+3
Nightshade
Maxx
Lynskha
7 posters

Go down

The Art of being sensitive Empty The Art of being sensitive

Post by Lynskha 09.11.17 8:26

The art of being sensitive is something I think very interesting. During some nice talks about vampirism a few years ago, the issue of being very sensitive was raised.

When discussing art in general, there is this feeling people tend to have when observing a painting, or listening to music.

But what we used to talk about, was how a vampire would be more affected by art and its elements.
Being able to perceive beyond the first layers, some could feel the music, "see" it, some having Synesthesia , for example.
Because of this vibration and sensitiveness, admiring art, a visit to a museum, or attending a concert is something beyond words.

Like I mentioned some can sense it in different ways, through different senses of the body.
The experience is unique, individual, as, again , each one has a different manner of dealing with it.
It could be a practical example of the fictional way that it is described that those "vampires" change after the "transformation". Seeing the world in a different manner, being able to have a "super vision" or see things normal people can't.

An image that we used as an example, was from "Interview with the Vampire" , when Louis is transformed, and after he awakes, he looks at a statue, and it moves.
It is even funny how "regular" people react to more sensitive beings, when they start talking about how they feel a sunset for example, or how deep a song affects them. And they think they are exagerating, overreacting as they think :"it is only a song, it is only a flower, it is just a storm" and the vampire see it like a cosmic dance.

This is not only about vampires, because there are many people who are also sensitive, and suffer from the same prejudice, as people tend to look at them and judge.
But among vampires, it is even more intense. So some can be really passionate about many things. Connected with art, or using it to express their inner feelings. Through painting, writing, dancing, singing, playing music.

Art is a pure manifestation of the most beautiful, powerful, and fantastic energy of the Universe.
A way to exteriorize this energy, that sometimes is hard to explain, and should not be explained, just manifested.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Art of being sensitive Empty Re: The Art of being sensitive

Post by Maxx 09.11.17 12:34

A similar experience is gained when using the tarot. shifting the consciousness into the picture of the card and experiencing the elements and the beings there as well as having a conversation with them to determine what message they are explaining to you. Art is experienced the same way.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 09.11.17 14:20

I think the Tarot very interesting. Different decks, and pictures, that a person can explore, and that somehow resonates with the person exploring it.
This element you mentioned about having a conversation with them is a nice way of refering to how this interaction can be perceived.
The same may be true for the ones dealing with crystals, for example.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.11.17 15:34

I second Maxx's reference to experiences with the tarot. It's an useful tool when used as an internal art form and in that sense it becomes magick. Each arcanum is a unique gateway to transcendence.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 09.11.17 15:42

Do you have any preference of decks?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.11.17 9:50

I know the question was directed at nightshade but it appears she is not returning too quickly so I will attempt an answer for you.  I feel this would be similar to what she would tell you.  

The preference of the deck you will need to spend time and select the correct one for you and you alone.  It is like getting the right mate in life.  Just picking any deck to use will not be your forte.   Spend time viewing it and feeling the box or even buying several different decks to determine the fit that is just right for you.  You might consider that each card in that deck has a spirit that works with it as well as other spirits that may be inside that card you will spend time with.  Also, for each tarot deck, there is a spirit that is over it and the main one you would call to discuss what you are using the deck for with each special time you pull it out.  Always wait until you know for certain you have contact with the main spirit before going into the work you have planned for the reading or pathworking or ?
Nightshade can add to this, I know, when she returns.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.11.17 10:20

Thank you Maxx.
My question was also just a curiosity about the different decks that people may like to use.

I appreciate your suggestion, as the chosing of the deck may be a matter of the connection and feeling we get.

Also, for each tarot deck, there is a spirit that is over it and the main one you would call to discuss what you are using the deck for with each special time you pull it out.

I thought very interesting what you said.

Always wait until you know for certain you have contact with the main spirit before going into the work you have planned for the reading or pathworking

I will do that, thank you very much.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.11.17 10:28

Here is an example of what you will be seeking as far as developing your ability.

Meditation is primary to develop working with the tarot.

When you have connected in that manner, you can even do a reading without the cards because the spirit guide you work with you on these and will just give you a picture of the card and name it and then you will have a discussion with those inside the pic as well as the mental voice of the spirit guide giving you instruction. Some close the eyes while involved with this while others see even with the eyes open. Very many different ways the other side works with one as we are all different, as you are aware.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 10.11.17 12:35

Well it seems that Maxx already helped you with this question. He’s right when he explains that finding the best deck that aligns with you is a personal thing and one that can only be achieved through exploration. Meditation and intuition are both essential for this. Don’t be afraid to experiment. The only thing that I would add is that although there are just so many wild crazy decks out there I recommend using one that it’s built on initiatory symbolism, like for example the decks based on the Rider-Waite system as usually studied in the mystery schools. It doesn't have to use Rider-Waite artwork but it should have a similar arcana structure. That’s not saying that other decks won’t work, there are some good ones using different systems out there, but there are also others that are just pretty drawings and not much more than that so don't be disappointed if you find some decks that just do nothing.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.11.17 12:51

Thank you Nighshade.

I have Marseille Tarot, one the regular drawing, and the other is a French Version.

A friend is sending me as a gift the Thoth Tarot. I am expecting it in a few weeks.

Rider-Waite seems very interesting too.

We can also work with more than one, right? I mean, my purpose is to explore the symbolism, wht it can tell me, and echoes my inner world.

So through meditation and intuition I can use them as a tool for studying. And for that purpose, different decks would be ok? I feel I probably will feel the one, or the ones to work with at specific moments.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

The Art of being sensitive Empty 😰

Post by IsabellaRomanov 21.02.19 7:40

Humans these days...very fragile. Any ideas on any blood donors? I'm starving. Also, I'm bored. I could use a big brother/big sister. But vampire version.

#notahuman

IsabellaRomanov
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 8:24

IsabellaRomanov wrote:Humans these days...very fragile. Any ideas on any blood donors? I'm starving. Also, I'm bored. I could use a big brother/big sister. But vampire version.

#notahuman

Your genetic coding will reveal otherwise, dear. Continue to starve, I'm sure you'll be surprised by the results, long-term. I'm quite confident that after some psychosomatic withdrawal symptoms, you'll be just fine.

You won't find a mentor here, as you don't need one. You're clearly a willfully ignorant type of girl and not worth educating.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 8:26

*not worth guiding.
Education, you can find quite easily on your own. Resources exist by the dozens at least, but I don't think your personal level of reasoning will allow you to filter through what is genuine and what is just imaginative and wishful banter.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 21.02.19 10:46

"Being sensitive", for me, I believe it is tied to energy. Everything is energy and vampires are naturally better at sensing and manipulating energy. When an artist works on their art, they're charging it with their energy. A lot of energy can go into a work of art, and a vampire is more likely to be able to sense this. As for art "moving" a vampire, it depends on the vampire. For me, I have purposely worked many years on making myself stay in control regardless of the energy around me, so things don't affect me quite as easily anymore. However, this energy sensitivity can be very useful when trained. A vampire can sense changes in energy, this can allow them to know if someone is approaching them. This can allow them to "read" humans to determine how much of a threat they are to them. This can even be used to determine if a human is sick. If you have practice with energy manipulation, you can even try to heal the human of their sickness, with their permission of course. Everything is energy.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.02.19 11:30

any human is capable of any of that. It has nothing to do with vampires supposedly being unique. So you need to find some other traits to self assure you really stand out and are unique.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.02.19 11:47

I agree.
And actually, it's not much of a popular viewpoint, but someone isn't always a real "vampire" just because they say they are.
Unfortunate news for many - the occult community has been working with energy in quite an adept way for thousands of years. It is not an inhuman and special trait to be able to work with energy. Actually, it is something that can be cultivated by anyone with the determination to do so. Some are more sensitive than others but that doesn't always spell "vampire" or special.
Same thing for the whole sun sensitivity... some people hate the sun and are quite sensitive to it, but that doesn't always mean anything supernatural.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 21.02.19 12:16

A similar experience is gained when using the tarot. shifting the consciousness into the picture of the card and experiencing the elements and the beings there as well as having a conversation with them to determine what message they are explaining to you. Art is experienced the same way.

Nice to read that again. And realize that perceptions change along the time as we enhance our mental library of images for example.

Being sensitive to energy is really something an individual can develop. Some are more open to it, others could have a natural gift, but with techniques and dedication a lot can be achieved.

One thing that is important is working on that, because things won't happen by themlseves, and that is when illusion happens.

When some people realize they may be different, a vampire, for example, and think that by simply stating " I am a vampire, I am awake" then magick will happen, they will gain super powers, and maybe shine in the sun ( =X )...

I have to say I live on an island and I enjoy going to the beach, I do not turn into dust, and I do not shine... ( lucky me...)

But when I first wrote that, was based on some people I know, that it is interesting to notice that, despite like you said, eny person could develop this way of dealing with energy, like reiki for example, or being sensitive to the form as they see art, some vampires, have this "thing" of seeing things from a different point of view... feeling many things in different levels.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 21.02.19 12:17

I was going to keep writing about the tarot, but I sent , so I will continue it here.

Exploring the tarot is wonderful, it can bring a lot of things.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.02.19 12:57

and enable the opening of more understanding...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 21.02.19 13:16

Exactly Maxx. A very beautiful cycle.
Lynskha
Lynskha