The Symphony of Dogs

3 posters

Go down

The Symphony of Dogs Empty The Symphony of Dogs

Post by Thothmez 18.07.20 12:41

The audience was ready the symphony was about to start.
The conductor scratch his ribs with his paw, trying to stop flees from eat himself alive.

The dogs didn't have any instrument other than their own "vocal cords".
The conductor HOWLED as a sign to start and all the musicians dogs started to bark.

It was a wonderful barking song... Bark, Bark, Bark and Bark, Bark, Bark...
In the end all of them HOWL together and the audience dogs rose their paws in sign of approval, barked and howled.

The end.

Isn't any group or society just like the symphony of dogs?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

The Symphony of Dogs Empty Re: The Symphony of Dogs

Post by Void 23.08.20 10:03

Magnificent!
The Symphony of Dogs Applause-400

I don't think every society are like that, but some are. Not always it's a bad thing, sometimes it's all about sharing the experience, and other things. And at the end of the day, the audience is the judge, if the barking missing notes way too much, we start to wiggle our tails all the way towards exit sign, don't we?
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.08.20 10:11

Oh, I see, I thought you were trying to honestly engage. Good to know where you are. Thanks.

But you can go back to my original posts and see how I said it.

Also, what we are talking about can somewhat be seen in some of the writings with the Annunaki tales of creation regarding the soul. As I said, no one can really know. Does that meet your criteria?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.08.20 10:13

my reasoning is you bringing up this particular post. Any special reason? This is how he would follow posting on some of the other names he used after being banned. Are you the same?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 23.08.20 11:22

Oh there is no deeper reason behind me posting on this topic deserted, apart for my personal fondness for canine friends. And I do enjoy the creative imagery of that "mini story", even though I get the vibe person who started this topic may have meant it as a critique for the community or something. If that person would have used cats or cows instead of dogs, mostly likely I would not have noticed it.
Often something can have simplest explanation. Whatever that person had in mind when posting it, I have no idea, nor I support his ideas in this place and time, but I couldn't resist not to applaud for the creativity. No offence was intended to anyone.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.08.20 11:31

got it. no issue now.

He had tied it to another posting and it was immediately shown after leaving another thread with the same kind of statements. Too bad the dogs had to become part of it. no doubt.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: