ecstaticbeauty
Selene Skotia
Naoom
Jonathan
Nightshade
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What unites Asetianists? - Page 2 Empty Re: What unites Asetianists?

Post by Morell 31.08.23 9:15

There is a lot one can learn from in this threat. It's beautiful reading.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.09.23 3:10

facing hard lessons often about other people

Also honesty -- some will do absolutely anything, and I mean anything at all, to hide from the mirror you present them. Accepting this within in the face of any criticism, anywhere, requires untold patience. It doesn't necessitate basal slavery, but servitude, and the difference I'm learning is extremely close for those still hiding here in one sense or another. Being possessed by an unflinching desire to again, and again, and again present others the opportunity to Understand, no matter how betrayed in the overall, is the mark of total and true commitment. Only those thinking beyond the linear will recognize the test. Knowing, not believing or thinking or delusion ally entertaining, but simply knowing in a way only ever beautifully revealed that total disclosure is inevitable, and not doing this as an act of spite but a universal act of Love. That is its very own reward. Its very own sanctum. But I disagree that it's something few can ever know.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.09.23 7:28

Morell wrote: There is a lot one can learn from in this threat. It's beautiful reading.

Was that an intentional typo? Rather clever if so. Very Happy
But yeah I agree with you. This thread is truly amazing and thank you Nightshade for creating it.

The community is unbreakable. Many frustrated people emerge to attempt to break the community, trying to tear it down, having a distorted and untrustworthy view of what Family and unity really are. But you can’t break Asetianists who unite through all their differences and obstacles. We are all united by a profound love for Aset, an earnest and fervent respect for the Violet Family. That is something deep and long-lasting, a transformative blessing. There’s definitely something that unites us which remains beyond words and description. Love is the best word in human language but there is so much more than that, since Love is like trying to contain infinity in just one word.
To selflessly desire to see your friends and true Family succeed and thrive in their lives, independently of Self and the realm of limitation and conceitedness, is the hidden key I think. Something that good friends have shown me. We are the ones who freely burn and choose the Flames over the mundane. And I feel very fortunate to be a part of this lovely community. Unity is something that people who seek the arts and the occult for selfish reasons of false grandeur will never comprehend. And this unity runs strong here, and it will never die.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.09.23 8:27

Troublemaker wrote:
Morell wrote: There is a lot one can learn from in this threat. It's beautiful reading.

Was that an intentional typo? Rather clever if so. Very Happy
But yeah I agree with you. This thread is truly amazing and thank you Nightshade for creating it.

The community is unbreakable. Many frustrated people emerge to attempt to break the community, trying to tear it down, having a distorted and untrustworthy view of what Family and unity really are. But you can’t break Asetianists who unite through all their differences and obstacles. We are all united by a profound love for Aset, an earnest and fervent respect for the Violet Family. That is something deep and long-lasting, a transformative blessing. There’s definitely something that unites us which remains beyond words and description. Love is the best word in human language but there is so much more than that, since Love is like trying to contain infinity in just one word.
To selflessly desire to see your friends and true Family succeed and thrive in their lives, independently of Self and the realm of limitation and conceitedness, is the hidden key I think. Something that good friends have shown me. We are the ones who freely burn and choose the Flames over the mundane. And I feel very fortunate to be a part of this lovely community. Unity is something that people who seek the arts and the occult for selfish reasons of false grandeur will never comprehend. And this unity runs strong here, and it will never die.

When typos silently expose the cosmic truth. lol
Very true words. So many see the unity of this community as a major threat, even when we do absolutely nothing. The bonds we forge in unity are raw alchemical FIRE.

Nothing has the power to break this magick. It has been proven over and over again.
It will continue to be celebrated centuries from now...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.09.23 8:56

It is an honor to fight alongside you all, over the years. Yes this will indeed be in legends as centuries pass. How very humbling. It definitely makes me feel inspired to do whatever I can to overcome myself.
While things have not always been smooth or perfect, and the growth was very rough sometimes, in the end it’s impossible not to feel grateful for all the fierce Asetianists who are there to teach those of us lost in the dark. Em Hotep.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2