MysticLightShinethForth
YourFriendD
Sybil Mason
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

on loops and loopholes Empty on loops and loopholes

Post by 8lou1 12.05.21 17:51

today i, again, got confronted with a nasty loop that seems to be fastened in certain corners of Islam. somehow it is also connected with womanhood and spiritual beings in the higher range...

i also got very tired of belial, whom seems to either use a lot of masks, like the dogon, or is just being his name. either way, i only know how to be from my own point of view and got directed to put this here.

so for the one needing to know: either create a place were we can talk or let me do this in peace.
and to the owners of this site and all the people involved: i'm very sorry i have to do this this way, but i don't see the fun in staying silent.

Lou

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

on loops and loopholes Empty Re: on loops and loopholes

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.05.21 18:08

There are people who care about this forum. Although it has been silent it still serves as a reference to many good old threads and seeing it overcrowded by irrelevant material just clouds that view.

Please write in the appropriate topic. This belongs to Off Topic.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.05.21 9:28

I agree, this belongs in the off-topic section.
Also Lou I don't know what it is that you're going through but the frequently immature nature of your posts is rather frustrating and off-putting, which I think contributes to the lack of engagement and attitude you encounter.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 13.05.21 10:26

Moved to Off Topic.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.05.21 5:22

Thank you.
A loved one passed over and her and her family needed some help. I didn't know until yesterday, when she officially died. Being on a respirator made her stuck in between.
Corona is a crap disease, but being stuck is worse. So i'm sorry for my rambles on this site, however the other side appreciate the room you guys gave me. So thank you from them as well.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.05.21 22:27

I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you are ok.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.05.21 7:48

thank you. i'm fine thank you, i'm glad i could help them. dying in the midst of a withcraft war isn't easy. i saw her yesterday taking care of her last parts on earth. hopefully things go better for them after this.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.05.21 7:55

Sorry but which witchcraft war?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.05.21 9:39

no problem.
3 years after 9//11 happened, i went to family in morocco, boujaad and when i was there our family in the netherlands got attacked by jeaoulous inlaws. we got attacked by them before, but this thime things entwained way worse and it kept circulating for years. lately things ignited again, as is actually quite usual to start about a week before ramadan, and so it was.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by YourFriendD 24.05.21 6:42

Hi Lou
I know what you mean here.
This site should be fore support and help for all who need it. What it shouldn't be is someone to act in a holier than thou manner and judge you on your needs or wants.

D

YourFriendD
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2021-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 25.05.21 5:11

Hi yourfriendD, thank you so much. Your nick already befits you and that after just 2 posts. Would you mind introducing yourself a bit further in a separate topic in off topic. 1 it's the way to go on this site and 2 you made me curious😊.

The reason i posted this first in the asetka part of this site, is because i know a few jinn and at leas1 human who have had encounters/stories about them. I was inviting them to share some of there knowhow, instead they showed me reasons why not.

Jinn can be very sensitive to human feelings and emotions, amongst other things. So i understand their hesitations. I also know some of the horror some of them went tru.

Maybe someone else can get that part of this site flowing, but it won't be me.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.05.21 6:01

I once listened to an Islamic radio show for whatever reason when I was browsing over the wild sides of YouTube in 2012. I came across one interview where they interviewed a woman who was possessed by a Jinn. First she was talking ordinarily in that interview. Then, in the middle of it, she started talking... but it wasn't her... it was something else that came out of her. It was so horribly frightening at that time, and in my sensitive mind at that point so terrible it felt like in that moment I gazed into a too horrible place to even mention that I called as literal hell where the suffering was magnified spiritually by thousands because I was so panicked and shocked and it felt like that voice just grabbed your heart and pulled it down into the worst of places not even imaginable to the ordinary mind or any mind that is incarnated at all. I would never be able to imagine that kind of place unless I had the experience that I did that I wished I had never come across in the first place but that broke all the boundaries of reality and collapsed my old person in a horrible way like it impacted me so deeply psychologically that I became just a shell of my former self eventually. I repressed this feeling and experience straight after and dared not even look at its memory for many years but it still impacted me, lingering far far underneath the surface buried very deeply within, but now I think it has been resolved out of the necessity and onslaught of time but I have even forgotten about it and not looked at it so much again because it hasn't come up to my mind but was reminded of it now by your mention. Now I wonder how the hell that could even have happened in this physical world as it were. Not that anything big and fantastic happened by warping anything in this world materially but that such a force could have even come to close proximity to possess someone in that way.

Sadly, after that point that is when I drew the "connection", thought I had to make prayers to "God" (the Christian version) to save me, because I was so frightened and had no other reference, so I started listening to Christian preachers on YouTube in my fear instead and since then it just went downhill... and I became totally brainwashed into Christianity out of fear, and the intense extremity of my former experiences too horrible to even express at that time. It upset my path for... at least 5 years... and it took something as strong as Asetianism to break those chains of Christian brainwashing of fear and certain dogma... for me personally at least... however even then it took me about 3 years to get to where I am today and even then I'm not perfectly recollected yet as to the kind of path I was on back then or the personality I had to stand perfectly whole and integrated again. It has been an immensely hard challenge.

Thank you for reminding me of the root causes that even I had forgotten due to severe repression of it so that I started accrediting it to many other things instead, even though much else has played part in it as well.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 25.05.21 8:33

it might sound strange, but in some regions of islam there are people married to jinn. it might not always been their first choice, but it's very often the only option left for safe and healthy living. not every jinn wants to be used, just like humans. although there are of course also one's who work with humans out of their own free will. with a sidenote that the ones i met during witchraft attacks were almost all forced to do the warlords bidding and none had the power to stop it.

fear without knowledge can be a disaster, but after one has learned and gained more knowledge, fear can guide like a no traspass sign. that's the healthy form of fear and keeps one on track. knowing the difference is key...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.05.21 11:58

You're not being completely honest Lou - your post wouldn't have been moved by an administrator if it wasn't in the wrong spot. If you had more to say about it and elaboration about djinn and so on, it would have been much more appropriate to simply say so and flesh out your post better. Your posts are confusing more often than not. That isn't anyone being "holier-than-thou", it's just honesty in saying that you need more coherence in your post in order for people to understand what the hell you're talking about.
I would appreciate it if people would stop trying to portray the responses in a way they were not meant.
The point stands, if you would like good discussion you are much better off being thorough and clear in the way that you post. Don't you agree?
When you elaborated further, you already had someone commenting more in depth for a discussion. It isn't bad intent, just the need for a good discussion flow.
Anyway, hope you are well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 25.05.21 14:28

thank you rhea. i seem to not be able to accept that i lost certain knowledge involving languageskills and to be honest i don't think my typing will ever get better then this, again. so be it.

btw, the reoccurring mirroring is due to your avatar looking like one. Wink

however: what i've noticed being bumped around and confused is that this site has a lot of flies going around. most of the time i don't think it's on purpose, but it is indeed annoying.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.05.21 14:47

Ok Lou, I've tried to make suggestions as to how you could get more productivity out of your posts, but if you're going to remain ignorant and would rather delusionally assume I am mirroring that's up to you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.05.21 20:30

Just in case I misunderstood you: I hope your topic about djinn is able to gain some nice traction. It's an interesting subject I don't see spoken about very often here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 26.05.21 1:00

No i understood right and i know you are not mirroring. At this point that's actually all i know and that might be for the best. Wish me luck, i might not come out right this time...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 26.05.21 3:25

Djinn are noted by Luis Marques as being derived from royal servitors made of a certain flame.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.21 6:34

Not sure what you mean exactly, Lou. What do you think about Djinn?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by YourFriendD 26.05.21 6:56

Hi 8lou1
Yes, i have been lurking around here and a few other sites for a little while and have been part of the vampire culture for decades.
Back further i was part of another board that has since fallen into disrepair and so i came here looking for information on a couple of occasions.
However, what i was greeted with was not initially very supportive or pleasant. As ive said i feel this site should be used for the support and needs of its users, not catering for those who wish to inflate their own point of view or feel they are somehow righteous in their belief.

Hope you are getting some of the answers you need

D

YourFriendD
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2021-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.05.21 7:22

YourFriendD, support is provided here in some situations although that is not the primary aim of this forum. This was originally intended to be a community for more advanced practitioners to share and exchange experiences, which sometimes results in a less welcoming experience when people ask the same questions that others have asked a hundred times when some research could have answered them. That's also the hardened nature of the path we follow, where answers and easy solutions don't just simply fall from the sky. There is a hidden and more spiritual purpose to that adversity that people often experience in the various Asetianist circles, although I understand that it's frequently frustrating to outsiders.

You said you've been in the VC for decades and mentioned another forum. Which forum was that? It's very likely that we're familiar with it here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.21 7:26

Very well said, Jonathan!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 26.05.21 9:56

@vedanta: i'm aware of that. In today's technology one might even say they are created out of plasma and that they live in the electric universe.

@rhea: no problem, i'm not sure i understand you either 😘.
Concerning jinn: they are real and the one's i have met are overall not very keen on people. As i said i have asked them to share some info. The safest way would be by possessing me, but, well you can see the outcome here: a chaotic topic with several subjects coming up. It's a communicationform that develops slowly and hopefully will fruit into a more blooming site. That being said, there used to live a couple of djinn in my street. They had to leave because their building got sold. They were quite the neighbours. We helped a man in our street heal so he would stop raping his dog. They also helped me set up safetyguards on the playground, because when i came to live here i knew the surroundings would meet with turmoil. Now don't think they are all like that, because i've also been possessed by one who let me wake up in soulpain and despair for years. And there was nothing i could do about it other then play his game and eventually find a bigger bully who was willing to teach me and fight my way out.

@YourFrienD: i'm not looking for aswers, i'm solving long standing problems. I had never heard of vampirism or its community and still find it very strange labeling. The same goes for satanism, although tru comparing notes in sufism things got a lot clearer. I'm not surprised by your 'travels' around all i know is that im on this site online, because they didn't know what to do with me. As is actually quite the common reaction.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 27.05.21 10:46

Jonathan wrote:YourFriendD, support is provided here in some situations although that is not the primary aim of this forum. This was originally intended to be a community for more advanced practitioners to share and exchange experiences, which sometimes results in a less welcoming experience when people ask the same questions that others have asked a hundred times when some research could have answered them. That's also the hardened nature of the path we follow, where answers and easy solutions don't just simply fall from the sky. There is a hidden and more spiritual purpose to that adversity that people often experience in the various Asetianist circles, although I understand that it's frequently frustrating to outsiders.

You said you've been in the VC for decades and mentioned another forum. Which forum was that? It's very likely that we're familiar with it here.

This is in no way an attack, just my own experience here and my very own opinion:
Although i can agree with this way of working on several subjects and my own life experiences, I've also noticed a blindness and unwillingness to accept different ways. Or even worse stepping over past mistakes, like they didn't happen and don't need resolving.

While I'm no beginner in the occult sense, I'm most definitely a beginner in the vampire scene and still after what? 7 years have gained no answer to what is ment here with this term. The best i got was we are all different. Fighting for life, because someone made a mistake and should have no part in your life shouldn't be part of an online gathering. Sadly it has become that way. Trying to hide such things and denying the truth for years to come out, has taken my soul out for years.

So, yes I'm here to help make it better, but without the spiritual growth needed, fighting will be just that: fighting. Then again, it might be my mistake thinking spirituality, occultism and vampirism stem from the same branch and can be used as such.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next