Can't enter the forum, ask for help!?

+2
Jonathan
Rael
6 posters

Go down

Can't enter the forum, ask for help!? Empty Can't enter the forum, ask for help!?

Post by Rael 11.01.20 3:56

''Can't enter the forum!''
Rael computer No problem!
But there was a warning message of "Certificate invalidation".

Barely entered the forum today! !!

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Can't enter the forum, ask for help!? Empty Re: Can't enter the forum, ask for help!?

Post by Jonathan 11.01.20 8:05

Well you're here now. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can't enter the forum, ask for help!? Empty Re: Can't enter the forum, ask for help!?

Post by Rael 14.01.20 5:02

Can't get in, Rael tried to enter with  mobile phone. (roaming)
Someone said, "When you can't get in, try to enter with your mobile phone.''

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.01.20 6:16

Maybe demons are playing with Rael. Has Rael been a bad boy?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.01.20 8:48

who is "someone" that gave those directions?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.20 9:14

lol!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 15.01.20 3:58

Jonathan wrote:Maybe demons are playing with Rael. Has Rael been a bad boy?

Not a bad boy, just a little weird!

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 15.01.20 4:04

Maxx wrote:who is "someone" that gave those directions?

An anonymous person

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 16.01.20 6:41

Is that Rael, 'The Imperial Aerosol Kid' ?
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.01.20 11:57

that could very well describe what the problem really is. 
LOL.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.01.20 8:06

Rael wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Maybe demons are playing with Rael. Has Rael been a bad boy?

Not a bad boy, just a little weird!

How about the demons? What says Rael?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 18.01.20 4:54

Jonathan wrote:

How about the demons? What says Rael?

A pair of horns grow on the head. There are a pair of black wings on the back. (This is Rael's established impression of the demon)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 18.01.20 5:01

Lupus de Umbras wrote:Is that Rael, 'The Imperial Aerosol Kid' ?

Rael is not''Imperial Aerosol Kid ''.
Rael is Rael.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 19.01.20 2:43

[quote=

How about the demons? What says Rael?[/quote]

Demon that can transform any shape! (One night N years ago, Rael witnessed it in the dark corner of the community)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.01.20 7:20

In order for you to see a better and joyful life, you need to change your thought process.  You are constantly writing about connections with demons, dark spirits, nightmares, etc.  This are all brought about by your thoughts.  You have nothing but lower vibrational beings that are all around you in spirit form.   They feed off your energy as it is all dark.  That is how they enter your life.  You give them permission otherwise the lower class vibrational frequency could not cause anyone trouble.  You are what you think.

So you need to think in terms of higher frequency thoughts to improve your life.  It is all up to you, entirely.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.01.20 7:23

Holy crap. That was very patient, Maxx.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.01.20 8:44

Actually, what I am describing comes from first-hand knowledge.

I have been privy to witness what others would call a miracle healing and the thought process had much to do with it.  It was done, or I might say much of the surgery was done in the etheric dimension and accomplished by 3 Spirit Beings while another gigantic Spirit Being guarded the patient to keep the lower vibrational beings from entering or making contact with the patient.  This is how I know how important the thought process can be to good physical and mental health.

The patient was also a healer of American Indian heritage.  She would have been dead by now if the surgery had not taken place on that etheric realm.  Overnight, there was dramatic results seen that was evident coming into the physical. The surgery was done from afar as the patient lives in Calif and has access to hospital staff as the hospital is just across the street from the patient's dwelling.  This is how I also am aware of the healing taking place.

The Spirit Beings I reference have also been mentioned by Edgar Cayce in his writings so to those that say bull, I can repudiate that, personally.  I made contact with them approximately a year ago.  They are from the 7th dimension.   

So I have first-hand knowledge regarding how important the thought process can be.  And to be perfectly clear, I was not the physical contact that was the 3rd party in the surgery.  It was my partner that we work together in various ordeals.  But I witnessed it as well as the results which are still taking place over the next month.

Having seen all of this, maybe that is why I am Mr. Nice Guy, as always.  LOL.  I know that the difference between life and death arrangements can be determined by the thought process which brings us into life or death situations.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.01.20 9:20

Yes, I know this from my past as well, how my thought processes led me with the winds of thought into all kinds of negative places. It was only about when I became "MysticLightShinethForth" that I truly started to value the power of this. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.01.20 9:37

yes.  Free Will does not enter entirely until awareness enters the picture.  That is why it is said that one cannot cure stupidity.  I am personally an example of that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.01.20 10:40

Regarding "Free Will" I think there's that potential in all but to unfold it truly to a greater and greater extent is to progress in the direction of becoming godlike in nature. "Free Will" to me would be synonymous with True - or Higher - Will; being able to act upon it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum