Black Sun Astrology

4 posters

Go down

Black Sun Astrology Empty Black Sun Astrology

Post by Isidore Chedipe 06.04.22 12:59

I am researching vampirism signifiers in astrology.
"Black Sun" sticks to me all my life. Points in astrology that bear the name of the black sun often stick with people who identify with vampirism. I want to confirm this hypothesis.

Two questions

Do any of you have any interesting associations with the Black Sun?

Would any of you share your birth data for my research?

Isidore Chedipe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2022-04-04

Back to top Go down

Black Sun Astrology Empty Re: Black Sun Astrology

Post by Dai Ko Myo 05.10.22 11:30

Yes I have a connection to the black sun. Mis-identified with Nazis, its actually an ancient Tibetan power symbol.

Actually, I was listening to a song called Black Sun by MVMB - Luis M remix
And it reminded me of the Aset Ka forum, so I came back on here to check in with what you guys have been up to.
Interestingly enough, under the song credits for Luis M I see a name Luis Moreira... @oluismoreira - Photographer and Cinematographer based out of Porto, Portugal - Is this thee Luis I wonder?
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.22 17:47

Totally unrelated. There are countless Luis M and Luis Marques in Porto and Portugal. This reminds me of some looneys we had to sanitize recently due to similarly unfounded thoughts and assumptions. Please don't fall into the same traps of delusion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 05.10.22 18:05

Dai Ko Myo wrote:Yes I have a connection to the black sun. Mis-identified with Nazis, its actually an ancient Tibetan power symbol.

Actually, I was listening to a song called Black Sun by MVMB - Luis M remix
And it reminded me of the Aset Ka forum, so I came back on here to check in with what you guys have been up to.
Interestingly enough, under the song credits for Luis M I see a name Luis Moreira... @oluismoreira - Photographer and Cinematographer based out of Porto, Portugal - Is this thee Luis I wonder?

It most certainly isn’t, but what would it matter to your life if it was “theeeeeee Luis”?

The nazis adopted the ancient symbol. It’s known fact, not some secret. They also adopted other Hindu symbols like the swastika, because of the connection of Hinduism to their ideology about Aryanism and their esoteric “roots”.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down