Asetians and Minerals

+2
Victor
Aghrab
6 posters

Go down

Asetians and Minerals Empty Asetians and Minerals

Post by Aghrab 23.05.09 9:24

I have been giving this subject a thought for some time now... and decided to make a thread and discuss with other members of the VF.

As we all know, the amethyst stone is the Asetian's favorite, they enjoy its energies for it is compatible with theirs. Now the question is, what do you believe is a mineral that an Asetian may not enjoy, or a mineral that no Asetian would use?

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Asetians and Minerals Empty Re: Asetians and Minerals

Post by Daniel09 23.05.09 20:38

I get the feeling that a stone which is cracked throughout it would probably be avoided. Such as quartz. I believe that may be a stone an Asetian would really prefer not to use.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.05.09 20:59

Daniel, Amethyst is actually a form of Quartz, so I would not say they avoid it.

As for what minerals could be negative or even dangerous to the Asetians, I believe that to be a very interesting question... and I am not sure of the answer. I will do some further research on that subject.

I think the Aset Ka would not share that information, even for security reasons. I have a strong belief that the Sethians know and use those stones, though...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 23.05.09 21:33

I dunno, maybe it just depends on the specific stone. From what I know, every stone is entirely unique. I happened across an unpleasant quartz slab at a friend's house. It just made me feel "weird", I guess that's the best I can come up with to describe it. One of my talents is "sensing" quality, I think. I've always been able to tell if something is important, especially future-wise.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.05.09 21:54

Nice thread and interesting posts.

Victor wrote:As for what minerals could be negative or even dangerous to the Asetians, I believe that to be a very interesting question... and I am not sure of the answer. I will do some further research on that subject.

I think the Aset Ka would not share that information, even for security reasons. I have a strong belief that the Sethians know and use those stones, though...
I am trying not to picture Super Man and the effects or Kryptonite. Rolling Eyes

Just kidding!
I wonder what those minerals may be... dangerous topic indeed.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 23.05.09 23:38

Very interesting topic. In a way, I somewhat see that no mineral would have a negative effect on an Asetian, since minerals are seen as such positive and helpful tools. We are speaking of stones that could naturally, without applying any force to it, like an attack, hurt or irritate an Asetian... and I can't think of any. I would be very interested to hear some of our other member's opinions. study
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 24.05.09 1:04

I am more than sure that the answer we are searching for is already found within the AK's laboratories, but will certainly not be given to us for security reasons. However, it would be deeply interesting to know what minerals may not work that well with the energies of Asetians, or in other cases, even harm them.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: