The Council

3 posters

Go down

The Council Empty The Council

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 23:02

Mystic.
Have you listened to this one? This is one of the more interesting ones she did. I just now heard it and it startled me in some of the material I am hearing.....as it conforms to some of the other planet visits I have done.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Council Empty Re: The Council

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 23:05

ha. here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RiaA92ICIQ
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.04.20 2:10

I'll take a listen. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.04.20 4:34

Finished listening. It makes a lot of sense, but I'm skeptical of some of the things he's saying about connecting the Council of Nine to the "Saturnian" secret societies. Although it'd be good if it were true. But it could just as well be a psy-ops. Although it's hard to say, because I do feel a great power of heartful awakening from Dolores Cannon's works, so I doubt it's disingenuous in that way.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.04.20 7:07

I understand.  When you get into the area of anything to do with ufos and aliens there are things one either has to throw the entire thing out because even the personality of the individual is questionable or even the presentation itself is unbelievable.  But then there are some that the whole presentation lines up with your intuition or what you can confirm yourself.  I guess all of it one has to cull the info.  

That is why it is important to never completely take anything you read in its entirety on its own and learn to travel in your own space ship to check out anything you see or hear.   So many cannot do that so they are left with just accepting Jesus's stories as the Gospel.  Ha, well, you know what I mean, or anything someone else writes as their Gospel.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.04.20 1:06

I find the topic of visiting other areas of the universe through astral travel to be rather interesting, but I'm not a fan of the common representations I see, so I flee in the other direction. The New Agers sort of ruined that for me. Now I pretty much hold it under lots of caution until I can somehow validate it myself. 
I didn't watch the video yet but it looks at least intriguing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: