Syrianeh
Helliana
Dreamer
Aghrab
12 posters

Go down

Coming clean Empty Coming clean

Post by Daniel09 20.05.09 20:01

I'm sure some of you have at least guessed at it, but I'm afraid the age I signed up under is false. I am not 21, but 17 years of age. I apologize for this, I can say with certainty that I was not in my right mind for a number of years until just recently. I feel it will be a great benefit to myself and others if my age is known correctly, as it explains my hormonal mood swings and developing mind (which I feel is portrayed in my posts as they progress. I'm unsure how obvious it really is).

I am a fan of the truth, and I enjoy being able to be completely honest with people. It's been irking me for too long that I haven't been able to explain that I've been unable to acquire the AB because I haven't been able to obtain any job other than mowing my neighbor's lawn for five dollars a week. I'm up to twenty dollars, and in two more weeks I should technically be able to afford it, though I don't have a bank account. I'll probably end up paying my father to buy it for me. An allowance is not a luxury I've experienced, nor do I receive payment for doing household chores, because they are facts of life, not jobs.

So, I hope I don't get banned for this. I know many sites that reason this as an offense that cannot be tolerated. I do enjoy being able to talk with you all about the subject of Asetianism, and it would be great if I could continue doing that.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Coming clean Empty Re: Coming clean

Post by Ankhhape 20.05.09 20:52

Daniel: I for one will argue with Isealdor if you are to be banned.
Your posts & comments are most welcome and most insightful . . . for any age!
I admire you for 'Coming Clean'
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.05.09 21:02

There is no reason for you to get banned from VF for that, Daniel. Age is not an important thing here, at all, anyways. We have people of all ages in our community, what matters is the amount of respect one shows the community and maturity one possesses.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 20.05.09 21:32

It is nice that you are being honest, Daniel.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 20.05.09 22:47

I agree with Aghrab and Dreamer, Daniel, there is no reason for you to be banned. I also agree with Ankhhape about your posts being insightful and welcome here; you raise many interesting viewpoints, as does everyone.
I also admire you (and many others) for being honest and open within this community, since opening one's self to others can be a difficult thing.

I hope that your mind will be able to be at peace with this now, and I wish you luck within the next two weeks.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 21.05.09 1:59

Daniel: you will not get banned, I am sure. Most members here mask their identities somehow, beginning with their nicks. What really counts is the wisdom and learning you can share and contribute to the Forum. I agree with the others that your insight and posts are very welcome here, and knowing that you are "only" 17 gives you even greater credit for the maturity that is starting to seep through them. Also, I think it is also quite interesting that we can witness your evolution at this obviously dramatic stage of changes and "coming of age" in your life.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 21.05.09 4:25

Thanks everyone. I'm not even sure how I can describe the gratitude I have for your words. So many other places I have visited instilled a deep fear of prosecution from the members and administration, it's beyond great for the members here to be so kind and understanding. (:
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 21.05.09 9:09

Thanks for the honesty, Daniel09. I agree with the others here.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.05.09 9:36

Daniel, I am glad to see that since you have met us here and joined us, you have been growing, evolving and getting more mature. This coming clean of yours is the proof of that. Although lying is always wrong, I am glad that you recognized your mistake and admitted it publicly, that shows courage and honor. I also hope that you learned from this mistake, in order not to repeat it in the future. We are not here to judge anyone, and the more honest that people are, the better they get integrated with this special community and also the more they grow. Someone pretending to be something they are not, wether in age or anything else, shows a fear of their true Self that will keep them from evolving, but it is great that you already found that by yourself. As I always said, you're welcome in here and your posts are appreciated by all.

Ankhhape wrote:Daniel: I for one will argue with Isealdor if you are to be banned.
Ankhape, who the hell is Isealdor? lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 21.05.09 10:22

Hello Daniel. Of course you won't be banned, that is not how we operate.
You are part of this community, no reason for such sanctions, just make sure never to repeat that same attitude in the future.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 22.05.09 21:18

Wise advice from our administrator, whether 17 or 77. . .
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 25.05.09 12:42

Ankhhape wrote:Daniel: I for one will argue with Isealdor if you are to be banned.
Ankhape, who the hell is Isealdor? lol[/quote]Isealdor is Elendor when you're a moron like me . . . LOL!
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.05.09 12:55

lol! No harm done.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 25.05.09 16:49

Greetings, Daniel.

Of course there's no problem, and you could have told us your true age from the beginning. It's good being physically young. Laughing
Anyway, age here doesn't matter. Because your chronological age isn't your spiritual age. That's something that matters. And something that matters even more, is the quality of the numbers.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 27.05.09 14:36

age does not matter. i have to agree with a few people it is the respect u show the community
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: