Visualizing and colors

4 posters

Go down

Visualizing and colors Empty Visualizing and colors

Post by Mike W 03.03.17 17:56

When visualizing with say, shielding yourself, from either mundane or metaphysical probelms, does a permanent change in color mean anything, or is that normal?

I've been practicing my visualization this way and where I use to see white, I'll see red, or the white turns to red as soon I try to start.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Visualizing and colors Empty Re: Visualizing and colors

Post by A.Nightside 04.09.17 14:50

Color perception is just a mental thing, is it not? It's our minds interpretation to what we're experiencing.

Perhaps, if my thoughts on this is anywhere near "correct" it simply indicates a change in mind. Have you taken a different approach to your practices lately? Any change in general life (stess, passion, anything?) What od the colors, red and white meanir symbolize to you?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 19.12.17 22:49

For me color signifies the intent or purpose. I will use shielding for an example.

My smooth shield, only to prevent "leeches" form feeding off me and, to reduce my empathetic input is, in my mind iridescent blue. Light, like a sunlit sky but shimmering with energy.

My construct or brick wall shield, meant to keep everything both in and out is black with dark purple trim around each "brick." Dark, beautiful but, a warning not to get too close to me.

Other shields have different patterns and colors in my mind, different purposes.

In reality neither is visible to the unaware, those sensitive to energy may see my shields now and then but more often they simply see or feel my energy, or with those that hear energy, they hear me from quite a distance.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Morticia 03.01.18 11:26

I am not familiar with this topic, but, I do notice colors sometimes like when I am relaxing...I usually see blue or a little yellow and orange...IDK if this means anything, but, I would love to learn more on this topic...
Morticia
Morticia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down