Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by LiorHagever 04.01.20 17:37

Hey everyone my name is Lior I am 19 From Israel didnt really have time to log on here because i am in the army i find the topic of vampirism really interesting and i dont even know where to start looking for information so if somebody can help me ill aprecciate it
sorry for any grammar issues english is my 3rd language

LiorHagever
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-09-28

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Jonathan 04.01.20 18:13

Welcome to the community Lior. You live in Israel or being in the army makes you travel the world?

This forum has a lot of good information available if you research around the old topics. I would also recommend you to read the Asetian Bible as it's the reference book on vampire tradition and spirituality.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.01.20 19:57

Welcome Lior,

It is an exciting time to choose to come into this 3D dimension and in the short years to come, flip into higher levels of consciousness.  You live in an area where many contrasts take place on a daily basis and in many cases, one has to make instant decisions to stay alive.  Learning to communicate with your Universal Higher Consciousness might serve your greater good.  I believe the book mentioned above might awaken your curiosity and put you on a lifetime of self-research and learning, not only of Vampirism but of your greater self.  We wish you much success and victory in your path to knowledge and the wisdom that might open for you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.01.20 4:40

Indeed. Smile Welcome!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth