Please Help Me I'm New Here

4 posters

Go down

Please Help Me I'm New Here Empty Please Help Me I'm New Here

Post by ChildOfTheNight 14.06.16 17:55

Hi there, how are you?

Ehm, so...I'm new here (and with "here" I mean the entire vampire world...and, by the way, sorry for my English) and I was wondering if someone could just give me some information about it all Please?!?                                                            
                                                                                                                     Thank you all so much!!

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-06-14

Back to top Go down

Please Help Me I'm New Here Empty Re: Please Help Me I'm New Here

Post by Jonathan 15.06.16 4:41

You have a lot of vampire information available all over this forum. I believe that will answer most doubts you may have.

Any specific questions?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 6:25

How come there are real vampires in the world? When you find out to be one of them, how do you deal with it? How can you explain your needs to your family?

These are very important questions to me.

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.06.16 8:22

There are real vampires but keep in mind that most people you’ll find online claiming to be vampires are fake. That’s pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of experience or some level of wisdom but it still deceives many all over the world.

I think explaining to the biological family what vampirism entails is not really a concern to most vampires, unless we're talking about someone really young but then he would likely need the support of a real vampire organization such as the Aset Ka. Ordinary society isn't ready to deal with the nature and existence of a vampire but vampires don't really seek acceptance or mainstreaming. That turns us back to the fakes I mentioned above but we don't really deal with fiction here.

Vampire support groups just like donor rights groups and all that crap that exist by the thousands on social networks will only teach people nonsense. Real vampires aren’t part of such groups and those who are do it in silence for observation purposes. The whole "coolness" that those fake vampires attempt to embrace may seem appealing to some, especially those lacking real magick of their own, but in the end denial benefits no one. It's an illusion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 9:35

That is really interesting.

So you say that a young vampire needs...like a Master or something?
Yet I don't think I could ever tell my family, given that my relatives aren't really "open-minded".

And how about religion? I mean, given that Christianity doesn't really accept our existence, do we have a religion on our own?

Forgive me, this may seem a stupid question, but I'm just trying to learn.

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.06.16 12:26

Jonathan wrote:There are real vampires but keep in mind that most people you’ll find online claiming to be vampires are fake. That’s pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of experience or some level of wisdom but it still deceives many all over the world.

I think explaining to the biological family what vampirism entails is not really a concern to most vampires, unless we're talking about someone really young but then he would likely need the support of a real vampire organization such as the Aset Ka. Ordinary society isn't ready to deal with the nature and existence of a vampire but vampires don't really seek acceptance or mainstreaming. That turns us back to the fakes I mentioned above but we don't really deal with fiction here.

Vampire support groups just like donor rights groups and all that crap that exist by the thousands on social networks will only teach people nonsense. Real vampires aren’t part of such groups and those who are do it in silence for observation purposes. The whole "coolness" that those fake vampires attempt to embrace may seem appealing to some, especially those lacking real magick of their own, but in the end denial benefits no one. It's an illusion.

I enjoyed the maturity on how you addressed this post. I noticed that through all this time you have always tried to help people and point them in the right direction so that they can find truth and not fall in the many lies and deceit that plague online communities these days. It’s a tough quest no doubt. You have my respect.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.06.16 13:05

Nightshade wrote:I enjoyed the maturity on how you addressed this post. I noticed that through all this time you have always tried to help people and point them in the right direction so that they can find truth and not fall in the many lies and deceit that plague online communities these days. It’s a tough quest no doubt. You have my respect.

Thank you Nigthshade. That has meaning coming from you.

ChildOfTheNight wrote:
And how about religion? I mean, given that Christianity doesn't really accept our existence, do we have a religion on our own?

Forgive me, this may seem a stupid question, but I'm just trying to learn.

Vampires have no religion but if you had to define a spiritual or religious path in their culture that would definitely be Asetianism. Ever read about it?

If you don’t mind me asking, why do you identify as a vampire?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 14:38

Never read about Asetianism, I definitely need to.

Why do I identify as a vampire...I don't really know how to explain it...or maybe I just don't know how to translate it, because I have it in Italian in my mind...

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 15:16

So, I just read something about Asetians and I found it marvellous. But while I was reading it suddenly came to my mind that a friend of mine once told me about a sect called Sons of Cain or something like that. He told me that they were ancient vampires of Cain's bloodline (however, they are not to be confused with the ones of the game VampireTheMasquerade).

He also told me that there are some vampire who do not identify as descendant of Cain: the Nordic ones (or something like that) and "the Egyptians", so maybe he meant Asetians?

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.06.16 16:39

Well if you research you will discover that the origins of the vampire mythologies can be traced back to ancient Egypt. The Asetians were the original vampire bloodline but keep in mind that this is a bloodline of the soul and not a physical thing.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 18:04

So basically vampires are more "spiritual" than "material".

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 15.06.16 18:05

Not what my friend said, to be honest.

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.06.16 4:48

People say a lot of things, hence my warning above.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 16.06.16 15:07

Yes, I know....

Do you think I should "compare" the two things? Because this friend of mine wants me to "become" one of them (that is, Cain's bloodline).

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.06.16 16:38

Don’t take this in a negative way but it does seem like someone is playing with you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChildOfTheNight 18.06.16 4:56

You're right, and yet I feel I've got to give it a chance. I wouldn't feel alright if I didn't.

Thank you so much for all your advices, I'll let you know how it goes!

ChildOfTheNight
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 02.01.17 7:35

No real vampire will ever suggest you to become one.If there is such thing as Cain's bloodline that would be metaphorical and it would be for those who carry the luciferian spirit and not for everyone.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum