+2
MysticLightShinethForth
Rael
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello everyone. Empty Hello everyone.

Post by Rael 21.10.18 7:38

"I'm sorry."I don't know how long can stay here in (Vampire Forum) because computer will kick it go out.

"I come from Taiwan ( world  is no of status  country) name be Rael."
From small go to large no people willing and Rael become friend. So friend always maintain one two individual.

Rael can see something (specter, biological of dead human being, and  alive soul of also have other) . General people unseen of thing, also can smell General people smell not taste.

From primary school four grade start make doll,  now occasionally make, most  on the fifteenth day of period go burn down, reason unknown.

Primary school six grade start, oneself accidental use ventriloquism sing a song speak.

Primary school six grade start, oneself accidental use ventriloquism sing a song speak.  (not surprised)

Several years before, friend tell Rael "vampire" this word.  This be me hear a very  unfamiliar vocabulary. "To this whether have interest  unable tell other people."

"I also no special research." Tarot divination not every day. Other: " I like recording
personally experience. " include oneself dreamland.

"Hello everyone."

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. Empty Re: Hello everyone.

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 21.10.18 8:49

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I see english is not your primary language, however, it becomes a little bit difficult to read what you are saying.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 21.10.18 18:13

Welcome.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 22.10.18 1:36

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum. I see english is not your primary language, however, it becomes a little bit difficult to read what you are saying.

Re MysticLightShinethForth: "English indeedis not I primary language, my
main language is  Chinese. "

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 6:31

Welcome.
Interesting, Rael. If you are witnessing such things, reporting them may be a way of keeping historical records. Is this a new thing in the same place you are experiencing? Did you report the body if that is what you found (that would be my suggestion) ?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 6:48

(Sorry for the double posting).

Are you saying that you began to talk as a ventriloquist, accidentally, and you don’t know why?

Are you saying you made a doll which is connected to this incident regarding specters, biological bodies, and souls, you then burnt it down and you don’t know why?

Is this one incident which happened and these are all details of it?

I am also having a hard time understanding exactly what you’re saying, but so far, your introduction and the information it contains is interesting. I am looking forward to your answers. I hope my messages are getting through.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 24.10.18 3:05

CREdarkness wrote:(Sorry for the double posting).

Are you saying that you began to talk as a ventriloquist, accidentally, and you don’t know why?

Are you saying you made a doll which is connected to this incident regarding specters, biological bodies, and souls, you then burnt it down and you don’t know why?

Is this one incident which happened and these are all details of it?

I am also having a hard time understanding exactly what you’re saying, but so far, your introduction and the information it contains is interesting. I am looking forward to your answers. I hope my messages are getting through.

"Make reader difficult understand, I very sorry!" To CREdarkness.

Rael is thinking how answer.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 5:56

Thanks. Communication accross languages can be different, I didn’t comment on the difficult dialogue to be rude, I’m sure my dialogue is not any less complicated to read for those who have English as their second language. Well bodies such as these do exist and can manifest in the physical world, Ive found there is a strict science to use when dealing with them. Picking them up, using conduits, caring for them (the flesh) can be disruptive to the actual methods which you will find if you are following scripture. I don’t mean to troll with repetitive posts about scripture but it’s a fact when dealing with corpses which have some kind of a vampiric problem. The first thing you will find, if you are doing the right thing, is that you won’t immediately pick anything up or decide what is happening. You will probably simply be concerned and not be sure of what to do because clearly the person is dead, yet clearly something is still active which is connected to the deceased person. Once you do not listen to voices or energies or messages which come from the body those will settle and it will be revealed that is only demonic, beyond that there is usually the voice of the actual person you will begin to hear in a spiritual way, and it will resonate with the kind of minds we have, moreso, and will have less in common with the demonic phenomenon. It is not an actual voice either. Sometimes, getting away from the body is the point, sometimes praying, or reading of scripture might help get rid of some of the voices. Usually, to care for a body in a preservative way, it seems, brings about the isolation of collected illness and whatever problems the person may have had, that end up being sealed and preserved in the body also. That’s the best advice I can give regardless. I would contact authorities though if you found an actual body. If there is too much activity and it is near where you live, the removal of the head and burning of the body is the better choice if there is activity. Be sure to list somewhere that this is what happened (details of removal of the head, burial, burning of the body) even posting it here helps. If there is more activity then burning down an entire lot might be necessary. Deaths, details of exhumation, and whatever developments in such vampiric activity exist may be well-documented in order to deal with both the advancement and keeping them separate from the living works if necessary ... although I’m not sure of all of the methods... basically, talking to the authorities is best ... these methods would probably be emergency moreso, if you can’t find help, if you’re stuck in a remote place and it happens ... etc.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 6:00

Edit: My best advice is contacting the authorities, not preserving bodies... (sorry, the placement of the original sentence was kinda wierd).
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 7:12

There are a lot of things you can do to help clear the problem in places where bodies are found that have similarities to historical epidemics and outbreaks.

Lighting white sage and filling, to the best of your ability, every atom and particle with the white sage, a very thick mask of it (and a powerful variety) has purifying potential. Possibly barrels of tea to dump over the land and soak it completely, all kinds of healthful teas really might help if it is a severe place of sickness and burial which has vampirism involved... or anything similar.

Growing garlic over the land, creating new crops every year from the old, and then laying the garlic into the land over years may also reach the body... Garlic has health benefits so it may aid the immunity of anything which is or was human, against any kind of illness.

After multiple herbal remedies and attempting to clear illness, I would suggest one day burning the lot, house down and burning as far down as you can in the earth, of a site where severe vampiric outbreak has occured. As far as you can, and the surrounding air also. I’m sure there’s a way to do this in the system, or in law... I can only come up with my own ideas, but I would suggest burning far down through the layers until you have a fully charcoaled mass of land where an outbreak has occurred.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.10.18 8:04

I can see that people are just having fun watching your stupidity and trolldom in silence.
What an amusing display of mental illness and delusion.
I hope newcomers have the basic common sense to ignore your posts and skip to the ones from users who actually aren't suffering from unfortunate delusions and disease of the mind.
Honestly this was such a ridiculous read that I think you have somehow marvelously topped your earlier stupidity and have outdone yourself - quite the achievement indeed. You must have worked very hard to achieve such a personal pinnacle.
To the OP now- your verbage reads strangely as that of an English speaker who is trying to procure bad grammar to pass off as someone who doesn't speak the language well. Sorry if that isn't the case (and welcome, if I am mistaken.) Just keep in mind that maturity is valued here and ignorant trolls/delusional roleplayers are not welcomed. If you have a mature attitude you will enjoy it here. If not, you'll end up as a laughingstock, like our bible thumping buddy CRE.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.18 8:19

Oh, do we live in the Middle Ages now?... @CREdarkness...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 10:32

I am concerned. Equally. Consider sending your insults through pm, rather than crowding this forum with self-centered ideas which pollute a perfectly good topic. Consider adding to the conversation rather than creating damage to this forum. You feel that this is a topic exclusive to the middle-ages? Do you feel the method is from the middle-ages, and you have some modern solution you would like to share? Do you feel I could have done better? Please let me know what you were talking about?

I am not the subject or focus of this persons topic and was only offering the information I have about dealing with a real obstacle in the physical reality, which is improper burial of vampiric individuals and preservation which leads to an illness (or something similar) being more prevailant than the original person who once inhabited the body. I would imagine, if Rael is a real person, then they will use a translator, at which time they may find something useful within the information I have shared.

I understand that I am a new member, not a mod, but honestly, this seems rude, to just throw down what someone has to offer your website. This is someone’s introduction, how do you know they aren’t sincere and looking for valuable information?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.10.18 10:47

If you want respect you have to earn it. To challenge your special snowflake view, no one owes you respect just because you are contributing. Your contributions are complete garbage and are the real clutter of this place. Truth is that no one with any form of knowledge takes you seriously because your ideas are all delusional and lacking in any foundation of reality. It has been suggested to you multiple times that you take your scripture, nonsensical delusions regarding vampire corpses, and other useless crap elsewhere, yet you linger, insulting other members by calling them "fat perverts" and whining/moaning about the lack of an account deactivation feature like a small, entitled child. Truth be told, no one cares. This place has seen a lot of other delusional ignorants just like you and it is not impressive. Keep screaming and making noise, desperate to be taken seriously. That is entirely up to you but rest assured that most of the ones who are not indifferently ignoring you are laughing pretty hard at you.
This place holds a much higher standard than what you are able to offer with your hilariously bad corpse posts. This place has a high standard of real vampiric research and study. The real world does not fit with your childish idea that your half-witted delusions of what vampires are and how they act should be respected by the very virtue of your presence. This is not a preschool where everyone is offered a piece of candy for their participation and a pat on the head. If that is what you expect, you are better off running back into the arms of Jesus who is surely waiting eagerly for you. Wink Once again, it is obvious this forum isn't for you. Time to get real... Attack me or complain if you like, just because I am stating what a lot of other people are thinking, but it changes nothing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 13:17

Rael, I will also add, in response to your introduction, I hope you will find a translator and share more about this experience, any new developments included in your response, if you have time. I am looking forward to hearing more details about this.

Rhea Kaye, of course everyone may share what they think. I simply feel it is rude to crowd another’s topic with an argument rather than contributing to it. As far as some of what I said (such as fat perverts), I assumed it would be obvious I was partly joking, but I guess that is a perfect example of how difficult it is to see past what is painted very strongly over someone’s words when truly they were trying to express something specific. I can definitely see though that it is indeed that difficult to simply understand one another over the internet. I will try to stay on topic completely and be informative from now on rather than funny, too serious, cryptic etc. seeing as being informative and helpful is what I am here for in the first place.

As far as my suggestions to Rael are concerned, about using scripture, certain herbal cures over land, and elimination of illness in an area... I’ve found them all to be useful personally, especially when combined. Again, do you have any methods? Will you share them? I personally could benefit from any valuable information on the matter. I’ve experienced a lot of these things myself and have personally used this method with some success. I’m not saying I’ve burned bodies and exhumed gravesites, I’m saying that in places where activity similar to what it seems Rael is talking about is reported, I’ve found medicinal cures on the land to be effective. Fire and repetitive cleansing with the reading of scripture are best to use after. All of these things seem to lessen the impact of anything which can be likened to demonic activity, or has been historically documented as an occurance defined as vampiric.

As I stated previously, I have not yet found any link or topic on this website which claims this forum as primarily an Aset Ka website. Everyone has the right to express their beliefs and experiences, in response to what is expressed about any belief and experience, especially on a forum.

There are tons of sources out there for my information, it seems ridiculous to have to site it in every single comment. For the sake of this persons possible need for it though, I will.

“Vampires, Burial, and Death” by Paul Barber

“From Demons to Dracula” by Matthew Beresford
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 25.10.18 2:15

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it..." Rael is not good at communicating in English!
Rael used the translation, and the post caused inconvenience to everyone, I am deeply sorry.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 25.10.18 3:23

Will not let you not understand or cause misunderstanding.
"I think I will re-translate the content of the post into English!" It will not let you not understand or cause misunderstanding.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.18 14:13

It was not your fault, Rael.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 25.10.18 21:19

我不知道这会变成怎样
我使用谷歌翻译
如果你明白, 请用英语告诉我。
你没有造成任何问题。问题是 CreDarkness

你说你看到的实体和气味的人, 当他们不在附近?
我不明白你用 "第十五天" 的东西来形容什么
当你说 "accidental ventriloquism ", 你的意思是你故意让别人说话?
你所描述的对任何定义的吸血鬼来说都不健全
你是怎么定义吸血鬼的?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 25.10.18 21:21

Woo, Google Translate may have butchered what I was trying to say, but I tried.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 26.10.18 1:59

A.Nightside wrote:Woo, Google Translate may have butchered what I was trying to say, but I tried.

Rael is to use Google translate!

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 26.10.18 3:45

A.Nightside wrote:我不知道这会变成怎样
我使用谷歌翻译
如果你明白, 请用英语告诉我。
你没有造成任何问题。问题是 CreDarkness

你说你看到的实体和气味的人, 当他们不在附近?
我不明白你用 "第十五天" 的东西来形容什么
当你说 "accidental ventriloquism ", 你的意思是你故意让别人说话?
你所描述的对任何定义的吸血鬼来说都不健全
你是怎么定义吸血鬼的?

What Rael wants to say is that Rael can see ghosts and creatures (those who have not yet died but leave the body, but after I see them, he will leave the world in a few months or years) and other I don't know what creature(?)

On the fifteenth day, Rael will burn off the dolls that he made himself.
And it lasted for several years.

"accidental ventriloquism" means accidental use of ventriloquy.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 26.10.18 10:12

I understand most of what you’re saying. Up until the point “he will leave the world in a few months...” are you referring to yourself when you say “he” in this sentence? In the sentence after that one (“...and other I don’t know what creature(?)”), are you referring to yourself, or one of the existences you are experiencing, as having some connection or possible connection to a creature which you cannot identify?

What did you make the dolls for? What do the creatures you see look like? What is the purpose of it?

If you do not want this in your introduction you can always make a new topic and use a translator for it (just a suggestion).

Hmm, well I was experiencing some strange stuff which seemed similar to what your introduction originally seemed to say... now less active... I would describe it as bodies, demonic, strange in general. I would burn a lot like that down, if that is happening anywhere, and start with the first methods listed, burning it down in all of its unhealthy entirety last. If you are involved in any magic I would stop. I still would love to know more though if it is now a new topic regarding creatures Rael. Messaging is fine.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 26.10.18 10:16

Only if you’re up for the discussion, I’m not trying to bother you. You could always use a link to the type of creatures if you want rather than having to explain... some people don’t have all the time in the world like I do. (Lol.)
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 27.10.18 4:36

How to define a vampire?

"In him, there seems to be something wrapped around the whole body, for example, a creature like a bat flies around him.He stayed for a short time under my watch, for five minutes, maybe a long time, and it was already 19.20 when I got home."

"before entering the door:  Just when I bravely walked home, the man standing behind the door had some movement. He felt that staying in my house for a long time. And have already seen me with my own eyes. He suddenly left on their own. In the black smoke, the figure gradually disappeared into my courtyard."

It took place on Saturday, March 26, 2016. A record of the experience of Rael, a short paragraph.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum