I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

+3
Heruset
Jonathan
Redian
7 posters

Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Redian 16.08.17 5:57

Hello everyone my name is Redian.I found this forum by chance.It seems to be the real deal for the supernatural.I am an ordinary person.Human.I deeply believe in the supernatural and I feel connected with it.I have wanted to become a vampire or werewolf since I was a kid.I like both kinds but I feel more connected to vampires and I like them more.Have tried spells,rituals and searched and tried other ways to become one but no success.I had an opportunity to become a vampire once but I missed it.The vampire that was willing to help me dissapeared without a word and I havent heard from them anymore.But I still wont give up from my goal to become one.The reason why I am being so open in this post is that I want to show real vampires and werewolves here that I really want to be one of them and I will do my best to prove myself worthy.So anyone that can help me or is willing to help me please reply.I am sorry if this post may sound annoying or offensive.If thats so I apologise and I will remove it immediately.Also sorry for my bad english.I am from Europe.Albania.Anyone please help me.Thanks

Redian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Jonathan 16.08.17 6:01

I'm sorry to say it but that's not how it works Radian.

Also you sound young. How old are you?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3044
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Redian 16.08.17 6:06

I am 20 years old.Will be in a matter of days.Well it was worth giving a try.Can you at least show me a ritual or something that might help me.Thanks for replying

Redian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Jonathan 16.08.17 6:31

That's the thing, there is no ritual that can turn you into a vampire. That's a fantasy and myth. Not reality.

If you want to learn about real vampires I suggest that you start by investigating from a serious book that deals with the reality of vampirism. For example look for the Asetian Bible or the Violet Throne, both good references to get you started that will clear a lot of misconceptions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3044
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Redian 16.08.17 6:44

Ok.Thanks

Redian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Heruset 16.08.17 11:15

What Johnathan said might not have been entirely correct depending on the stance and perspective you're viewing it from.

There are no rituals available to the public to become a vampire, and the process of transformation is an initiation of the soul rather than a procedure done to the physical vessel.

When looking for a source to begin with, I do not recommend the Violet Throne as your ego will only throw you into your own thought projections (at least it seems with those past views, behavior and desperation). Even Luis Marques states that the audience of VT is different than AB, and it is directed toward the loyal followers of the Aset Ka more than those interested in beginning their journey.


The Asetian Bible is a good place to begin for some.
For others it is the end.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Age : 24
Location : Xalkida
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by A.Nightside 16.08.17 14:27

Redian wrote:Hello everyone my name is Redian.I found this forum by chance.It seems to be the real deal for the supernatural.

I am an ordinary person.Human.I deeply believe in the supernatural and I feel connected with it.

I have wanted to become a vampire or werewolf since I was a kid.I like both kinds but I feel more connected to vampires and I like them more.Have tried spells,rituals and searched and tried other ways to become one but no success.

I had an opportunity to become a vampire once but I missed it.The vampire that was willing to help me dissapeared without a word and I havent heard from them anymore.But I still wont give up from my goal to become one.The reason why I am being so open in this post is that I want to show real vampires and werewolves here that I really want to be one of them and I will do my best to prove myself worthy.So anyone that can help me or is willing to help me please reply.

I am sorry if this post may sound annoying or offensive.If thats so I apologise and I will remove it immediately.Also sorry for my bad english.I am from Europe.Albania.Anyone please help me.Thanks

It's the real deal for a branch of Occultic learning.
Good for you. You sound very new to this concept or young. "Deeply curious" is probably a better description than "connected".
There's a reason for your lack of success. It's not gonna happen.
Sounds like a great story, but I'm not buying it.

Do your research, ask questions, learn. You won't be turned.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Age : 33
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Redian 16.08.17 14:45

Well as I said below.It was worth giving a try.I already have done some research and there is a way that I am sure it works and I intend to try it sooner or later though its not gonna be easy.Well thanks for the advice btw and wish me good luck

Redian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Nightshade 16.08.17 18:56

Redian wrote:Well as I said below.It was worth giving a try.I already have done some research and there is a way that I am sure it works and I intend to try it sooner or later though its not gonna be easy.Well thanks for the advice btw and wish me good luck

Please do share your results once you experiment with this "way that you're sure it works."

We will be here willing to listen to how it failed.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by A.Nightside 21.08.17 16:18

Would you be willing to discuss this way of turning?

It's probably dangerous or fake, or both.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Age : 33
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 19:00

Redian wrote:Hello everyone my name is Redian.I found this forum by chance.It seems to be the real deal for the supernatural.I am an ordinary person.Human.I deeply believe in the supernatural and I feel connected with it.I have wanted to become a vampire or werewolf since I was a kid.I like both kinds but I feel more connected to vampires and I like them more.Have tried spells,rituals and searched and tried other ways to become one but no success.I had an opportunity to become a vampire once but I missed it.The vampire that was willing to help me dissapeared without a word and I havent heard from them anymore.But I still wont give up from my goal to become one.The reason why I am being so open in this post is that I want to show real vampires and werewolves here that I really want to be one of them and I will do my best to prove myself worthy.So anyone that can help me or is willing to help me please reply.I am sorry if this post may sound annoying or offensive.If thats so I apologise and I will remove it immediately.Also sorry for my bad english.I am from Europe.Albania.Anyone please help me.Thanks

Liber Hirudo is the solution, or you become or you die, read carefully

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Location : Cuba
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Morell 16.04.23 2:49

Jin, Liber Hirudo is suicide manual and success in it's path is the worst thing that can happen to you, because magic doesn't break the laws of physics.

You become or die. No. While my occult knowledge is very small and I can barely call myself beginner, I've read Liber Hirudo, although only few parts. I'll tell you what truly you can achieve once you kill your own body in the final rite:
- You die and it's over
- You return to your body, fill it with energy and if there is enough, the body is yet capable of living, you resurrect
- You return, connect with body, but cannot revive it. If your mind is strong enough to control it, you gain a puppet and become poltergeist controlling it, enjoying your success for few days until rotting really takes place and you are doomed to watch as your body rots, until you are spirit controlling walking skeleton.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Jin2494 16.04.23 18:42

Morell wrote:Jin, Liber Hirudo is suicide manual and success in it's path is the worst thing that can happen to you, because magic doesn't break the laws of physics.

You become or die. No. While my occult knowledge is very small and I can barely call myself beginner, I've read Liber Hirudo, although only few parts. I'll tell you what truly you can achieve once you kill your own body in the final rite:
- You die and it's over
- You return to your body, fill it with energy and if there is enough, the body is yet capable of living, you resurrect
- You return, connect with body, but cannot revive it. If your mind is strong enough to control it, you gain a puppet and become poltergeist controlling it, enjoying your success for few days until rotting really takes place and you are doomed to watch as your body rots, until you are spirit controlling walking skeleton.

Well thats what happens if you commits mistakes on liber hirudo, otherwise you can live as a the most thing close to "real vampire" besides if this is not even close to real vampirism the you can share your knowledge and tell us what book or what he(original post creator) must do to achieves his goal, cause everybody says "no don't do this" but no one says "ok here is what you must do" cmon share your knowledge please we read you

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Location : Cuba
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Morell 17.04.23 0:11

Evolve.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf Empty Re: I need help to become a real vampire or werewolf

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum