Cosmology?

5 posters

Go down

Cosmology? Empty Cosmology?

Post by VedantaBlack 23.06.21 4:48

Asetian theology and gnosis has been made public for some time now, but nothing has been published on/by the Setians.

What do you think a Setian cosmology would look like?

& how would they justify Set on the Throne rather than Aset?

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Cosmology? Empty Re: Cosmology?

Post by Jonathan 23.06.21 7:14

I'm fairly certain that the ROS does not intend to publish their internal theology and teachings as that is not their way. They work through deception and many illusory faces, only teaching their closest inner circles and maintaining a horde of deceived sheep doing their bidding on the outside. It's powerfully effective in this day and age...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.06.21 8:13

Many people already seem to follow Sethian spirituality without realizing it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.06.21 10:32

That is also quite true actually. Much of monotheistic traditions are indeed twisted and disempowered Sethianism.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.06.21 4:02

Jonathan wrote:I'm fairly certain that the ROS does not intend to publish their internal theology and teachings as that is not their way. They work through deception and many illusory faces, only teaching their closest inner circles and maintaining a horde of deceived sheep doing their bidding on the outside. It's powerfully effective in this day and age...

What i have been noticing all around the world, is that overall you have to be 'bad to the bone' tomanipulate the world. Ie if in your paradagm asetianims is good, you will need to absorb some traits of the so called enemy, ie ros, to manifest.

For some readers who are new to asetiasim and ros, one might take the route 'it' s the devil, I'll tell Yah... '

For me personally, i quite like the paradigm were seth and aset are brother and sister. So they live under the same sky, same Mother and an endless fight as siblings so lovingly do...

Ow and @jonathan: love the road you have taken, brothers in arms and stuff 😉

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.06.21 4:12

Ugh, excuse all the bad typing, my spirits don't really want me here and im not listening.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.06.21 8:39

Lou, I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but what the hell did I just read? 😆
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 24.06.21 9:11

Hehehe, im quite stubborn and a know it all, rhea  Cosmology? 1f4aa
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 25.06.21 3:04

8lou1 wrote:
What i have been noticing all around the world, is that overall you have to be 'bad to the bone' tomanipulate the world. Ie if in your paradagm asetianims is good, you will need to absorb some traits of the so called enemy, ie ros, to manifest.

For some readers who are new to asetiasim and ros, one might take the route 'it' s the devil, I'll tell Yah... '

For me personally, i quite like the paradigm were seth and aset are brother and sister. So they live under the same sky, same Mother and an endless fight as siblings so lovingly do...

Asetians and Setians are not exact opposites; those qualities manifest within the Queen of Heaven Herself and Her Children. The world is ever changing and both sides— the ROS and Aset Ka— have influenced history and continue to. You don’t have to be bad to manipulate the world.

If you think Aset and Set live together under one Sky, you are living a mythological tale. The fight between Aset and Set is not one of a sibling bond, but an eternal war that has many times shed blood, emotions and souls onto the battlefield. You are mistaken if you believe that they are comparable in vibration or essence. Imagine, a hippopotamus and a crocodile, being related to a scarab or a scorpion…

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 25.06.21 3:04

Jonathan wrote:I'm fairly certain that the ROS does not intend to publish their internal theology and teachings as that is not their way. They work through deception and many illusory faces, only teaching their closest inner circles and maintaining a horde of deceived sheep doing their bidding on the outside. It's powerfully effective in this day and age...

Rhea Kaye wrote:Many people already seem to follow Sethian spirituality without realizing it.

You both make some interesting points that I would like to address.

1. The intentions of the ROS are not what I intended to address with this post, but rather encouragement for speculative conversation on the subject matter of the ROS and their theological system.
2. The ROS may work through deception and illusory faces, but many of their teachings have been passed down to humanity as well as the Anubians. As Luis Marques stated, Set and Nephthet initiated the Strong, not the Wise. Though not all of their knowledge was revealed, some of their ideas were quite blatantly exposed by history and through their opposition to the Aset Ka.
3. What would you consider the “bidding” of the ROS to be done by the human horde to be?
4. One should be aware that the power and techniques of the ROS over humanity are dying with the Age of the Crocodile, though they Will try to fight it with all their might…
5. Would you consider those teachings of monotheism to be distortions of Setianism directly, as in, Setians would practice similar undistorted traditions, or would you consider that they are purposely misguided into the teachings that would lead them away from divine connection and awareness of Self while empowering Set through their worship of One God?

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 09.07.21 14:49

Declare Seth not Set...Seth deserve respect for his name,
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 09.07.21 15:39

Set is the traditional transliteration of the Egyptian.

Setianism. Setians. Set. These are the proper terms.

You’re only but a new age “worshipper” of an “old god” who “deserves respect” but yet you give him the least.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 09.07.21 15:46

Master Elendor wrote:Sethians, the Children of Seth. (Basic Concepts)
by Elendor
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.07.21 17:57

Well to be fair Master Luis Marques writes Seth and Sethians, so are you implying that he is using new age terminology VedantaBlack?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 09.07.21 21:49

Jonathan wrote:Well to be fair Master Luis Marques writes Seth and Sethians, so are you implying that he is using new age terminology VedantaBlack?

For reference, Luis Marques uses the name of Isis and Osiris as well.

If you dare to read, Tiet was calling out my terminology usage to which explained that terms Set, Setian and Setianism rather are the older and more accurate forms while calling out his new age ideology. The confusion you seem to be having is that I was attacking his words rather than behavior. Tiet is not a true “worshipper” or follower of Set or Seth. He is not a genuine occultist.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 26.07.21 15:17

Nigga, we made it, made it, they hate it, hate it
Pro professional, pure persistent, I'm paper chasing
I hate complaining, I hated waiting, I'll pay for patience
But I hate to pay attention to bad ideas !Hate that)
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum