Tehom
Lynskha
Jonathan
Corvin35801
9 posters

Go down

JOS AND EMPLOYMENT Empty JOS AND EMPLOYMENT

Post by Corvin35801 24.08.23 1:14

Being energy sensitive I thought it would be a good idea to try to make money using my abilities so I joined the security field.
I quickly found out that I may be too sensitive for many aspects of this job. I have to deal with negative people often. I have found a way around this by pulling night shift contracts but this one is ending soon and i fear my company will post me somewhere i hate. Mundanes are so ignorant!

Any ideas on certain jobs i can look for? I live on the road and outkirts of society so i cant "work at home".

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2022-06-03

Back to top Go down

JOS AND EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: JOS AND EMPLOYMENT

Post by Jonathan 24.08.23 6:38

When one is too sensitive to outside energies, just like with empaths, the ideal line of work is one that does not make you deal with the public on a daily basis.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 24.08.23 14:30

I agree with Jonathan; however, it's not always possible. Therefore, when dealing with individuals, it might be beneficial to explore strategies for creating a protective barrier, analogous to "turning off the WiFi," around oneself. Developing the capacity to manage and shield from external energies could potentially be achieved through dedicated practice and training.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 25.08.23 0:34

Completely agrew with you Lynskha. Im getting better at shielding. I dont want to sound LARPy but glamour magick has benefited me to quite some extent. Also through high magick discovering my inner self im able to be more authentic and confident in who I am. Im starting to notice its like a switch flips when im talking to people but its still exhuasting to hold up.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.08.23 1:48

It's ridiculously exhausting to live that way -- speaking as someone who came into this world knowing exactly who he is, and making a point of it in different ways throughout his life, others will only project their own ignorance onto you the better you are at "masking" yourself. It's a real slippery-slope getting a little too good at seeming other than you are, words I can now only wish I'd stuck to years ago. Good luck out there.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 28.08.23 10:59

Tehom wrote:speaking as someone who came into this world knowing exactly who he is

Presuming is such a dangerous road and a way too common one. The more one thinks to know in full the less they usually do. No one knows exactly who and what they are from birth, otherwise one would not be here, alive. Pretty much reincarnation 101.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 29.08.23 5:06

You are free to carry that opinion, but it wasn't a presumption. It's derived from my own lived experience as an individual, as much as any one of you. You're not me, myself, so you can't really speak for me at all there, and don't know me at all nor that extent of my history to be able to verify how accurate that is or isn't.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 29.08.23 6:45

Not meant as a personal attack on you, what I said is actually true to everyone, myself included. Just referenced it there as it may be of help, at least to others, not to fall into self-deceit and conceit.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 29.08.23 8:14

[quote="Selene Skotia"]Not meant as a personal attack on you, what I said is actually true to everyone, myself included. Just referenced it there as it may be of help, at least to others, not to fall into self-deceit and conceit.[/quote]

It's also a bit weird for someone to immediately backpedal right after responding to a specifically meaningful and personal sentence of my post with something so blatantly disrespectful, beginning with: "[b]Presuming[/b] is such a dangerous road and a way too common one." You may have more wisely chosen to create your own post here if you felt the need to share your message to the world. As some wide-reaching, small advice of my own, I'd think a little bit more about the words chosen to illustrate a point. Yours are ironic in so, so many ways that sadly go beyond this post, but I've learned well what happens when people bring up drama here so I'll leave it at that.

In addition, I said nothing about coming into this world knowing the absolute extent to what [i]anyone[/i] is -- I said knowing exactly who I am, meaning of course as a person, depths beneath self-deceit and conceit. That's survived as who I am throughout every trial I've faced, thick or thin, brutal, undoing or simply testing in the Occult world or not.

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 29.08.23 8:31

Would make no sense to create an extra thread for it as my words came very much in line with what you were saying and felt quite appropriate to me. No irony or arrogance intended from my end at all, just honest aid and advice. If not to you, then at least to others capable of learning from it.

No drama intended in any way, I see no reason for toxicity, just food for thought and honest words of caution put forward for a better - - and wiser - - community. One community that I very much cherish, admire and honor to assist in the ways that I can in my own small insignificance.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 29.08.23 9:42

Wow. Actions over words really does speak volumes. Moving on, then.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.08.23 10:03

That was a good message from Selene with valuable points of contemplation for many seekers.

It seems highly likely that only beings such as Elder Asetians or some spiritually older Anubians would know themselves since birth, as it is extremely rare with implications toward the origin, evolution and age of the soul.

It is overwhelmingly difficult for one to know themselves for certain, even with many years of having access to all the right teachings and tools and conditions of incarnation.

The Way is difficult, with menacing obstacles acting as obstructions to the Path. Only with unrelenting humility and honesty through persistent effort against the difficulties of time can one prevail.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.08.23 13:41

Is this thread about the Joy of Satan (JOS)? I'm not getting it.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.08.23 14:08

Troublemaker wrote:That was a good message from Selene with valuable points of contemplation for many seekers.

It seems highly likely that only beings such as Elder Asetians or some spiritually older Anubians would know themselves since birth, as it is extremely rare with implications toward the origin, evolution and age of the soul.

It is overwhelmingly difficult for one to know themselves for certain, even with many years of having access to all the right teachings and tools and conditions of incarnation.

The Way is difficult, with menacing obstacles acting as obstructions to the Path. Only with unrelenting humility and honesty through persistent effort against the difficulties of time can one prevail.

In my understanding even for Asetians the incarnated process of finding themselves can be a lengthy one. There are no easy answers or effortless knowledge, let alone the journey to greater depths of Wisdom.

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:Is this thread about the Joy of Satan (JOS)? I'm not getting it.

No one here could care less about Satan and you seem entirely lost.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.08.23 19:32

What does JOS and Employment mean?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.08.23 5:54

I believe the original poster meant job and not jos, most likely a typo.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.08.23 7:22

Jonathan wrote:In my understanding even for Asetians the incarnated process of finding themselves can be a lengthy one. There are no easy answers or effortless knowledge, let alone the journey to greater depths of Wisdom.

This is quite a valid point. One that is vital for seekers to keep in mind during the search for answers. It is really easy to let the mind and ego go astray. The process of uncovering the soul is no easy one.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 30.08.23 9:40

Troublemaker wrote:
Jonathan wrote:In my understanding even for Asetians the incarnated process of finding themselves can be a lengthy one. There are no easy answers or effortless knowledge, let alone the journey to greater depths of Wisdom.

This is quite a valid point. One that is vital for seekers to keep in mind during the search for answers. It is really easy to let the mind and ego go astray. The process of uncovering the soul is no easy one.

Oft people will create an image of who they wish to be, wish they were, and let that image consume them. Obscuring, entirely, the Self in the present. When this happens it is difficult for those who have created the simulacrum to overcome and, as such, stand still entirely.
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 03.09.23 0:26

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:Is this thread about the Joy of Satan (JOS)? I'm not getting it.

No lol the title is meant to say "*JOBS* and employment lol my bad

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 03.09.23 0:34

Tehom wrote:It's ridiculously exhausting to live that way -- speaking as someone who came into this world knowing exactly who he is, and making a point of it in different ways throughout his life, others will only project their own ignorance onto you the better you are at "masking" yourself.  It's a real slippery-slope getting a little too good at seeming other than you are, words I can now only wish I'd stuck to years ago. Good luck out there.

Thankyou for understanding. This is truly exhuasting to say the least. I often feel alone but know my guides are with me and this forum.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 04.09.23 11:34

Selene Skotia wrote:Not meant as a personal attack on you, what I said is actually true to everyone, myself included. Just referenced it there as it may be of help, at least to others, not to fall into self-deceit and conceit.

I understand what you mean, Selene. As the old African Proverb goes, "if you are filled with pride then you have no room for wisdom" and unfortunately such megolamania and self-bias seems more common in today's occultists than in common folk.

It was not uncommon for people to recite tens and thousands of verses in medieval ages. Recital isn't what makes one great but compared to then the average best we now have relies on nothing more than referential memory in their search engine. Shows the degradation of brains.

Maybe mostly because society has been engineered in their will and attention span down to a few seconds, and it makes in one's thinking patterns go to direct, quick conclusions such as where one knows how to communicate, but not how to connect.

And other versions of this may make one think just doing some amount of practice will immediately get one attainments, or sealed ones, special experiences and levels. This is as simple as thinking one draws a few pieces of art and one is immediately recognizable by many just because they decided to acknowledge themselves. Pride. Forgetting completely the value of experience and real clarity one uses when going through them, in everything they perceive. And especially themselves, and way they perceive. Otherwise their prejudice shows like open flys.

Or even immediately get sad or lose their faith, the moment something doesn't go in their lives the way they want. Because we have trained ourselves unconsciously to treat life experiences like a vending machine. Limiting its glory to stupdenous levels of expectation and then complaining about unhappiness. Immediate satisfaction (and dissatisfaction) can be such a killer in the path if not handled without reaction.

But as it was stated what may be true for one may not be true for others and more often than not, when it comes to true and real accomplishments to proof check those, most are unfortunately false. Because they lack the signs.

Even for things like visions whereas they are often hypnagogic imageries instead of clear mystic visions.

And in truth if one is still charmed by them it is more likely that one is not ready for them. This degenrate approach is backed by an attitude of little search and research of the scriptures & grimoires. Not to keep it too long but the only ones I have seen that are capable of reincarnating with full knowledge are either Tzaddik, Mahasattvas and Mahatavataras in some traditions, names change but those mostly conceal their full blown awareness and consciousness anyways. Because they know the significance of that state, and what must be done with it and what not in noble, and spiritual means. Otherwise they wouldn't be there at that state, as you have beautifully stated -- which either means they're unaware or they're already out.

It is of a different caliber M.O. they enter with that includes rememberance and excludes uncertainty - but even saying this is irresponsible to a degree because it will be misused by those to confirm that they are this and not. Such things does not need [that kind of] confirmation, affirmation or even conviction. You are simply it. No confusion. And nothing can objectively change it. No thoughts, no doubt, no fear, no state, no lack of energies. etc. This is a solid sealed, crystallized state of being, that is easily recognized by those who did the same and is secretly noticed by signs that are not based on atittude alone.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 04.09.23 11:45

But to tie-down my answer back to the topic, compared to little minor, personal fallacies, this silent-cross checks happen on a major yet hidden scale that is actually very beautiful, rich and organic. Nothing like a one-timer pharmacy prescription and a practical solution I read somewhere online therefore I'm immediately it. It becomes a very permanent state of one's own being in their infusing.

And yet we will still see many people everywhere only growing more who know what to say and speak, but not what to think. Even beyond those lay those who know what to practice. And even beyond those may rest those who know what to experience. But most are unable to recognize perhaps this deep because of their pride fills their stomach, greed has been blinding them, sloth has been filling their ears with easy lust, lack of true effort and resultant experience has been sealing the lips of their soul, preventing them moving toward it. Letting them experience it in a way that's free of wrath and envy.

Either way collection for such low caliber concentration in quality is like million little voices and pokes each pursuing their own selfish agendas, no union there. Not even in oneself, let alone among others. Living out less than their breath, constantly impregnating their surroundings in a non-stop flux. Very unstable for any kind of solid amount of work, that is constant, unless it aims them. And they're constantly worshipping their distraction, newness, more things, and greeds and hungers. And one's soul may intuitively feel this, and wish to back away. To preserve their own energies.

When it comes to being unable to deal with the societic conglummeration of gunk egregores, as others have stated it is good to even not even be in aura range or use any of five senses to make contact, because that osmosis is going to hurt the progress of your purity. And some states can reuqire very sensitive types of cocooning sincerely, one of which as a best example of thisis asian monks going in retreats to perform their embryonic practices so when gestating that inner baby with their elements no amount of negativity gets in in their imprinting.

If you can't get away, I'd suggest to at least take regular retreats of your own, that way you have a chance to neutralize or balance, if not cleanse and accumulate that session in purging ways. Depending on the quality of your tools (inner & outer), elemental cleansings might do the job, depending on the task. Just like an expert can kill more with a stone than an amateur with a weapon because they lack training in their foundation and miss their aim. Elements can be used in similar ways.

At least until you're at the able level to override their imprintings, then everyone can become a feast depending on your tastes. But of course always good to remember, each food have their own side-effects. All of this may nonetheless come to you bery naturally if you're pursuing a real tradition, with solid methods, under a proper group, with an honest soul.

Everyone is generally afraid of constantly giving themselves over to one thing, but it's usually what makes path work and it also shows how much self-love one is controlled by. Yet we see them giving themselves over on a daily basis with no problem to transitory things over and over while complaining about the ability to give.

This all relates back to immediate satisfaction, but stepping away from such lifestyles even if we get no results in our path can be a good starting step. After all if you do manage to get away from society, yet are still living like one in your isolation, way and motives, what difference does that make? You know that saying about integrity and its definition right?

Good Blessinggs to you,
May you achieve what you sincerely aspire sooner rather than later.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 05.09.23 8:32

[quote="Corvin35801"][quote="Tehom"]It's ridiculously exhausting to live that way -- speaking as someone who came into this world knowing exactly who he is, and making a point of it in different ways throughout his life, others will only project their own ignorance onto you the better you are at "masking" yourself.  It's a real slippery-slope getting a little too good at seeming other than you are, words I can now only wish I'd stuck to years ago. Good luck out there.[/quote]

Thankyou for understanding. This is truly exhuasting to say the least. I often feel alone but know my guides are with me and this forum.[/quote]

Robin Williams was right when he said the worst thing is to end up with people who make you feel alone. Some will claim to be challenging you as they condescend you but on closer examination are really just justifying their own selfish delusions of grandeur and importance. .

It's honestly pathetic. Some of the self-proclaimed "wise" and "experienced" people I've personally found to be no different than privileged kids from rich areas of my local city. Same holier-than-thou platitudes, same smugness, total lack of introspection masked with charm, and same hubris probably all turned to a look of total bewilderment when confronted with the reality in person. Identical look to bullies caught-up-with on a day they don't expect. Being an Occultist, mystic, or anything else does not stop someone from being a total asshole you'd walk right past otherwise, and you should never tolerate that kind of treatment from anyone. [u]Anyone. [/u]

As I mentioned to another a few days ago: Notice who is perfectly comfortable sneering down their nose at you for years, until you stand up for yourself, at which point the narrative becomes you being desperate to be looked up to. If that fails, it'll instead be you standing on delusion, and if that fails... it goes on. Disrespecting you like it's a sport. They want you to succeed... insofar they're still looking at you from a higher angle. It's pathetic people are so gullible and actually fall for their conniving little games but what can you do than simply be truthful: They will always, and I mean always, make it all about you being less than them, always manoeuvre gymnastical reasons for you being "down there" with them "up here", in any position relative to them whatsoever, taking zero accountability, yet stalking you like losers... talking behind your back in private little groups one minute and smiling in your face the next, probably projecting onto you in ways you never even see and, a lot of the time, and due to nothing than unapologetic, disgusting ignorance really they decided on that way of thinking from the first second they met you. The way they act on their words is far more profound than anything said. The problem will always reside in them and no one else, no matter if it's a million, a billion, a hundred, four five or six -- never let yourself be manipulated and deceived into tolerating total fakery, because after you, there'll be another person they'll play their games on. Another person to target, single-out and bully, and more narratives to twist. Never let people who don't know the first thing about you beyond the deluded, bias-filtered image in their own strange heads dictate how you should and shouldn't be, because as they'll only inevitably prove, they're subsisting on a lie. Simply be happy in yourself, calmly walk away and leave them to it -- it's hard if you've never backed down from a bully, or even bullies plural, but weeks, months, years will pass and if their wisdom is worth anything, then eventually, they'll wake up, and by then you're long gone, newly around people who actually do respect you. Real friends are earned through honesty, but fake ones are too. The former are worth the sacrifice -- that's the real victory, even if the first real one is yourself, to yourself.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum