9:58

So you can't prove to yourself that i am wrong.An Undead God would be able to at least try.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 9:59

I sell one of my books for $1000. It is certain to cure one of their aura problems.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:01

There are some machines which can find the problems in one's aura and cure them.It has to do with frequency.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.11.16 10:03

I will just leave this out here:

Vampirism has nothing to do with undead gods. That's something the ToV made up.

There. Take it as you may.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:04

I understand that.I knew it already.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 10:04

i just raised my book price nationally to $10,666.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next