Consider this

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Consider this Empty Consider this

Post by Maxx 23.06.18 13:33

under energy mastering topic...

The difference in physicalness and non-physicalness.

Physicalness, or where you are now, is like a drop of water in all the oceans of non-physicalness in all the universes.  This physicalness was created by the Gods to entertain them as well as us and the process of creating in this world to manifest in physicalness and move it over from non-physicalness is in the toolkit of consciousness using thought.  Do you see how small this dimension of the physical is and how important the understanding of energy and how it works is to your existence?  

Also, what we classify as spirit beings so far outnumber physical beings here there is no way to number or count the difference.  

So thinking continuously in terms of your physical existence and how to increase your value in this life is utter nonsense unless you begin to start thinking how you live in a spirit dimension and learn the best way to operate within it.

So if you are vampire, you can heal the sick, heal yourself, mind travel and heal others, astral project, walk through walls, travel to other worlds, look into the past, create the present, influence the future......influence thoughts, converse with the spirits in all the other dimensions all around us and get to know them as well as the other kinds of spirit beings that exist with us here in this 3 D world. If you think that is a crock, know that all the other non-physical beings in the universe do that.....why can't you?

If you are not learning the above.....then you are damn sure not a vampire at all and you are the biggest joke on this planet and all the other beings are laughing at you because you are wasting all your time on nothing of value for yourself or others. And this is where I put in the word delusional.......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Consider this Empty Re: Consider this

Post by Maxx 23.06.18 14:46

PS
I hate to be the one to tell you this but....

all the abilities listed above are taught and learned by HUMANS today.

This is notice to all silly fake vampires on the site or those that peek in....

Now.....those actual Vampires spoken of in the books by Luis Marques such as Violet Throne is another story in itself.   You might care to learn about the real thing....

Let me know how you are progressing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.06.18 18:38

I see you put thought into this post and I think it holds important elements for others to consider. I do want to chime in and mention that I disagree with the notion of healing oneself. Of course it is done, and in my mind I think of the practices of inner balance, centering, grounding, energy cycling, working with shen centers and even crystals as being very important or helpful to this. But we can find that not even the Asetians themselves are immune to the pains, traumas and difficulties of sickness and illness. I have a quote in mind from the section on healing.
"The major focus of Asetian healing surrounds the soul as the powerful inner alchemy that defines their immortal spirituality - body is undeniably secondary and even irrelevant when compared to the subtle but vital nature of the spirit."
"The body of an Asetian withers and dies, being vulnerable to the pain and agony of trauma and disease. In fact their legendary healing abilities tend to be far more effective when selflessly applied to others rather than themselves."  (p. 407)

But, I want to add that I see what you're saying. One would expect a certain level of personal responsibility and awareness from someone awake enough to know they are a vampire, and the sort to loudly declare such an identity for the sake of raising their status are found in seemingly every corner of the internet that will have them. Most often the ones being loud that they are a "vampire" are the ones who give very little thought to energy stabilization and healing. You would be hard-pressed to find one of those people actually being able to heal someone else in an effective way unless it involves a Band-Aid and some Neosporin.

You're right to point out that many techniques are in fact taught and practiced by those who are proudly human. This element is pretty important to keep in mind. I feel like a good place to point those coming into the forum with misguided ideas on what vampires are, would be to a legitimate occult tradition or work of some kind since those teach the inner balance and prerequisites for healing, influencing the future or thoughts, astral travel, etc. It's a harder path and quite sure to be more dangerous, but they either sink or swim and they might end up learning something.

Of course, Da'ath, "Knowledge", is not synonymous with Understanding or Wisdom. To be accepted into the higher subtle temples one has to transcend beyond the notion that mere knowledge and physical study equates the epitome of existence. But, I'd say this kind of study, the pursuit of the Kabbalah or other hidden mysteries, can greatly aid in development. This reminds me of an excellent work I have picked up. Despite its relatively short size, it is definitely not easy or simple to digest. It is in fact quite demanding. It is Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation by Aryeh Kaplan. (As for how it's going - talk to me in thirty years or longer.)
From the summary on back:
"When properly understood, the Sefer Yetzirah becomes the instruction manual for a very special type of meditation meant to strengthen concentration, and to aid the development of telekinetic and telepathic powers."
This last part is a bit misleading - while understanding of the Kabbalah aids greatly in ability, the lure of "obtaining powers" shouldn't be what draws someone to the study of this. That invites trouble and disaster.

Sorry if I strayed off-topic - I feel that it adds something to mention the importance of diligent study though, in the journey of understanding oneself... this combined with the extremely vital practice of putting knowledge gained into practical, real use rather than allowing it to percolate forever inside the mental plane, serving no use to anyone or anything. To point someone in this area would be, in my view, far kinder than to invite them into some dark cesspool of a fake vampire haven.

Physicalness, or where you are now, is like a drop of water in all the oceans of non-physicalness in all the universes.

I personally like the image of the Hubble Deep Field for meditating upon this concept. It is an extremely powerful image for putting things into perspective and unlocking mental cages.

In the end people are going to gravitate toward whatever suits their expectations. The best thing one can do is to attempt to point them in a better direction.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.06.18 19:47

From Fury...

Ideals are Peaceful, History is Violent.

1.   Healing Self.
   I do not consume any food or liquid into my body without using focused thought to change the molecular structure of all of it.  Then I declare it to change every cell in my body to complete healing and rejuvenation.  I also infuse the item with happiness and joy as this seems to mix well with the body.   Note. Masters that use this technique even do it with junk food and have found that sugar is very easy to change into a structure that can adapt well to this technique.  And now for your comment regarding the Aset Ka.  Look closely, is the picture you are seeing of not being able to heal themselves coming from the physicalness or the non-physicalness?   Would they out and out present the picture that they live completely in the physicalness?  I think not as most of us know their major dwelling is located over in the non-physicalness.  Hiding in wide open view.   It is like the Bible, both for the Jew in the Torah and also the New Testament.   It is written in encoded metaphor.  It depends on what one understands to be able to see what it is saying.  To believe it word for word means you have a far, far journey to travel before you are able to understand.  I say the books written by the Aset Ka are displayed in a similar fashion.

2.  Good visual with the Hubble description but may I suggest that you use your own created telescope which is the consciousness and take a look at all the beings around you both near and far.  You cannot believe what you will find.  This planet is very much alive as well as all those other planets out there viewed from the Hubble.  There are civilizations and Beings of other dimensions dwelling there just like here...but in a different form in that non-physicalness.

2a.  Question to focus on.  Which area is the consciousness found?  in the physicalness or the non-physicalness?   What is the operating mechanism that drives it and connects it to one or the other? (whichever answer you give to that question is basically where you operate from in connecting to your universe)

Careful agreeing with me every so often.   You will be declared lining up with a rascal rebel.  RR for short.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.06.18 20:34

I see what you're meaning here. The energy work on food and drink is an interesting concept. I might have to experiment around with that.
I still believe the Asetians aren't immune to the trials of physical living when it comes to the health of physical body. Of course, the path of balance and inner mastery comes in here. -The threefold balance of mind, body and spirit.
-The pursuit of understanding and controlling one's own mind. -The important practices of centering, grounding, active and intentional energy cycling, shen cleansing with the potential aid of the proper crystals.
All these things can aid in keeping stagnation at bay and the other potential energetic problems that manifest unpleasant maladies on the physical plane, in the body. I still don't believe energy work and self-healing is a cure-all for everything though. I am also keeping in mind that being bound to the limitations of the physical plane brings consequences and trials. Not everything in The Violet Throne is word-for-word and of course one must transcend beyond that problem of expecting to find the answer to every question, and some kind of effortless, quick key to power within paper pages in a realm of ink. There are doors, gateways, and tests to go through before knowledge purifies into higher understanding and wisdom.
I see what you are saying about physical healing and I agree- but only to a point. While incarnated, the physical is an important element to consider for one's own health, sanity and balance. This can be done without remaining locked mentally on the physical plane and all of its deceit.
Keep in mind also that there are descriptions of physical ailments that can be found on certain lineages. Like the heart issues that can sometimes be found in Serpents or the steady, stagnation-induced weight gain in some Scorpions.
The topic of how energy crystallizes into physical, as well as biological factors is pretty vast though, and complex.

Some inspirational images can be gateways. Like the Kemet book can aid in projection, so too can other things. The Hubble Deep Field is just inspiring to me psychologically. When I cannot get my fill of physically gazing at the stars I like to use that image to keep things in proper perspective. It is an energetic tool as well. Projection is a very enjoyable topic and practice. Images are nothing unless they lead you to a gateway found within yourself. But if they ignite a vital spark, they prove their value.

Continuing on to the next part of your post, the area of consciousness could turn into a very long topic. For some people, consciousness is located in Malkuth only. They are still locked tightly within a prison of slavery ruled by a monster formed out of their own blindness. Others' consciousness might be a little higher- maybe they're aware of the subtle reality, their minds are a little bit more open but they are too obsessed with their own art and the fame it brings them, or their own creations while seeing a mirage that this is the very highest thing there is in existence. So, where is consciousness located? It greatly depends on the person and their own level of evolution- how they are able to ascend past the trials they raise within themselves.

And, I raise my glass cheerfully to the idea of people making easy and quick assumptions based on what I agree with in a discussion. What great fun! I welcome it. Very Happy
We're probably going to have to agree to disagree (to a point) on the idea of physical healing, but dissent is good in any discussion. It provides food for thought, in a way. Like you said before, agreement all the time hardly gets anyone anywhere.
Cheers.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.06.18 21:49

I believe it was the Drudge Report where yesterday I saw a headline saying that Doctors now are saying that all sickness is caused by the manner of thinking.....especially what one dwells on and the specific thoughts.   5th D level and above is a thought continuance of happiness, joy, patience, serenity, graciousness, etc......the opposite as anger, resentfulness, rage, murder, bitterness, etc will not be found there and the reason is that the thought process is created instantly there.  So at the higher, spiritual level, there is no sickness.....which is only a construct of the lower vibrations.   This is why I tend to view the Aset Ka entirely able to find healing for themselves simply by slipping back into their home environment.  So learning to manifest those higher thought vibrations can lead one to live in a higher realm of thought here now and have no problem moving into a higher mode of dimensional living.  Like taking the high road.  lol

But, if need be, while maneuvering the lower dimensional area where we are in the physicalness, there might require a time of confronting requirements of destruction, the likes of which not many have seen or been a part of before.   This is what is termed the capability of the Aset Ka to issue total destruction on some enemy or a battle.....and they do know how to use it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.06.18 14:18

Maxx wrote:PS
I hate to be the one to tell you this but....

all the abilities listed above are taught and learned by HUMANS today.

This is notice to all silly fake vampires on the site or those that peek in....

Now.....those actual Vampires spoken of in the books by Luis Marques such as Violet Throne is another story in itself.   You might care to learn about the real thing....

Let me know how you are progressing.

hmmmmm. We have not heard from anyone how they are progressing in the mentioned abilities above. I wonder how this can be?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.06.18 15:33

I see this forum goes through periods of great inactivity. As you know, it has been a reality for a long time.

While what you have said is quite true, not everyone is going to be open to discussing their path, their practices and whatnot. This is the only explanation I have come up with. Sometimes people get quiet, and they like to remain quiet.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.06.18 15:38

what I posted was not directed to that group as it should be very evident. I was addressing the fakes that I spotlighted in the second msg.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.06.18 15:43

Well in that case, I feel like you should know... you aren't likely to get much with that sort of fishing lure.

You are not speaking in their language! Just saying. Very Happy

Most of those types you seem to be addressing find their homes elsewhere, they don't care to participate in much discussion. They want shallow affirmation, nothing else.

Now, if you talk about pennies... they might come running.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.06.18 19:27

I think you need to check the discourse here for the last 10 years....You gonna find there are so many out there it will make you dizzy...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.06.18 21:04

The point of what I was attempting to say was this:

The ones you're addressing aren't (likely) going to be able to chime in about their progress with projection, healing, etc. I don't realistically see them jumping onto that invitation very easily or simply, to join a discussion. Well, I could be misinterpreting but I feel like some of the silly ones, are the ones bragging about their juicy steaks, or the ones going around announcing that they were elected Queen or King of some "Court" or "House" of misguided people flashing fangs. I don't see those types being very eager to honor your invitation to share progress, because it is highly unlikely that they are actually trying to progress at all.

Well, and then we have the people who might even be great at healing, projection, all of the things you mention. They could have a nice aptitude for any number of different energetic practices or techniques. But, as you even said yourself, techniques do not make a vampire. Maybe those people who could speak well on it are not pure in the heart. Maybe they only have intent to gain power, prestige and service to their own egos. Maybe they are only around all of that stuff, even with an aptitude or good study, to hide behind yet another mask. Just an example, as I've seen it happening before.

Humans, as you say, teach and do all of those things. Hell, I feel like there's this bizarre notion going around in some people's minds that vampires - in whatever form they believe a vampire takes or whatever qualities they think they should exhibit - are the only ones who do these things... When I don't have any doubt that there are many great human occultists who have more discipline, mastery and balance within themselves than those people could ever hope to reach.

I feel that individual practices do not make a vampire as that is defined by the inner nature of their soul. There are some with inhuman natures that do not even have an awakening in a lifetime. Still others might have an inhuman nature but they are still battling through the challenges of awakening... in its beginner stages, or maybe through an awakening that is just taking an incredibly long time for them. Maybe they have not discovered these potentials within themselves. Who knows? And, I am speaking only generally, of course. We're talking about an inner seed that can be very elusive to reach or understand. I see potential for misunderstanding in categorizing vampires or vampirically-inclined individuals by their esoteric practices as there are a variety of factors at work in their lives as well as magical development.

Sorry if I misunderstood anything of what you were trying to say. I think I see your point and it gets annoying to constantly see this influx of trolling crap into the forum or even in other places that could have the potential to be something better.

But if your post inspires the aforementioned individuals to question and look deeper, it already accomplishes a good purpose even if they stay silent. Just my two cents!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.06.18 1:14

The most powerful magickal practice. I suppose it is bound to secrecy, or one's very own spiritual practices should, as not a matter to be displayed and exhibited lightly, where secrecy is of key importance. Although spiritual practices and magickal practices are not the same entirerly. Spirituality and magick are slightly distinct, yet very closely related in one sense but entirerly different in another although still very useful to one another as methods of balancing and grounding in certain regards. Say you practice magick in many multiple or intense ways. Now that can be draining on your energy reserves I would suppose. Now you go to spiritual practice such as meditation or breath work and replenish and balance and ground yourself in a certain way, as helpful addition to the magickal efforts, a useful asset of nearly vital ingredient. So that is why it might be so important for a magician to meditate or do some work with breath awareness. It excites the subtle system, sometimes, in practices of energy work and I suppose other magickal practices, to some extent, perhaps, or sometimes perhaps not, but I am not the most familiar with that; however, so these or other methods of spiritual practice might help to restore balance in mind and order in the subtle system moreso or at least this is what I have found out, mainly from energy work. [...] Back to the original point, however, magick and spiritual practice is to a certain extent, in my understanding, best kept secret, at least if it deals with a higher level of achievement that is not for unworthy eyes to see or the person's good to reveal as many such practices might find its power lying in silence. Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not an expert or a master in any sense. Now there might be things that can be shared for the sake of discussion and seeking help and feedback though but those are mostly always of a more basic nature at least in regards to public forums. Hope this elucidates and deals some justice to the issue, but I am still learning and it might take years or lifetimes so do not take my text here as authoritative in face value.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.06.18 22:37

Here is a very simple secret for you. In 1875 Eliphas Levi changed the magic structure completely. He suddenly began to use his consciousness to focus his intent. Prior to that time, all magicians were involved in ritualistic creations. Think what this means.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.06.18 22:41

1875 just happened to be the year he passed over to the other side.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.06.18 7:03

Maxx,
While this is interesting I don't see how it clarifies. I mean, toward the discussion of what you are calling fake vampires and why they have not joined the conversation.

Previously you asked about progress and why people have not joined in to share. It falls under two possible categories. One, they are not even interested in any form of occultism or inner work, already believing they found the ultimate truth. Or two, they just prefer to remain silent about their practices because they prefer their privacy.

Eliphas Levi's material can be quite valuable to study. Maybe that requires a separate thread.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.06.18 7:36

I actually did not ask a question for real. It was tongue in cheek. Sorry, it is not that evident. I never expected anyone to share as I am addressing the fake community. They have nothing to share other than blood talk. lol.

1875 was a very good year. Very enjoyable.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 27.06.18 23:55

All of my abilities and sensitivities were innate to me and involuntary.
Empathy was too much, active/neyond natural barriers-
shielding took a lot of effort.
Dream travel, other peojections/OBEs, including remote viewing (awake and asleep) and precognitive dreams were unless or unprovable/difficult to confirm beyond a matter of faith.. active psionics and energy manipulation was difficult due to heaps of self doubt and lack of focus to an increasingly needy physical life.. cameo shifts too... pain stealing and sharing. I only managed to speed the healing of a physical wound once, on my self, after reading about such a technique. I believed it worked, but the effect was slight, doubtable, and I never tried again.

As I've become older, more stressed, more overly preoccupied with physical matters and the trivial pursuits of this life, I've found my previously frequent experiences to dissipate and weaken.

I was never very good at willing what came naturally to me and attempting to "practice" led to obsessive over thinking, fueled self doubt and self hate... I eventually concluded that as far as things go, wanting to grow my natural abilities and sensitivities would be unnessecery and fruitless. What was necessary would remain naturally as needed and as it always was.

I still wish to practice and explore my nature further but I won't lie, there is great discouragement, and true lack of motivation, time and focus weighing down any hope of progress.

I settle for limited experience coupled with knowledge and a hunger for as much knowledge as my poor memory will allow me, without sacrificing for the day to day..
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 27.06.18 23:59

Pardon typos. On my phone.. hope you get the gist of it. Not sure if my response was wholly appropriate for the topic, but eh, I wanted to throw something up.

I like this forum, I like the regulars, though I may nor be an ideal student, but I participate anyway. I'm stubborn :p
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.06.18 8:54

Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts. As for not being an ideal student, I don't think you should diminish yourself that way. This forum is open to a variety of paths, opinions and a diversity of people. The only requirements are honesty, maturity and respect. And I don't personally feel that your words are less valuable than any others.

I think many people can relate to your words, at least in some way. As one goes through life, changes happen, time shifts and with it the need to juggle.
Responsibilities are raised and this can easily cause malaise, lack of focus, and many other barriers. The demands of society and daily life can be dreary and numbing at times. What helps, at least in my view, are the small and simple things. Putting extra effort into preparing better food on a certain day or setting aside time to meditate, even if it is only for a few minutes, can ignite a lost spark. I also think gaining that inner silence can coax out the voice of Self and perpetuate greater focus and passion. Communion with that inner voice is in my view the most important part of any form of study or training.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.06.18 13:10

It's funny that you mention preparing better food. I'm sure you meant better quality or healthier food, but this morning (8+ hours) after I posted my previous response, creativity hit me and I decided to practice pan fries. I mean, they're not difficult, but I can never get them quite the way I want them. Anyway, my focus was great, I felt, in my element.

I like being creative with food, making crafts, writing, Tarot cards, and various things that require me to clear my mind (meditate?) and focus or remain open. I just don't get the inkling or time very often. It just has to come naturally and comes more often when I'm less spread out among all my worldly responsibilities.

My current partner is not a big believer in spirituality but he's a big supporter in me being me. It's nice since he's not weirded out, offended or afraid of anything I might practice or talk about, even if he doesn't fully understand it, or thinks it sounds unbelievable. I think once I can get my own place again, as weird as it sounds, his presence will help me to grow all around. Sharing my burdens, and having even a little support, or at least space enough to do what I feel drawn to do, will be great.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 29.06.18 13:30

Em Hotep, nice inputs.
Rhea Kaye wrote: Continuing on to the next part of your post, the area of consciousness could turn into a very long topic. For some people, consciousness is located in Malkuth only. They are still locked tightly within a prison of slavery ruled by a monster formed out of their own blindness. Others' consciousness might be a little higher- maybe they're aware of the subtle reality, their minds are a little bit more open but they are too obsessed with their own art and the fame it brings them, or their own creations while seeing a mirage that this is the very highest thing there is in existence. So, where is consciousness located? It greatly depends on the person and their own level of evolution- how they are able to ascend past the trials they raise within themselves

Adding to the above, the subject of projection has always fascinated me. I have been practicing different methods of projection the last years to enter higher realms and search information from my own unconsious mind to aid my Self-evolution. At a younger age, I would project into my inner realm - dream realm while awake, believing it was a form of astral projection because everything felt more vivid than my physical life and the information I found there - the knowledge, was new to me. I would interact with the characters and enter worlds more beatiful than any other experiences I had. Unfortunately at the time, I was so detached from my Self and emotion and I felt rejected by society so much that I used it as a form to escape my daily life. I couldn't realize I was being blinded by my ego but that's also why the inner plane  is the true throne of Ego. The last years I realized that I had lost contact with my True Self and my emotions ever since I was a baby and that's because of how I was raised. This made my subtle system very blocked and didn't allow for a ''deeper nightside connection to occur''. I took the most direct methods of expressing the deeper layers of emotions within me and directing the energy that binded me to my past and blocked contact with my Higher Self. Now, I can enter my inner realm through lucid dreaming and search for any information that exists in my unconsious mind (its the realm of the unconsious mind) when I previously couldn't. I believe it is important or even neccesary to master one's own inner realm before attempting to enter even Higher realms. When I attempt to enter deeper into my dreams, I notice unresolved conflicts coming on the surface that I need to overcome in order to learn more. I believe its possible to enter the astral plane through the inner realm and feel like I will be able to do it once I master my own inner plane.

Now under the section of healing one's Self
Maxx wrote: I do not consume any food or liquid into my body without using focused thought to change the molecular structure of all of it.  Then I declare it to change every cell in my body to complete healing and rejuvenation.  I also infuse the item with happiness and joy as this seems to mix well with the body.   Note. Masters that use this technique even do it with junk food and have found that sugar is very easy to change into a structure that can adapt well to this technique.

This reminds me of a book I read called ''The message from water'' by Masaru Emoto. It shows how water containts information and is responsible for the shaping of the molecules. Any energy put into it can change it. There is a trend that started recently with all sorts of products that use this techonology to change the information of water like flask bottles and T-shirts.

Ending my post, I will add some reasons for which lucid dreaming and inner projection is useful. Things I love to do in lucid dreaming include 1) Reading books and poetry 2)Talking to aspects of my unconsious (especially the Shadow Self) 3)Analyzing information I receive from energy links I have from other people 4)Opening portals to other realms or for other people to enter 5)Generaly exploring the beatiful worlds I create with my mind. 5) Gaining insight about my past lives and psychological conflicts.

I hope you find my input useful and feel like adding to it.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.06.18 15:54

"We are all here on Earth to help others;
what on Earth the others are here for, I don't know."
W.H. Auden
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.06.18 9:06

Interesting thoughts and good contributions to the discussion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.06.18 9:39

I enjoyed reading your input, George Gosdas. Certainly interesting, and I do recognize that in order to reach to higher realms, like different levels, you need to complete each level first of all, as steps; taking step after step. It is also seems to be of the human nature sometimes to want to fly before they can even walk or run, which may prove dangerous when they do not take the necessary preparatory steps for what then awaits them in their too hurried pursuits. Better to take step by step within good reason and wise discretion.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next