Jonathan
Nightshade
CREdarkness
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampiric Relationships - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampiric Relationships

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 12:44

Concerning the newcomer, I'm going to advise them to try to become educated before coming here with silly stories. This place has a higher standard of discussion and research, and fantasy tales are not welcome. I am aware that some take massive issue with me speaking this way, and they can jump at me if they will, but they should also remain aware that I simply care not. I miss the higher discussions and this crap has no place here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.19 12:45

good. in the past, you have been one to recognize this crap. your statement made me ask because I was wondering did you have mushrooms for breakfast? lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 12:50

There is a new trend now where apparently we are not allowed to call out the crap for what it is. After being repeatedly labeled as egocentric and the very embodiment of arrogance for daring to complain that bullshit tends to smell, I have decided at times that it is simply more relaxing to watch silently. Though that doesn't particularly matter to me anymore. Calling it as I see it now. Newcomers deserve to be given a chance, but that also doesn't mean no one has the right to say just how incredibly lame and delusional their ideas appear to be if they truly are blinded by fantasy.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 12:52

And... mushrooms aren't my thing, unless they're in stroganoff.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.02.19 13:06

welcome back....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 13:37

The VCN recommendation sounds about right. It is a place full of delusion where weak personalities, drama, fabricated titles and desire for the spotlight proliferate like cockroaches breeding behind a flaming dumpster. Elder roaches banding together to call themselves kings and queens. Surely there are individuals within the place who don't deserve such judgments, as it is with any community, but they are the minority.

Some people then ask, why so hostile, why so intolerant? As if such things make the individual lesser spiritually. But then one has to really start questioning, what is the alternative? The alternative is there, ripe for observation and analysis, visible in places like that where unstable people desperately seek validation. The alternative is letting the falsity and rottenness stagnate into something rather ugly that finds many similarities with oblivion.

When I cast stones, they usually have a well-meaning anti-bullshit medicine pill encapsulated within.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.02.19 13:38

Nothing wrong with calling out bullshit for what it is. I've been doing it for years and I'm still here. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.19 14:03

Indeed. Glad to see you around.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 7:32

I disagree with the GVC recommendation. Although I suppose they might some accommodations in fringe groups.

I don't believe the story, though I can't say whether or not an individual's experiences are real or not. I do feel, though, that their perceptions, or their interpretations thereof are wrong.

Her story sounds too fantastical, this "projection" is very much likely only a dream and nothing more. Can a person conjure another person?
I've not heard of it, but I imagine, being a "witch", morals and ethics regarding free will may come into play. If you wouldn't summon another human, then you shouldn't be summoning a vampire Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 7:33

Mango, in summary. I think you're confusing yourself.
Try looking at the experience from a different angle and move on with your life. Stop pining over someone who might be nothing more than imaginary. Even if he's real, and simply your imagined version of him was just that, if you haven't met him yet (how long did you say it's been??) and you have no active contact with him, then you probably won't meet him and the likelihood that he too was just a silly teenager and played you, is very very high.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down