Hello I am new

3 posters

Go down

Hello I am new Empty Hello I am new

Post by Bloodthensleep 28.12.16 13:23

Hi there, I am an 18 year old female, I joined this form after years upon years of research and reading and contemplating. From a very young age I have always felt unbelievably isolated and different from everyone else. I have always listened to my soul and what i believe in my heart and now i feel so happy to be a part of this community. From my childhood i have always had an extremely strong and unshifting urge to consume human and animal blood, I cant even begin to describe the feeling, the horrendous hunger was, now is and forever will be all consuming, I'd sleep all day and night and NEVER have any energy, I have spent months meditating on what I should do and I know that the best thing to do is reach out to others who are in the same position. The revelation that I am a vampire came to me one day when I was walking in a park where I live. I just stopped and looked up at the sky and It was just like i had known for my whole life and now my eyes had opened. I am so glad there are people that are the same as me in this world, thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
Bloodthensleep
Bloodthensleep
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-12-28

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new Empty Re: Hello I am new

Post by Jonathan 28.12.16 15:07

Hello and welcome to the forum. Take your time researching and learning more. You'll soon realize that vampirism is not about blood, in fact it's way more and goes much deeper than something physical.

Don't be so open about private information such as your age, you probably have good intentions but there are a lot of people with bad intentions online that might attempt to deceive you, manipulate you or lie to you. So be careful out there and in case of doubt please double check it with the more established members.

Also if you don't mind I would like to ask the admins to move this post to the Off Topic section since it's a community introduction and there is where those are usually archived. Thanks!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove 18.01.17 19:09

I've never known a vampire to have a crazing for blood;
This is possibly a psychological crazing, or may be a physiological desire: low iron, or enymea could cause cravings.
You might just really want to drink blood.

The drinking blood comes from TV, and 'Dracula'.
It's based on the concept of a black-magic ceremony, whereby a ritual is performed, you drink someone's blood and they drink yours so your energy vibration is changed, and your brainwave patterns shift. (I also think it changes the resonance of your DNA, but I don't know much about this, it's just something somone was talking to me about once at a gathering)

Personally I'd recommend looking into the esoteric arts: Alistair Crowley (who should not be taken lightly, and don't replicate any of his works, just try to understand the concept) Manly P Hall and Samael Aun Weor are good authors for this.

Study Hermetics, try and understand the balance of the universe.
Also look into electronics, electricity, and soundsystems.
We are all organic vessels running on electricity and emitting lights in the form of vibration, we just shine different colors and harmonise with different sounds.

strangelove
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2017-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum