What exactly is Ascension?

5 posters

Go down

What exactly is Ascension?  Empty What exactly is Ascension?

Post by Lewella Spade 15.12.16 18:30

What exactly is Ascension? One of my family members in my extended family on my mother's side, talks about Ascension and the ascended Masters. She believes in
buddhism. I know it is some kind of a higher form of Enlightenment. I get that do. I guess, I really asking if people can ascend and not see that they are ascending into a higher thought or a higher path of Enlightenment. Do we every stop ascending till we reach being ascended Masters or even then do we continue to ascend?
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

What exactly is Ascension?  Empty Re: What exactly is Ascension?

Post by Kalb 17.12.16 7:03

Maxx, explain her.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 18.12.16 17:16

Oh my God another time Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and Guy Ballard really? Well they are a form of bad syncretism , mixing all kinds of ideologies and religions .
They were first mentioned with Guy Ballard(a student of the Theosophical Society) in his I AM movements, but it wasn't the creation of Guy Ballard he changed/copied that beliefs of Helena Blavatsky (in my opinion some kind of confusing no sense and the creator of the bullshit movement called new age ).
Ascension is referred to ascend to the sixth dimension and convert your self in an ascended master.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 17:35

and do you believe that? if so, why do you believe that?

if not, why is it that you are certain that is not true?

Moving right along, what do you know for certain regarding higher ascension?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What exactly is Ascension?  Empty What exactly is Ascension?

Post by Lewella Spade 18.12.16 17:58

Maxx wrote:and do you believe that?  if so, why do you believe that?

if not, why is it that you are certain that is not true?  

Moving right along, what do you know for certain regarding higher ascension?

I really don't know what I believe anymore. A lot of stuff has happened in my life, as of recent, not postive stuff. Maxx and the others who answered back to this post, I am sorry for trying to fiqure out stuff out.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 20:12

to ascend is to acquire a different set of frequency of vibration that you are centered within.  Everything is a state of energy based in consciousness.

First, every voluntary movement of the human body is caused, controlled, and directed by thought, through the operation of the mind.  (this should give you a clue).
Second, the presence of any thought or idea in your consciousness tends to produce an associated feeling and to urge you to transform that feeling into appropriate muscular action that is in perfect harmony with the nature of the thought.

One moves through the universe with thought.  One has knowledge of themselves by their consciousness.

By increasing the level of knowledge one acquires by the correct use of that consciousness, (types of mental exercises and moving and centering energy in certain points of that consciousness) one can facilitate their movement into a higher level of energy frequency (ascending) and move from a lower level like this 3rd into the higher realms or levels.  Going into the 4th or 5th or higher levels will enable one to see on that same level as well as all lower ones.  But a normal viewing of any higher level is not done with any sustained frequency.   (An example of this feature I gave in another answer within the other topics section about the Egyptian Temples)

Since this planet is moving towards the center of our galaxy, we are becoming aware of higher frequencies of energy bombarding us, not so much as complete awareness of fact, but on a subtle basis.  This is why we find so many strange things happening all around us with no explanation at this time.  Strange things and strange attitudes from all sorts of people happening now with them acting like they are not in control of themselves.  The planet is going through the same thing.  All kinds of strange weather happenings are taking place.  Everything on this planet is being bombarded with this higher frequency.  Some will go mad completely.  Others will die because of the planet being turned over in a different position.  Others that plan on staying in their body and increasing that energy frequency will be naturally drawn to elevating their consciousness to adapt to that higher elevation. Bottom line is that some will be left to acquire higher consciousness here in another life or another galaxy.

Those that ascend and move into the higher frequency will move into a higher state of knowledge and knowing and acquire wisdom needed to find their place.  One cannot be told how to do this.  One has to have this desire within and be drawn to the process.

There would really be no ascended Masters as we are all the same consciousness and are all on the same level with one another.  That term was only made up from ego.  There is so much more with this but the term ascension would mean something like going up a stairway to reach higher levels or vibrations that are operating based on their knowledge or wisdom level.  If you found such a person that others called an Ascended Master, that person would be a humble type of personality and only interested in doing good for others.  A help in the ascension process.

I know there are others here that can explain the answer much better than myself, but no one tried.......so it was left to the village idiot to give it a shot.  I hope you are not thoroughly confused more than when we started on this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 19.12.16 12:33

Oh Maybe I gave a bad explanation, I thought you were talking about the I AM movement or theosophical society.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 20.12.16 5:27

Thank you, Maxx. That all makes sense, thank you for sharing that most of it I knew some of it I did not. I like doing writings on different things and this one of the things I like to do research on. Thank you for you time, Maxx. I bet it took a lot of time to type that thanks again.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.16 10:10

thank you. we look forward to your study of different topics in the future and your comments on those studies.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 20.12.16 10:29

Excellent question, Lewella.

I must say, Maxx, that was a remarkably comprehensive answer for a 'village idiot'. You do yourself an disservice, sir.

I pretty much agree with what Maxx wrote. In addition, there are also certain charged words that can used to raise one's vibrations - I tend to use the word HU, but there are others. it's largely a case of what word one feels attuned to. Furthermore, as Maxx has already stated, certain vibrations correspond to certain levels of consciousness (and planes of existence).

I tend to be wary of using the term 'Ascension' as this implies a movement or progression upward, whereas it can be viewed more as a journey inward to the core of one's own true being and existence. Hope this helps.

Regards,
LdeU.

Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.16 11:28

great advice.

Your words bring to mind some training exercises used by the Rosicrucians such as Om, Ra, Tho, Ehm, Kay-ee, and some others and sounded to a specific note on the musical scale at the same time as directing energy into a specific chakra by the intonation during the work. Interesting. And I very much agree on the interior work...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 21.12.16 11:31

Thanks Maxx. Although I'm not that familiar with Rosicrucian techniques, the process you describe is what I was attempting to convey. I Usually focus on the chakra between the eyebrows.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.12.16 11:36

understood. they have seven but they are much different than the locations which one finds all over the net and books. They indicate all 7 are of prime importance to this type of exercise. Seems a little different than the rest out there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.12.16 11:50

Maxx, I knew it. You're the best person to explain this subject. Clear and sincere.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.12.16 11:58

hahaha.... You are the joker in the deck with that statement. You are a funny man.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.12.16 15:54

Joker? Oh, Thank you. You're so generous.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.12.16 19:02

I am sure you are happy that I was not given the ability or the duty such as Adam to name all the animals as they filed before him in a parade. But I thought it was a neat connection to the tarot section, don't you? Not using the exact name, as you certainly are no fool and I cannot call you that.

Are should I call you the Magician?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.12.16 6:48

No...you can call me fool. I liked the name and descrive very well my path...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.12.16 7:25

you fool ish guy....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 23.12.16 11:37

Yes Maxx. I agree that all chakras are important. It's just that I was trained and taught to focus on the 3rd eye and crown chakras as 'governors' controlling the chakra energy system. Plus, this practice also ties in with movement out of the body and exploration of the higher (or inner) planes. However, with experiencing kundalini several times, I personally find it of benefit to focus on other chakras too.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.12.16 12:37

very much agree with you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum