Just Joined, What's Next?

4 posters

Go down

Just Joined, What's Next? Empty Just Joined, What's Next?

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 14:08

Hello, Everyone who cares that I am new here. Yes, I read the rules and everything relating to rules. Whoever wants to, can turn me. A little bit about myself:

My name Is Ember (I spell it Emb3r, though...) I am very open-minded when it comes to the world you can't necessarily see. I guess that is really it. 'cept, my favorite color is red and my favorite movie is From Paris With Love. If you have any questions, just ask. I'll answer any of them because I really don't have secrets.

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-05-08

Back to top Go down

Just Joined, What's Next? Empty Re: Just Joined, What's Next?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.05.20 14:27

There's no turning, as such.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 14:35

"The rules and admission process are simple:

1. All new members must be turned and monitored for a week, reporting truthfully their symptoms. If all goes well they will be accepted as a member.
2. All members must agree that they won't turn others without their explicit permission first. EXCEPTION: Someone is dying of cancer or a life-threatening illness, you yourself must judge if you could live with yourself for possibly saving that person life at a cost.
3. All members must agree that they won't drink blood from others without their explicit permission. Draining energy is acceptable.
4. All members must accept and respect all other members actions and decisions. Remember we all have free will.

If you accept all the above you are welcome to join the Sandan'a Coven.

Please post on this page to join or be turned.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story and wish you all a good existence. Please answer with open minds and open hearts.

Namaste
Draes'ak Varul"

ok.... what's this then??

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 14:40

What that is, is nothing but bull shit. If you are looking for that here.....get lost.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 14:44

This comment lays it out pretty good here.... I will copy a section by Victor....

This was, in my opinion, a great move from the Aset Ka, and one, that personally, I believe it should have been done a long time ago. It finally draws a distinctive line between the real vampires and the wannabes. It directly addresses an issue perpetuated by the ignorants within the Vampire Community for far too long. It was about time to end with the ideas that Vampires can be individuals that are effected by sympathetic vampirism or even worse, like how the people from House Kheperu and other US groups see it, as humans with broken chakras. For a long time that the ignorance of such theories has plagued the Vampire Community, giving the completely wrong idea to the other Occult communities out there as if Vampires are this handicapped in terms of metaphysics. Most importantly, it breaks the concept that Vampirism is some form of defect, or damage, as addressed in this new text published by the Aset Ka, that instead of those views, portraits Vampirism as a deep form of spirituality and condition of the very core of the individual, his Soul.

These are basically the views over the Vampire kept hidden in most mystery schools and secretive occult covens within the real occult and paranormal society, that insist in having nothing to do with the lifestyling comunities. Well done Aset Ka.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 14:49

hmmm.. that is actually quite interesting. But in truth, what is a Vampire? If we were to consider all "Houses" and groups out there, we would find a different opinion in all of them. this could be one of the "eye of the beholder" moments, am I not right? For, what is god? does not everyone have a different idea of this entity?

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.05.20 14:52

XxBatt3ryxX wrote:
"The rules and admission process are simple:

1. All new members must be turned and monitored for a week, reporting truthfully their symptoms. If all goes well they will be accepted as a member.
2. All members must agree that they won't turn others without their explicit permission first. EXCEPTION: Someone is dying of cancer or a life-threatening illness, you yourself must judge if you could live with yourself for possibly saving that person life at a cost.
3. All members must agree that they won't drink blood from others without their explicit permission. Draining energy is acceptable.
4. All members must accept and respect all other members actions and decisions. Remember we all have free will.

If you accept all the above you are welcome to join the Sandan'a Coven.

Please post on this page to join or be turned.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story and wish you all a good existence. Please answer with open minds and open hearts.

Namaste
Draes'ak Varul"

ok.... what's this then??

Has got nothing to do with this forum. Whoever posted that isn't an active member here nor really a part of the community from what I can tell. Is there any particular reason for bringing that up?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 14:59

then that clears it all up, doesn't it? I have no reason other than Confusion, and a need for clarification. but I would like to hear your thoughts on my last words: what is a Vampire? If we were to consider all "Houses" and groups out there, we would find a different opinion in all of them. this could be one of the "eye of the beholder" moments, am I not right? For, what is god? does not everyone have a different idea of this entity?

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 15:09

And what is truth?  Truth is different for different groups.  Even those who are basing their truth on false teachings and absolute lies to fill the pockets of known liars.  Very Simple.  

Use discernment.  It is obvious you have used none and have not developed intuition otherwise you would not be asking crap like that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 15:14

I was being a smart ass. but if you REALLY want to go at it, we can. I don't mind. I haven't been laid in 6 months, so I'm in a GREAT mood. My Little demon is cheering me on, so all we need is your answer. what do you say? wanna do this right? fight logic with logic, see who wins, see who can make more fucking sense?

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.05.20 15:17

Have you made yourself acquainted with this forum before posting here? Would be wise.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBatt3ryxX 08.05.20 15:20

I'm going to listen to my support and stop dragging myself into situations guaranteed to bring me stress.
good fucking bye

XxBatt3ryxX
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 16:17

Yes, a good idea. if I were you, I would continue to wear those support hose as you seem to be at a total loss without them. No blood to the brain, if you know what I mean?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 17:03

I now have my answer as to why this full moon was also called a flower moon.

Cause there are "blooming" idiots coming out all over the place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.05.20 19:54

The stupidity was almost painful to read. Shocked
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.05.20 20:02

Mark my words....it is like a virus. It is coming back. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.05.20 15:35

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down