+2
Maxx
Zirnitra
6 posters

Go down

Meet and Greet Empty Meet and Greet

Post by Zirnitra 23.01.18 17:38

Greetings.

I am a new forum member and wanted offer my salutations.

I found this forum when researching vampirism and its traditions online. My studies in the occult and ritual magic have brought me here due to connections made in research along with personal vision. I have practiced witchcraft and western mystery tradition material for some time.

Along the way connections have struck me as oddly significant to my own studies, such as parallels between draconian energy/traditions, bloodlines and blood-related ritual, grail myths, serpents and etc. Also, the concept of strigoi, and other cultural revenant spirits. It would take a long time to spell out these connections but I am sure you get the general idea of the connections I've been looking at.

After practicing in the occult for a while I noticed that I have a large capacity to move energy and work with it. A few others that I work with found the same, and we casually referred to our "energy ciphon" nature. Frequently attending any kind of amiable large scale energy workings like Kirtan or other group spiritual event where the given intention is to raise a lot of energy and it is assumed the partcipants will benefit from it, was for a long time a way to manage this "need". When I say "need", I do not mean that I am depleted and hungry, just that as someone who moves a great deal of energy I feel at my best when I have high energy events, sharing relationships and rituals going on that I can participate in.

Anyway, I feel like this is getting too long for an introduction, so to sum up I have found many aligned ideas and vision leading me to discover this group and discussion about the Asetians. I have read around the forums a bit to get a basis of what is here and will keep doing so, as well as read the Asetian Bible. Already it is very interesting and I want to thank you for the information that is available here.

With love,
Zirnitra

Zirnitra
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-01-23

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty Re: Meet and Greet

Post by Maxx 23.01.18 21:08

Welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.01.18 4:48

Welcome to the community. Hope that you enjoy our discussions and feel free to share your views as well.

If you are experienced with traditional witchcraft, have practical knowledge of the western mystery tradition and energy manipulation I believe you may find a greater benefit from jumping right into the Violet Throne as it's a far more advanced book than the Asetian Bible, although if you want to do it the traditional way and smaller steps you may easily begin with the Asetian Bible book and only then jump into the highly initiatory grimoire of the Violet Throne. Either way, share with us your experiences once you begin studying them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zirnitra 25.01.18 18:56

Thank you for the welcome and additional advice.

Zirnitra
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 25.01.18 19:42

Welcome. Smile
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil 27.01.18 14:32

Been on here a while but I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm TaurusDevil (that's all I choose to disclose on here). I live in the UK. If i was to put a label on me i'd say i'm a psychic vampire. I feel that when I'm around people I definitely feed off their energy but on the other hand I'm happy in my own company too.
I'm fascinated by ancient Egypt so asetianism and this forum was a natural progression for me!
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.18 14:42

Welcome, to your dual personality that is just now catching up with the other one that signed in a while back. You may feel much more solid now when the two parts come together...lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil 27.01.18 14:52

@Maxx true lol
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil