Can a vampire really transform into any object?

+2
Ramla-Meryt
Rael
6 posters

Go down

Can a vampire really transform into any object? Empty Can a vampire really transform into any object?

Post by Rael 28.02.19 3:27

Rael read a book, which was written in a novel mode, about the story of "Ghosts."
Its title has a "ghost" word, but it is only the first edition, and its author is not famous at all.
Although the story is based on "ghosts", its first story is dominated by vampires.
In the author's story, the content has a narrative, "Vampires can turn themselves into any of the world's things, such as, for example, a smoke, a dog... "

About two or three years ago, Rael made a strange dream.
Bright colors in the dreamland.
Appeared, two strangers. "Who are they? I don't know." Two people that Rael has never seen before.To look with with mercy, watching Rael walk blindly in the crowd.
They are like guardian, quietly keep their distance.
In the next second, Rael habitually turned back and looked back.
“I saw two men in black clothes. They one in the front and one in the back, respectively into a wolf." Wolf hair color is biased towards black, cold and noble.

The above description, Rael wants to ask: “Can a vampire really change shape and become any look?" Want to be sure... ...what see is situation. Sometimes.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Can a vampire really transform into any object? Empty Re: Can a vampire really transform into any object?

Post by Ramla-Meryt 28.02.19 4:42

Metaphysically shifting when on the astral plane? I do not see why it is not possible.

Physically shifting? No.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Can a vampire really transform into any object? Empty Re: Can a vampire really transform into any object?

Post by Troublemaker 28.02.19 8:11

It was midnight. Rhea awoke from a bad dream and visited Vampirism Forum.
"Oh!" she exclaimed, with some trepidation, reading the bot-like post.
"This might be a troll in the dungeon," says Rhea Kaye, exploding into a cloud of bats as she flees the scene.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 28.02.19 8:12

Rhea Kaye wrote:It was midnight. Rhea awoke from a bad dream and visited Vampirism Forum.
"Oh!" she exclaimed, with some trepidation, reading the bot-like post.
"This might be a troll in the dungeon," says Rhea Kaye, exploding into a cloud of bats as she flees the scene.

Laughing
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 28.02.19 9:30

I believe dreams concern a lot to the person. This may be the influence of the book.
Shape shift is possible in other realms, not physical world.
I see you are using the translator to communicate.

Do not get to attatched to what your mind brings in forma of thoughts or dreams, it can be deceitful.

My suggestion is that you take everything with a but of doubt.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.02.19 9:32

Rolling Eyes
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.02.19 9:34

Nachtzehren, good attempt at patience there. He does sound suspiciously like another troll who was once banned.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 28.02.19 9:39

Lynskha wrote:I believe dreams concern a lot to the person. This may be the influence of the book.
I see you are using the  translator to communicate.

Do not get to attatched to what your mind brings in forma of thoughts or dreams, it can be deceitful.

That said, documenting dreams can be interesting. Certainly in terms of recognising themes or patterns for contemplation, even if not serious consideration. I tend to remain quite on the fence regarding them. Fascinating in their own way regarding what the mind produces, but not considered as something worth valued contemplation [for me personally].
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 28.02.19 9:39

Rhea Kaye wrote:Nachtzehren, good attempt at patience there. He does sound suspiciously like another troll who was once banned.

Oh dear. I have not been around the forums so long as to recognise repeat offenders and old patterns re-emerging yet.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.02.19 9:41

Maybe some people can get use out of your advice though. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 28.02.19 10:33

That said, documenting dreams can be interesting. Certainly in terms of recognising themes or patterns for contemplation, even if not serious consideration. I tend to remain quite on the fence regarding them. Fascinating in their own way regarding what the mind produces, but not considered as something worth valued contemplation [for me personally].

I agree. Tehy have a pattern and they can reflect a lot situations we are living at the moment, for example. It is interesting because they carry an element of phsychology.
The problem is giving them too much importance, like they determine our actions, for example. Or trying to give meaning to everything.
I like to see things from a neutral point of view, always observing, because even being the result of mind creation, maybe there is something subtle that we are trying to tell ourselves.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 28.02.19 10:38

Lynskha wrote:

I agree. Tehy have a pattern and they can reflect a lot situations we are living at the moment, for example. It is interesting because they carry an element of phsychology.
The problem is giving them too much importance, like they determine our actions, for example. Or trying to give meaning to everything.
I like to see things from a neutral point of view, always observing, because even being the result of mind creation, maybe there is something subtle that we are trying to tell ourselves.

Agreed Smile I'm skeptical of people who say 'this dream means X thing' (which often seems to vary depending on who is saying it), compared to those who are more along the lines of 'this may be telling me something; what am I stressing over or focused on that is strong enough to manifest in my subconscious?'.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 28.02.19 10:45

yes. It is very dangerous when people give too much importance to dreams, or "weird things" they feel, like visions.

It is a trap, because when people cross the border and enter in a more metaphysical realm, dealing with magick, witchraft, vampirism, energy, occultism in general, many things do start happening, but it is necessary a balanced mind and body to deal with them.
Especially the correct keys of interpretation. Not taking everything for real, and also for granted.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 01.03.19 3:20

Lynskha wrote:I believe dreams concern a lot to the person. This may be the influence of the book.
I see you are using the  translator to communicate.

"I have never been influenced by books!" Must be said to be affected? Also only  suddenly appeared interrupt me talking or the ghost of doing things. Rael have to stop for them every time, and work is suspended.

dream.
It is not just a dream, sometimes.
Rael’s dream is sometimes related to the visitor. Sometimes related to friends,  is an important person.  Sometimes related to ghosts.
Sometimes it is the world scene that the soul sees after it leaves. ( The place where the soul went, the home where I lived before. Rael’s previously read school, a dark world, there is also a red world that is familiar but wants to break free..... )

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 01.03.19 3:36

Indeed...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.03.19 8:29

Mythological stories are often symbolic, or simply stories.
Vampires do not become objects or animals, physically.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.03.19 8:32

Rael, it sounds like you're hallucinating.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 02.03.19 3:03

A.Nightside wrote:Rael, it sounds like you're hallucinating.

Maybe is illusion. Rael accept this rhetoric!
"Otherwise, I don't know how the world I saw (bizarre scene) how to explain! ?"

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum