too obvious

4 posters

Go down

too obvious Empty too obvious

Post by Maxx 02.06.20 12:53

it is obvious that the new name Nemo from Krokow is a troll. this is no longer anything but a freak show.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

too obvious Empty Re: too obvious

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.06.20 12:59

Did Nemo from ToV come from Krakow? This could be someone else entirely... and with different intentions in total but I do not know. Why was this post necessary, lol?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.06.20 14:23

you have lost it. Heruset used that location previously. Unbelievable.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.06.20 14:40

If you continue mentioning him at every opportunity he will just keep on coming. Come on, opening an entire thread just because he might have rejoined? We can't really control what others do. Don't you think it's much more effective to just ignore it? Giving attention only empowers people who seek to disrupt and cause drama, not even just Heruset but all the trolls that constantly obsess over this community and they are MANY.

Father Sebastiaan, Michelle Belanger, Robert Sushko, Mahafsoun, Vincent Irkalla, Heruset, jyuwhatever (forgot his name) and so many others. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of them, the collection is quite vast. But you get the point. Ignore them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.06.20 16:57

It appears that all those showing up new to join the forum are in the majority of trolls. It contributes nothing of value in topics now at all. I will turn it all over to you guys to be a cat wrangler now. Have at it.
You need something to do. lol. Be nice, now.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.06.20 5:45

I agree with you but my point is that we should ignore the recurrent cases, like Heruset and such, which clearly are only here looking for attention. I did give him a chance to come clean but nothing so we can't do much except let them become insignificant. You disagree?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.06.20 6:48

If that was the only one I would tend to agree.  But I now suspect that another one is here doing the same thing as they see it is only a game here.  Then others show up and they see how to do it to ceate havoc here in their mind.  Now all you have here is one big mess of the game and role players and delusional characters with nothing going on but trying to maintain order here.  It is no longer even worth trying to keep it straight.  For a while I was the only one that gave a damn but now Rhea Kaye has seen what has happened here and she is even getting sick of it.

Myself, I have more projects I am getting involved in and I do not have the time to devote to teens and gamers with nothing to do but create a mess.  I will just stop trying to maintain any order here as I do not have the time to devote to it.

I say do what you want with it and try what you wanted to do with the forum.  But I still say being nice to everyone is not going to be the answer here.  But good luck with it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.06.20 7:01

I understand it takes too much of an emotional toil but it remains of relevant importance to be clear-headed, otherwise you're just letting them actually achieve their aims by overrunning this place, but maybe you have other thoughts about that for justification in what you're saying... Is there no constructive solution? Talk with the admins about this?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.06.20 7:09

I no longer am going to be the one person trying to hold the gate door.  I have 3 new projects I am putting together and I do not need to add to all the work and covering the entire state while at the same time quelling the loonie bin.  I truly see that as what has happened here.  Others may not see it that way and that is fine.  But at this point in time, I just have too many other things that need attention so you can maybe get with admin to discuss it if you are going to take an interest in it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.06.20 7:15

I was just going to write this but I'll send it anyways:

"Or am I too optimistic? However I'll let that point remain: trolls shouldn't be allowed to take emotional or psychological toll on you because then you're letting them do exactly what they wanted to do. Dance over them like a swift but silent dance of blades, cutting through their lies, fakery and pretension. Detaching from such noise is also important. I've had to do that repeatedly, I feel hardly any emotional burden from it at all right now.

Also maybe the sign up system here can be changed where the admin can see through certain requests to join by requiring them to send an elaborate message as to their joining this forum and if the admin deems it rogue or shady, dishonest, lying or manipulative, they could deny those requests? Place a greater requirement on the joining procedure? It'd be relatively easy or at least *easier* to see through that, but maybe that's not how they wish to design this forum or the application process for it?"
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.06.20 8:46

I can understand the frustration. This stuff has overrun the place so it can get rather irksome.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: