Not even sure what to ask

3 posters

Go down

Not even sure what to ask Empty Not even sure what to ask

Post by propertyofher 01.06.22 19:39

So I’ve never really “been into” the vampire thing, but have had this strange craving to be drained lately.
I’ve had coworkers a long time ago that were very into it (and know it’s not what I think, etc), but don’t actually know where to begin with it
Any suggestions?

propertyofher
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-06-01

Back to top Go down

Not even sure what to ask Empty Re: Not even sure what to ask

Post by Aurumn Bloodmarch 08.04.23 20:16

If you have the desire to be drained or give your essence to a vampire, I suggest trying looking for vampires in your area or on forums. But please be careful while looking for a vampire, like everyone else, there are shitting and manipulative people in it that aim to hurt you while feeding.

If you want your blood to be drained, please make sure you don't drain too much or you would most likely have serious damage! Not only that before and after feeding please get tested for any diseases because you won't know what you will give to the vampire or what you will contract!

I am not a psychic vampire, so I do not know where or what to start for that part of vampirism.

I hope this helps a little bit. Even if its a bit late after your original date of posting!

Aurumn Bloodmarch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Ganymede 10.04.23 6:15

Like mentioned before. Be safe, and try to vet the potential vampire. There are too many who use vampirism as way to manipulate others or meet up and cause some kind of harm.

That being said there are groups around some more open and some more hidden. I found a group that meets once a month online but it's a a long drive so I don't meet with them often. If you are looking for a more personal experience that is a good way, of course meet somewhere public.

If you are just looking to give away some energy you can do that without someone taking it from you. You can give it to the earth, plants, other people around you etc.

N.Ganymede
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum