Become a vampire... Do the work

5 posters

Go down

Become a vampire... Do the work Empty Become a vampire... Do the work

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 8:56

From what I have read, it seems,, like anything else in life,, that if a person wants to become something they must do the work necessary to become, what they seek to become. Any trade, skill, profession, etc. requeres the necessary knowledge and effort to become proficient in that endeavor.
Someone want to be a vampire? Then that person needs to vampirize others, people, elements, the sun, moon, earth, animals, spirits, etc.
A Carpenter cannot make someone a carpenter by some magic formula, An engineer cannot make someone an engineer by a simple snap of the fingers,. Study and effort are always required by the person seeking to become something.
So, if someone says the want to become a vampire. The only effective answer is "educate oneself concerning the practice of being a vampire and do the necessary work".

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2020-04-27

Back to top Go down

Become a vampire... Do the work Empty Re: Become a vampire... Do the work

Post by A.Nightside 27.04.20 9:05

No.
Point blank, full stop, No.
While some practice their spirituality in a manner that utilizes vampiric habits, "becoming" a vampire isn't going to work.

It's not a skill to be honed. It is your very, natural-born being. You can't become a vampire simply by learning about them any more than you can become a lama through observing and reading every known study and publication about them. Are you really a lama, Melektaus? Do you see how silly this claim of your's is?

Some consider the belief of turning, but the details are complicated and unrealistic (even if one can rationalize them). It's really just a rabbit hole that leads to no where you want to be. It won't actually make you a vampire.

Find a REAL hobby and stop wasting your's and other's time. It will do you genuine good.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.04.20 9:14

A.Nightside explained it very well. Being able to draw energy from other sources does not make one a vampire. Actually, no-one here is interested in "how to basic" regarding anything occult. Being either a vampire, or vampiric, is a condition of the soul and a reflection of the subtle body, and there is no guideline on such a thing. It isn't to be found in the internet, and actually it would require magick, or would have required (since it is a permanent condition), as well as things which I personally (and probably most) would not have access to in each and any scenario. In any case, I do not feel it is wise to compare vampirism to any mundane job in that manner, because in order to understand energy, you have to speak in terms of energy, if that makes sense. You can post an introduction in the off-topic before making any further posts, as that will leave a better impression and allow others to get to know you better.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 9:42

I have heard that a Vampiric condition exists where the vampire cannot get energy themselves, so must take others.
One reason given was cutting the Cord connection them to Divinigy.
So a void exists, that must be filled.
So for a healthy person to do the vampire techniqes, would turn that person into a 'wannabe' vampire, and not the real thing.
Just what I have read about it.
Any other explanations ?

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.04.20 9:46

Vampires do not have broken chakras or cut cords. They actually are just as connected and able to access cosmic energy as anyone else, if not more. The reason for the vampiric nature of some souls is due to their elevated consciousness and ability to sense energy, which takes a toll on the human, fragile body.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.04.20 9:47

but that is the simplest explanation, I'd suggest you read about Asetianism to see what this forum is all about.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 9:49

Okay. Thanks

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 27.04.20 11:25

Melektaus wrote:I have heard that a Vampiric condition exists where the vampire cannot get energy themselves, so must take others.
One reason given was cutting the Cord connection them to Divinigy.
So a void exists, that must be filled.
So for a healthy person to do the vampire techniqes, would turn that person into a 'wannabe' vampire, and not the real thing.
Just what I have read about it.
Any other explanations ?

It is a hypothesis, an opinion. Nothing more. It holds no real substance or support.
That is only one belief of how vampires may come to be. I don't think a true cutting in this context though is purely of the effort of the individual, as there are at least two ends to the hypothetical cord, and divinity is generally more powerful than the average being.

Not all consider it a condition, and an inability to produce enough natural energies is not necessarily a vampire. I recall a friend who thought she was a vampire, based on the idea of needing to take in energy. Turns out (at least according to her) she had an astral parasite attached to her. There was nothing wrong with her, ever. It was a temporary thing and not at all a part of her personal being.

It's not a void.
Consider this. All things in nature cycle. Water and air must flow to remain fresh and healthy. Blood flows throughout organs carrying nutrients, but also needs to exchange through some organs to become clean.

Energy too cycles like this. Energy within ourselves, and energy outside of our bodies. It is completely natural for living beings to cycle energy between them. This too, is not on it's own, a vampire.

Yes, a non-vampire person using vampiric practices will not become a vampire.

A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 27.04.20 11:26

*On top of my first point, many many people cut themselves from religion, the divine in some cases. They are not all vampires.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.20 22:10

I would suggest a lot more study to the author of the original post, not to mention a bit of healthy common sense and balance, before making additional posts here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 09.12.20 18:06

Naoom's first post in this forum states it eloquently.

I understand the way people react can be difficult for an outsider trying to find their way in, but this happens due to protectiveness of the community. We get this same attitude in large numbers. It adds noise rather than contribution when somebody who doesn't bother to read what is already on the forum. The content that is helpful will get obscured if it is replaced by suppositions of people passionate about beginning, but not yet acquainted with the culture. Not yet in tune with us.

I suggest picking up the Asetian Bible by Luis Marques. It is a really great introduction and will get you all set up in context so that you can learn and eventually contribute.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down