I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

3 posters

Go down

I need help in understanding what is happening to me. Empty I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Post by SeleneKnight 11.10.19 9:23

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone can help. I am not sure what is going on to me. I have these dreams where it feels like someone is in my room but they feel like memories. Anyway after I have the dream of someone in my room I have these dreams of being bitten and having blood fall down my body. Last night I dreamed that leaches were attached to my body. I have started noticing that crows like to hang around me more and more as well as vultures. Whenever I want it feels like I can talk to the wind and it listens and adjusts it pattern to what I want. I am asking the Magic community because I recently practiced many spells, including the asking of a spirit for help. I felt like it worked. I leave flowers outside my windowsill and they disappear. I feel like someone is near me. Any answers would be helpful.

SeleneKnight
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-10-10

Back to top Go down

I need help in understanding what is happening to me. Empty Re: I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Post by SeleneKnight 11.10.19 15:58

Nevermind everyone, I will find my own answers.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

SeleneKnight
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2019-10-10

Back to top Go down

I need help in understanding what is happening to me. Empty Re: I need help in understanding what is happening to me.

Post by ardent 07.03.20 8:25

There could be someone near you from beyond the veil. Read my comments under Religions. You'll get somewhere.
I think there sometimes are souls looking for a way to make you practice personal yang (psycho-electromagnetism) for what it is in a natural simple way as a part of life itself.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 9:34

correct.  I can certainly affirm your comment that there are beings from beyond the grave (lol) around all of us.
But my own belief is that it is not attached to the religious concept in its entirety. 

Addictions are like magnets or bright lights to low-level beings that have passed over to the other side.  But no need for anyone to be lonely as one is never alone.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 08.03.20 12:09

Do you know what causes a lot of insecurities about spirits bothering people?
From way behind the scenes I think it's masturbation or the manner you love-make. Sex manners are more than just genetic actions, they activate a part of you that's rhythm only - your body double that survives dead as all other anatomies.
Perhaps you need to be more concerned with your hidden spirit in sex manners of action. This is fact but variable in each being.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 12:19

not for me I have no worry.  For 30 years I was an ordained minister that was used all over the world in exorcism only.  So my experiences far out weigh your conclusions based on thinking and arriving at a solution, or reading a book about it.   It is very evident that you and I see things in a far different light from each other here in our discussions.

I am no longer connected with any organized religion structure but I know the inside of a lot of it I have first-hand knowledge.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 08.03.20 12:53

Maxx, when you say 'I am', I think you know you're already immortal without any effort on your part, it's your actuality that really is of most value sooner or later after you arrive in spirit realism, not as religions say - going here, there...gay shit games, that's all temp crap, but how interesting I see some value in gay-like impressions all around then, it's because of ID retaining, it has to do with real love omnipotent, the accountability of the real you not in the open but when you're on your on then. Sooner or later you'll be up with society crediting actions there, and I think how amazed you'll be about wonderful changes unlike old writings.
What is seen here is that people have leans on things and images, so it's the valley of stages. A very important part of my examples is not to feel too panicky about anything but have faith.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 13:32

no.  I do not think I will be very amazed at what I find when I move completely to the other side.  I have been there many times before.

There is no such thing as death, there is only rebirth.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down