MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Been Around A while Empty Re: Been Around A while

Post by 8lou1 13.06.19 9:09

can i counter you with a silly song? i will anyways.
i know its a corny vid, but bare with me and see the symbolism or the 'witchcraft' being at display. either way its usable and handy when one knows it and wants to drill under the sphinx too.
somehow greed makes blind to curses, but feelers feel and doers do.

sometimes its nice to know the music business is run by the death.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.06.19 9:20

For some reason all those popular culture music videos always look so very surrealistic, probably due to the content of its brainwashing or sublime messages and mind control. Only gives me a headache. I abhor watching it. Stay so far away from the majority of people's (musical but in some cases other) interests as possible. Dumb idiots come in quadrillions. Always steer clear of the herds of the masses and shun their ignorance and their nonsense.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.06.19 9:33

Agree. The music taste of this poster has always been some of the worse forms on the planet.

And I am not speaking of MK Ultra above. That process is outdated and no longer needed except by the lower dumwhats.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.06.19 9:34

sorry you took the wrong trail. dont be the one who gets to be mind controlled, stand on the influencers ( ugh the word) point and use it to your benefit to gain more insight on how minds work and how one as a vampire can use that to gain what one wants. in this topic that would be info on whats under the sphinx.
the music industry is very good at influencing in a way people get happy when listening to music. so its in that sense a nicer way of working when compared to some other ways.

ever noticed the witchcraft being used behind certain popstars? a vampire can easily get trapped and be used without noticing. flying needs airflow. know the flow youre on or one might get things dealt in life not even part of your own being.

and in the case of researching things the elite doesnt want the general populous to know ( like whats under the sphinx), hiding in a herd is a safe spot.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.06.19 9:38

hihihi maxx youre flattering me.
to me this is the easiest way to hide and explore. but who knows i might get interested here and dug up something you guys like better Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.06.19 9:51

What forces do you think are behind that music industry? To anyone who can see through the facade it is obviously a huge mind control experiment and certainly nothing less. Some have said that the Illuminati are behind them, but from what I gather the Illuminati is a group of Pythargorean mathematicians and mystics. Maybe they are different groups that both call themselves the Illuminati.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.06.19 10:09

I actually listened to a video which mentioned that the Eye of Horus that they always show in those music videos is because of some mythologically important element in Ancient Egypt, which it of course is. However, it in some way shows that they have ownership or possession of the Eye of Horus and that they are putting it in our face and saying, "Hah! We have Your eye". This had some symbolical value where according to that interpretation Horus was symbolized as the forces of good versus the evil forces symbolized by Seth. I understand that such an interpretation of reduction to good and evil is quite simplistic but I wonder what implications it has for a perspective contrasting the agendas of the ROS potentially versus the Aset Ka, if such an interpretation can be made in some way. Does it have any support for anyone who knows?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.06.19 11:04

what ive noticed so far is that indeed a lot of dead mystics spread their 'stuff' tru music. didnt do research on the whys just on the killings that were looping. the Pythagoreans are prob just as much involved, just didnt work with them.

also did some research on beyonce and jay z as they are now sort of the king and queen and have used magick several times to get there. my overall conclusion is that the magick used, sucks money out of everything and everyone. didnt do much research on the workings of it, but noticed mirror magick as one of their traps.
so to me thats mostly human forces, some more enlightened then others, some more death then others. i dont think that there is such a thing as a central power, more the way things come into being.

ive also done some research on mystics and it seems that one of their learning paths is indeed a test or experiment with as outcome ones place in the universe. due to this test then the spiritual manifests in the mundane and very often is quite fucked up due to 'lower level' using other means to prosper from their flow.

of course there are also the ones who work down-top and mess with everything and work mostly ego systems, but i try to stay out of those. although they can very much fuck up ones personal life and when done properly can also influence the higher ranking flow.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.06.19 13:38

Can you write what you write in more comprehensible language, perhaps, so that others might understand what you are meaning to say? Also some type of grammar would be appreciated, at least from my side of things. I happen to be quite a grammar nazi myself.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.06.19 14:37

I will give it a try. I hardly speak about these things, so just tell me where i'm not clear and i'll try to rephrase it. Also English isn't my first language and I've been too long in chat rooms to keep my own spelling Nazi alive, but rebooting a Nazi is always fun Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.06.19 15:35

Ok, that is a good start; a clear structure of text is more comprehensible with a grammatically correct underlay of words and sentences. Now I won't go into details and review your last post because it takes too much of my energy and time whereas we can simply go alongst, continue and straighten out the rest afterwards. It would be better to consult an English teacher if you want better results with that. However, I can state that, try to keep it as simple as possible; it does not mean to dumb it down but to make it more logically structured or coherent. To simplify means to uncomplicate and make that complication comprehensible.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: