Salamu 'alaykum

+2
Aghrab
Maktub
6 posters

Go down

Salamu 'alaykum Empty Salamu 'alaykum

Post by Wafiyah 07.06.08 19:50

First of all, I would like to greet all the forum users and manifest my gratitude on being able to participate in such a captivating talk. Smile

I am from Luxor and I am deeply interested on the history of Egypt behind all we already know, the so well known Egyptologyst´s perspective.
I recently became aware of the Aset Ka philosophies and I can only say a word about it - overwhelming.
I became even more attached to my home.
Being this forum mainly about Kemet and the Asetianism, I suppose you all would like to be as lucky as I am and be able to visit all the temples around here so many times as I already did. Well, some people are really lucky ones. Razz
I am mainly a student on the occult, vampirism and now, the Asetianism.
Occasionally I work as a guide on the Temples and the Valley of the Kings and I always try to give my own view about their history, going many times against my colleagues’ perspectives. But if I personally see magick behind every detail in life, how could I not see in all those sacred walls around me?

Finally I would like to say that I want to learn all I can about the Asetians and let my soul evolve. So I hope to see some interesting and mature talks around here.

See you all later.
Wafiyah
Wafiyah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Salamu 'alaykum Empty Re: Salamu 'alaykum

Post by Maktub 07.06.08 20:37

Wa 'alaykum salam!

An Egyptian born? That is most unexpected.

I nurture a great interest in Egyptian history myself, along with the already mentioned subjects such as the occult and vampirism. I agree with you, living in Luxor is a luxury many of us can't really afford. Been there, magnificent city. One of the best in whole Egypt in my personal view. Lucky indeed...

I see that the mighty influences of the Aset Ka have reached modern Egyptian lands as well. Interesting. Oh well, nothing that we weren't aware of anyways. Wink

I liked what you said about being here to evolve, spiritually. That is the purpose of us all, and a common goal of this whole online community I would say.
You have my warm welcome into the forum. Looking forward to hear more from you.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 07.06.08 23:05

Em Hotep, Wafiyah!

Welcome to the community.

It is great to have someone around here that is from the lands that most, if not, all of us dream to visit. You are truly lucky. Smile

Make yourself feel welcome around here.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 07.06.08 23:49

Em Hotep Wafiyah, your are most welcome here.

It is good indeed to see someone that lives in the lands of Kemet, I"m sure it's rather beautiful there. I'm looking forward to your posts and to learn more about the home of the Asetians from someone else's eyes. =] Also to learn to evolve.

See you around the forum. ***

Helliana
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafiyah 08.06.08 9:00

I feel honored with such a warm welcome. Smile
I have to admit that, being this forum so centered on Kemet, I expected to cause some agitation around here.
As I said, I really hope to evolve spiritually, that's my main goal in life and my intuition says that, making part of this community, my soul has a great opportunity to grow. So, I'm looking forward to read some posts about the Asetianism and try to uncover some of the Aset Ka secrets. Wink Well, you all have to agree with me, the Asetian Bible is just a glimpse of all we can know...
So, I would like to know who already had the chance to visit my country. Maktub, the way you talked, I bet you already know Luxor. Razz

I would like to say that, these days, I am not going to be around here all the time I wish because I have to work, but I'll try to be around whenever I can. I'm really looking forward to have some free time. Cool

Ma'a salaama (See you soon)
Wafiyah
Wafiyah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 08.06.08 17:09

I know Luxor quite well, having spent a considerable amount of time over there. As I previously said, magnificent city! Pharaoh

Did you knew how old Luxor/Thebes was a very important part of the Asetian Empire?
Well, not the kind of conversation for an introductions post anyways. But we might talk about it one of these days. Smile

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 10.06.08 13:54

Welcome, Wafiyah.

You're really lucky for being so close to the margins of the Nile. I hope I'll be able to go there in the years to come. Maybe even work there in the future.
It's good to have a person from Egypt here. You're in the field.
I see this forum is growing quite fast. It thrills me.

Best regards, Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.06.08 14:34

Welcome. Great to have someone from Egypt. Smile

Jonathan